Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today?

Started by V M, July 19, 2012, 09:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

Quote from: janis on July 01, 2013, 08:07:06 AM

Hi Everyone,
         I would like to know if anyone can help with this problem?
       I was pulling weeds in my yard and I caught poison ivy., Does
       anyone know of a cure or something to stop the inching, it
       is driving me nuts/

Thanks, janis

You will probably need to get some cream from your Pharmacy/Chemist
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Adam (birkin)

I scraped my knee and a bunch of dirt got stuck in the hair and it was painful. I was trying to clean it and decided to shave the hair off...bad idea. I'm such a hairy mofo now that I just hacked the heck out of my leg. This is the second time. So to balance it out I tried to shave the legs...I literally could not finish. Tons of blood and 5 razors clogged beyond the point of being viably used...

It sucks being more carved up than I was to begin with, but I am very satisfied that I have become THAT hairy. I am also glad to know that the girl I like doesn't mind my hairs, because there's no way they're coming off for ANYONE lol.
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: V M on July 01, 2013, 05:21:13 AM
I'm okay, this has been going on for several years but to be honest, I have no memory of what may have caused it

I was collecting the fragments in a small container for quite awhile, but have since lost the container and I just throw them away anymore
I don't even remember why I was told to collect the fragments in the first place

I don't worry on it much, it's just kind of annoying, 6 or 7 of them showed up over the past couple of days

That's how fragments are, eventually they make their way up and work their way out of the skin

Hopefully it will be over with some day

When I was a kid I went over the handlebars on my bike once, and did a face plant in the street.  I had gravel in my chin, not all of which got cleaned out.  I could feel it from time to time.  yick

Glad you're ok.
  •  

Lee

I'm packing to move about an hour away to start pharmacy school.  While I'm really excited, it's sad to be leaving my friends and family.  Also, two good friends are moving to other states soon.  It's definitely an end to an era, and I'm not entirely sure what's coming next.
Oh I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love

A blah blog
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,365.0.html
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: Prof HB on July 01, 2013, 11:14:57 PM
I scraped my knee and a bunch of dirt got stuck in the hair and it was painful. I was trying to clean it and decided to shave the hair off...bad idea. I'm such a hairy mofo now that I just hacked the heck out of my leg. This is the second time. So to balance it out I tried to shave the legs...I literally could not finish. Tons of blood and 5 razors clogged beyond the point of being viably used...

It sucks being more carved up than I was to begin with, but I am very satisfied that I have become THAT hairy. I am also glad to know that the girl I like doesn't mind my hairs, because there's no way they're coming off for ANYONE lol.

Next time, dont do it! And I think EVERYONE knows that the girl you like is me, so you can actually use my name :p

•  

FTMDiaries

Just received the bill for my cat's euthanasia & cremation. I was sad to see a reminder of what happened... but happy that I was able to give her this one final act of kindness.

Which reminds me... I need to renew my membership of Dignity in Dying.

•  

LordKAT

Now Virginia, I don't know if there is a Santa Claus, but I do know this world would not be brighter without you in it.  Stick around for me  if not for yourself.
  •  

big kim

I met a girl I had crush on when I was a guy but was to shy to tell and she told me how she had a crush on me at the same time but was even more shy than me and couldn't tell me.
  •  

V M

Helping a neighbor lady top up the fluids on her car  :)  Unfortunately, I also had to tell her that it sounds like the water pump in going out and will probably have to be replaced  :-\
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

FTMDiaries

Today at lunchtime I went into several women's clothing shops to buy some skirts & underwear for my (very girly) daughter.

I hate going into women's clothing shops because it reminds me of all those years I was forced to present as female. But whilst it did trigger my dysphoria, this time round it wasn't nearly as bad as it used to be. I coped by using a tactic I've picked up here at Susan's: I just thought to myself "Yeah, so what if I'm buying women's underwear that happens to be exactly my size? Big hairy deal!"

I guess this means that my transition is moving along nicely, and that makes me happy. As does being able to get a couple of nice things for my daughter.

•  

Apples Mk.II

I ran out of citalopram (an SSRI for anxiety) and could not find the prescription until today. Yesterday at the evening the effects started to go away, and...

Unhappy: The fear of going back to my old fears

Happy: I wanted to cry of happiness all the day, everything seemed more colorful and beautiful... And my libido came back. At the night it was crazy. Telling a friend on whatsapp that I had the hots for him and so much wanted to... Argh. Despite all the HRT, is like having a snake in my pants again.
  •  

Nicolette

My piano teacher explained to me that he thought that Marion Bartoli was quite mannish.
  •  

Jam

Well the suns out which you know is nice BUT 26C and no cool breeze?! I melted in the car, I don't have air con =\
  •  

V M

I opened a can of New England clam chowder and it went splurch!!! All over my blue jeans  :o  As amusing as that might be, I really didn't want to walk around with it, luckily it cleaned up rather easily  :)

- V M
  •  

Edge

•  

SaveMeJeebus

Does this count? Waking up miserable but then knowing i had an email to reply to....
  •  

Constance

I got to volunteer at the Gender Spectrum Family Conference again this year. The downside was that there were so many volunteers they only needed me to help with lunch.

King Malachite

Happy-I found a penny on the ground

Unhappy-I lost that penny.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Tadpole

Finally getting a decent haircut

Getting gouged for supplies and tips

Nice stuff though

But I probably didn't have to spend that money that I didn't have

But it was nice to get an even haircut for a change

Even though I had to change the place I went to

And the hairdresser was nice
:D

The obsolete tadpole.
  •  

jamielikesyou

Found out I'm not actually 6'0" but 5'10 3/4" after my visit to the GP. Went most of my life thinking I was 6' with size 13 feet. Neither are true. Happy as it helps my sizing for women's wear but can't help feeling like someone just told me Santa isn't real  ???
  •