Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today?

Started by V M, July 19, 2012, 09:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiaOhMya!

Quote from: Malachite on January 06, 2014, 07:15:07 PM
Unhappy-There was a spider in the sink. 

Happy- I ran hot water on it until it was dead.  If he came in because it was cold, well, that solved it's problem.  He will never have to worry about ever being cold again.

Omg that is a horrible death malachite!  ::)
  •  

AdamMLP

I haven't managed to sleep again, got to be up on the bus for work in just under 4 hours, but I did manage to watch Sherlock. It's weird to be watching something popular for the first time in my life.
  •  

Xhianil

+waking up today it felt as if my dream extended into reality for a few minutes, it felt as if I was female, it was such a great feeling.

-i had to get up, now today I feel even more empty inside...
  •  

LordKAT

Quote from: Xhianil on January 07, 2014, 10:02:19 AM
+waking up today it felt as if my dream extended into reality for a few minutes, it felt as if I was female, it was such a great feeling.

-i had to get up, now today I feel even more empty inside...

That is me everyday since about 8 years old.
  •  

Xhianil

Quote from: LordKAT on January 07, 2014, 10:11:16 AM
That is me everyday since about 8 years old.

Its a great feeling while you have it, but the after sucks.

P.S. love your new avatar, the pit bull reminds me of my old dog..
  •  

JRD

Working a lot of overtime so checks are going to be pretty good for a while, but thinking it might be nice to have one day where I didn't have to go in, but that's going to be while, they want me and I prefer as well that I keep control of the safe/cash at the store.
  •  

Edge

D is in my chem class. I can sit next to him. It's still hopeless. I have feelings. I do not want them. But at the same time, I do. Arg. I sound like a teenage girl.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Edge on January 08, 2014, 04:33:59 PM
D is in my chem class. I can sit next to him. It's still hopeless. I have feelings. I do not want them. But at the same time, I do. Arg. I sound like a teenage girl.

:)
  •  

MadeleineG

Quote from: Edge on January 08, 2014, 04:33:59 PM

Or a teenage boy. No real difference, there :P
  •  

Edge

•  

Lauren5

Happy: new therapist things the gatekeeping I got at the school clinic was BS, and so is referring me to an endo off campus, who will do patches and implants rather than only just pills, as the school clinic offers. I'll set up an appointment tomorrow.
Unhappy: The bus on the way back drove right by me, so I had to walk 3 miles in the snow to the bus station downtown so to know where I was, warm up, and use the toilet.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

amZo

Quote from: Joules on January 05, 2014, 09:19:47 PM
wow, that's a big choice Nikko.  do you mind, can I ask, what's going on?

I don't know exactly. The best I can decide at the moment is 1) I'm simply tired of being on medication. My body struggles with the spiro, it can make me feel bad at times, and 2) I didn't feel bad before HRT, I was pretty happy with my appearance and emotional feelings.

I want to stop for at least three months and see how I feel. Thanks for asking.  :)

@ MiaOhMya, haven't gone cold turkey, I'm working on phasing off (keyword is 'working' on it, stopping is hard!).
  •  

Edge

lol Are teenage boys like that though? Or is it too girly? I really need to stop worrying about being "too girly." Everyone knows I'm a guy.
  •  

MadeleineG

Quote from: Edge on January 08, 2014, 10:58:32 PM
lol Are teenage boys like that though? Or is it too girly? I really need to stop worrying about being "too girly." Everyone knows I'm a guy.

Absolutely, they are. There's just social pressure to pretend they don't.
  •  

Ms Grace

Back to work after a three week vacation. Believe it or not I was happy to get back to work, for the most part I really like my job and the people I work with. But after three weeks of spending whole or part days lounging around home in the clothes I'd prefer to be wearing all the time it was a bummer to have to represent myself as a guy again. I momentarily considered throwing caution to the wind and going to work in a dress... but then thought better of it. I can't maintain full time yet so impulsive actions would ultimately prove to be disastrous... better to stick to the plan, methinks. :)

Quote from: Gwynne on January 08, 2014, 11:06:07 PM
Absolutely, they are. There's just social pressure to pretend they don't.

This is true!!  ;D
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: Ms Grace on January 09, 2014, 01:41:42 AM
Back to work after a three week vacation. Believe it or not I was happy to get back to work, for the most part I really like my job and the people I work with. But after three weeks of spending whole or part days lounging around home in the clothes I'd prefer to be wearing all the time it was a bummer to have to represent myself as a guy again. I momentarily considered throwing caution to the wind and going to work in a dress... but then thought better of it. I can't maintain full time yet so impulsive actions would ultimately prove to be disastrous... better to stick to the plan, methinks. :)

This is true!!  ;D

The genie or in your case the Gracie will pop out of her bottle soon enough Sis.
  •  

Jenny07

Have had some amazing progress with E and boobage is strong.

However this morning I had a WTF moment that shook me hard.
I hate it.

So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

Adam (birkin)

Quote from: Shantel on January 06, 2014, 07:10:51 PM
O hell they're not that massive unless you're turning into that person in your avatar! lol   :D ;D

The prominence of my belly fat helps to disguise them lol.

I'm happy because I may have surgery sooner...and for free...but unhappy because I realized that gives me not that much time to lose some weight. I understand bigger guys often get dog earring. Sooo. Lol. Guess I just have to do the best I can. I'd rather get it sooner and get a revision later than live with boobs longer than I have to.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: caleb. on January 09, 2014, 03:49:14 AM
The prominence of my belly fat helps to disguise them lol.

I'm happy because I may have surgery sooner...and for free...but unhappy because I realized that gives me not that much time to lose some weight. I understand bigger guys often get dog earring. Sooo. Lol. Guess I just have to do the best I can. I'd rather get it sooner and get a revision later than live with boobs longer than I have to.

I understand how the tummy can camouflage the upper decking, I did that myself back when I was feeling self conscious as a man with boobs. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you on the insurance being forthcoming, it would probably be the end of your body dysphoria, you can lose the excess weight later.
  •