Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

First ever BIG O after 9 month!!! Phew...

Started by AbraCadabra, June 29, 2012, 05:48:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbraCadabra

Good golly, can it beeee, can it be?!

Well, one good thing I have no direct neighbours ... never had such intense whatever happen to me, never.

I do hope so much for all you gals it will come about for you too, I so do... now completely out of breath after screaming my head of. Must have sounded like giving birth, wow!

Gosh, I HAD to share this, please forgive me if I sound gross - WHO else can I tell?

I'm funktioning AGAIN ... AND HOW, now I'm in tears. Happy tears

Thank you ladies,
Axélle
Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •  

Beth Andrea

Congratulations, Axélle!

Now do it again! And again! LOL...have to make sure nothing was broke in the first "moving of the Earth"!

:D
...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

mintra

•  

Nero

Congrats!
They are something, aren't they?  :laugh:
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

AbraCadabra

Quote from: Beth Andrea on June 29, 2012, 09:39:37 AM
Congratulations, Axélle!

Now do it again! And again! LOL...have to make sure nothing was broke in the first "moving of the Earth"!

:D

Yeah, well ...

"I feel the earth move under my feet
I feel the sky tumbling down
I feel my heart start to trembling
Whenever you're around"... C.K :)

Well, now I'd need a 'right hand man' I think  >:-)

Axélle
  •  

King Malachite

Congrats Axelle!  I'm a little bit jealous.   :P
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

AbraCadabra

Quote from: Malachite on July 01, 2012, 04:59:14 AM
Congrats Axelle!  I'm a little bit jealous.   :P

Thanks dude --- all a question of enough 'lust'...?

Hum, I guess so...  >:-)

Now gonna hang ten for 9 more month?  :angel:

Axélle
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Big Aussie congrats girl. Couldn't have happened to a nicer girl.

I was wondering why the ground was shaking unexpectedly the other day. Any chance of a little notice next time. I need to make sure the crystal and china don't fall out  of the cabinet.

Go for it you GO GIRL. Give it all you've got, and as Beth said, just check for breakages afterward.  :laugh:  :angel:

Huggs
Catherine

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

Deila

the first one is amazing isnt it? Your overwelmed with a omg Im finally feeling this with the right parts plus a feeling of OH THANK GOD  I didnt loose sensation. Its just such an awesome expierence. I had mine 2 months post and it eased my mind ALOT. SO CONGRATS TO YOU!!
  •  

AbraCadabra

Quote from: Deila on July 02, 2012, 02:16:59 PM
the first one is amazing isnt it? Your overwelmed with a omg Im finally feeling this with the right parts plus a feeling of OH THANK GOD  I didnt loose sensation. Its just such an awesome expierence. I had mine 2 months post and it eased my mind ALOT. SO CONGRATS TO YOU!!

Thanks dear,
though I feel more than ever it works from the brain ... as compared to the 'joy-stick'.

If not in the mood', nothing much will really happen. One can so much more easily 'tune out' and get on with washing the dishes. :)

Though I do have a 'tremendous' amount of feedback from 'down under' a lot more then I recall ever.

Thankfully it does not show - that alone is SUCH a blessing!

::)
Axélle
  •  

missyzanta

When it happened 2 me, it scared me.  I hadnt eva experienced anything like that before and i got addicted.  I kept doing it over and over and yes I was fluid, If u know what i mean.  I sent Dr Bowers pictures and she said "WOW, that usually doesnt happen in most post ops".  Well my highest to date is 105 orgasms in 2 1/2 hrs.  yes that many and it was brought on by a man orally. 
  •  

Amazon D

well you just lost your chance to catch up to me.. the longest celibate, post op virgin who never played with herself to get an orgasm.. going on 15 yrs soon  ::)

i just wait for the ones in my dreams..  ;)
I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•