Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today?

Started by V M, July 19, 2012, 09:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Malachite

Happy- My mom brought a little ceasars pizaz

Unhappy- I put it in the oven when it's off like I usually do (and she knows it), but for some reason she decides to turn the oven on to prepare to cook a steak without checking if anything was inside, and half of the box burned and she had to run water over it and the rest of the pizza....
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

MiaOhMya!

$5 Hot n' Ready Malachite? I haven't bought a "real" pizza from Little Ceasars before the cheap ones are yummy.

Happy: Several Chrissy presents I ordered online arrived today in time for Christmas...

Unhappy: ...yet one parcel didn't arrive but it is showing as "delivered to front door". It is lost!! >:( It has pressies inside for 3 family members and now I can't afford to run out to the shops and buy replacements. The company offered a refund, which takes 2-3 business days, way too late. I cried for like 30 minutes I was just so frustrated...I just want to be able to give them their gifts on Christmas and now I can't even get anything in time for Boxing Day. :'( :'(
  •  

King Malachite

Yup the $5 hot n ready.  ^_^ I love that deal.  It's a good pizza for a good price.  I just ate another slice of that pizza.  I always love it when it tastes like burnt cardboard......
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

•  

LordKAT

•  

MiaOhMya!

Quote from: GeWnYnNyNwEg on December 24, 2013, 12:52:33 AM
In the absence of a comma, I misread this ;D

...Or did you?? ;) :)

Oh BTW Malachite my BF had me watch Children of the Corn for the first time the other day...now whenever I see you I'm reminded of....:

:P

(In the film his name's Malachi)
  •  

KabitTarah

Happy: Confirmed my endo appointment for the second time.

Unhappy: Zero confidence it won't be cancelled on me.

I'll be showing up and waiting until my appointment, whenever it might be. That's all I know...
~ Tarah ~

•  

KabitTarah

Quote from: Joules on December 24, 2013, 07:29:45 AM
Silly rabbit!  You are just fretting yourself into a hole.  Relax!

Thanks ;D
For anxiety, there's nothing like having them screw up an important appointment you make 3 months out.
~ Tarah ~

•  

King Malachite

Quote from: GeWnYnNyNwEg on December 24, 2013, 12:52:33 AM
In the absence of a comma, I misread this ;D

Please, I'm worth at least $7.   8)

Quote from: MiaOhMya! on December 24, 2013, 01:26:13 AM
...Or did you?? ;) :)

Oh BTW Malachite my BF had me watch Children of the Corn for the first time the other day...now whenever I see you I'm reminded of....:

:P

(In the film his name's Malachi)

Lol I was wondering about the reference.

•  

Amelia Pond

HAPPY: The Doctor Who Christmas special is only a day away! :icon_dance:

UNHAPPY: I'm going to miss Matt Smith as the Doctor. :icon_cry2:
  •  

AdamMLP

I got my Christmas presents a day early because I'll not be around to see this bit of my family tomorrow.

I'm feeling like an ungrateful swine because my grandparents spent £75 on a gilet and t-shirt set that I'll never touch.

I'm glad that as soon as they went my mum picked it up and asked if I was going to wear it.  True she did try to point out that it's only brown and blue, and I could do with something warm, but it's the shade of blue, and the cut, and the labels, and I just can't.  I'll let her take it back and hope that they just shut up and keep the money for themselves.
  •  

Rachel85

Happy? I spent about 8 hours shopping today, LOVED IT! OMG! So many amazing specials!

Unhappy? I will need to pay my credit card some time in the future... damn!
  •  

Jenny07

They got you did they Rachel.
It looked like madness at the shops today.

I ran away quickly as I hate it myself.
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

KabitTarah

I can't say how surprised I was at how few people were in walmart.

Luckily I go back again today. Maybe the people will have shown?
~ Tarah ~

•  

Apples Mk.II

Happy:
My cold is starting to die

Unhappy:
I woke up with a tank in my underwear. It's been operating all the night...

I need estrogen, and I need it now... (Singing like Rob Manuel)
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Dream Is Over on December 28, 2013, 05:19:53 AM
Happy:
My cold is starting to die

Unhappy:
I woke up with a tank in my underwear. It's been operating all the night...

I need estrogen, and I need it now... (Singing like Rob Manuel)

Hah, nothing to be overly concerned about as long as it didn't fire off any unwanted rounds.
  •  

MadeleineG

Happy: I started the process of bidding adieu to my facial hair
Unhappy: YEEEEEOOOOOUUUUUUCHHHHH!!!!!  :o
  •  

V M

One of my neighbors came to show me her arm, it looked infected so I called the EMTs  :-\

The EMT's wouldn't stop shaking my hand and thanking me saying that I probably saved my neighbor's arm   
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

LordKAT

Quote from: V M on December 29, 2013, 01:14:20 AM
One of my neighbors came to show me her arm, it looked infected so I called the EMTs  :-\

The EMT's wouldn't stop shaking my hand and thanking me saying that I probably saved my neighbor's arm

and I thought Cindy had original ways of meeting men.

Good thing you did call though if it was that bad. Why didn't your neighbor call in the first place?
  •  

V M

Quote from: LordKAT on December 29, 2013, 03:13:47 AM
and I thought Cindy had original ways of meeting men.

Good thing you did call though if it was that bad. Why didn't your neighbor call in the first place?

Her arm was pretty bad

Unfortunately her mental and physical capacities are somewhat limited, It was just luck that I had decided to go for a walk and found her on the hallway and was able to get her back into her place and call
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •