Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today?

Started by V M, July 19, 2012, 09:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

I'm in the North West, I think many of the northern states have a similar weather going  :)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cindy

It is only going to 41C tomorrow

The rest of the week is 43C

Send snow!
  •  

LordKAT

I loaded a truck with snow for you, Cindy. They tell me that when it got to port, it only had water in it. Sorry.
  •  

Calder Smith

Happy because I had a great breakfast and unhappy I don't have anymore. :(
Manchester United diehard fan.
  •  

NathanielM

Unhappy because people I felt safe with and expected to accept me the way I am aren't doing that. I've had a lot of comments about being 'feminine' and needing to change that...

Happy because I had a bit of a meltdown due to the above and two people really came through for me :)
  •  

Adam (birkin)

Quote from: Shantel on January 11, 2014, 05:36:19 PM
Yeah, but what about the braces tin grin?  :D

Lol, I lost my braceface a number of years back now. Unfortunately a tooth is starting to shift a little and I'm worried it'll throw off the others. I call it inbred tooth.
  •  

MiaOhMya!

Quote from: caleb. on January 12, 2014, 06:22:17 PM
Lol, I lost my braceface a number of years back now. Unfortunately a tooth is starting to shift a little and I'm worried it'll throw off the others. I call it inbred tooth.

Do you have your wisdom teeth yet? When I got mine they moved my teeth just a little and one tooth kinda went, well all "inbred" like you say.  ;D
  •  

Adam (birkin)

Quote from: MiaOhMya! on January 13, 2014, 08:29:39 AM
Do you have your wisdom teeth yet? When I got mine they moved my teeth just a little and one tooth kinda went, well all "inbred" like you say.  ;D

Mine were removed two years ago, which stopped the crowding on the bottom, so I don't really know why this one corner tooth likes to mess around so much. I hope it doesn't get worse. I don't think I'd ever go through braces again, but after spending 4 years in them, I'd like to enjoy my smile! I only have a retainer on the bottom, not the top.
  •  

Xhianil

found a cute lil (misleading in the end) comic that id thought just be cute, in the end it turns out super sad and now im crying over it.
  •  

oh hai!

Happy testosterone level is under the low end range for men my age. Found a nice matte lipstick I think looks nice on me.

Unhappy because I have a cold. Sniffles abound.
  •  

Emo

Trying the chai tea latte and its good... And hothothot. XP
  •  

JRD

I have 48 hours of ot for the last two weeks, but it'd be nice to sometime get a whole day off instead of having to come in to do paperwork and deposits.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: big head horsey-face on January 14, 2014, 04:36:21 PM
I have 48 hours of ot for the last two weeks, but it'd be nice to sometime get a whole day off instead of having to come in to do paperwork and deposits.

Money isn't everything is it Jaime? Nice that you're willing to be such a strong pinch hitter though!
  •  

JRD

Quote from: Shantel on January 14, 2014, 05:14:35 PM
Money isn't everything is it Jaime? Nice that you're willing to be such a strong pinch hitter though!
I'll soldier through it. I did schedule myself two part days off this coming weekend. Maybe it will be enough to get a bit more rest and just veg out for most of it.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: big head horsey-face on January 14, 2014, 05:31:53 PM
I'll soldier through it. I did schedule myself two part days off this coming weekend. Maybe it will be enough to get a bit more rest and just veg out for most of it.

Sounds like a plan, take care of yourself hon!
  •  

Emo

Might be able to get a doc in the next few weeks... But it costs 320 per hour. :/
  •  

FalseHybridPrincess

Quote from: Emo on January 14, 2014, 06:16:58 PM
Might be able to get a doc in the next few weeks... But it costs 320 per hour. :/

jesus christ !!!

with that price Id expect you to look like a cis model in 2 months...

LOL
http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

MadeleineG

Quote from: FalsePrincess on January 14, 2014, 09:25:28 PM
jesus christ !!!

with that price Id expect you to look like a cis model in 2 months...

LOL

Check out her pictures--she will irrespective!  >:-)
  •  

FalseHybridPrincess

Quote from: Gwynne on January 15, 2014, 05:55:30 PM
Check out her pictures--she will irrespective!  >:-)

absolutely she will!

still...dat price...I couldnt afford that XD
http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

Edge

•