Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today?

Started by V M, July 19, 2012, 09:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

I'm in the North West, I think many of the northern states have a similar weather going  :)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cindy

It is only going to 41C tomorrow

The rest of the week is 43C

Send snow!
  •  

LordKAT

I loaded a truck with snow for you, Cindy. They tell me that when it got to port, it only had water in it. Sorry.
  •  

Calder Smith

Happy because I had a great breakfast and unhappy I don't have anymore. :(
Manchester United diehard fan.
  •  

NathanielM

Unhappy because people I felt safe with and expected to accept me the way I am aren't doing that. I've had a lot of comments about being 'feminine' and needing to change that...

Happy because I had a bit of a meltdown due to the above and two people really came through for me :)
  •  

Adam (birkin)

Quote from: Shantel on January 11, 2014, 05:36:19 PM
Yeah, but what about the braces tin grin?  :D

Lol, I lost my braceface a number of years back now. Unfortunately a tooth is starting to shift a little and I'm worried it'll throw off the others. I call it inbred tooth.
  •  

MiaOhMya!

Quote from: caleb. on January 12, 2014, 06:22:17 PM
Lol, I lost my braceface a number of years back now. Unfortunately a tooth is starting to shift a little and I'm worried it'll throw off the others. I call it inbred tooth.

Do you have your wisdom teeth yet? When I got mine they moved my teeth just a little and one tooth kinda went, well all "inbred" like you say.  ;D
  •  

Adam (birkin)

Quote from: MiaOhMya! on January 13, 2014, 08:29:39 AM
Do you have your wisdom teeth yet? When I got mine they moved my teeth just a little and one tooth kinda went, well all "inbred" like you say.  ;D

Mine were removed two years ago, which stopped the crowding on the bottom, so I don't really know why this one corner tooth likes to mess around so much. I hope it doesn't get worse. I don't think I'd ever go through braces again, but after spending 4 years in them, I'd like to enjoy my smile! I only have a retainer on the bottom, not the top.
  •  

Xhianil

found a cute lil (misleading in the end) comic that id thought just be cute, in the end it turns out super sad and now im crying over it.
  •  

oh hai!

Happy testosterone level is under the low end range for men my age. Found a nice matte lipstick I think looks nice on me.

Unhappy because I have a cold. Sniffles abound.
  •  

Emo

Trying the chai tea latte and its good... And hothothot. XP
  •  

JRD

I have 48 hours of ot for the last two weeks, but it'd be nice to sometime get a whole day off instead of having to come in to do paperwork and deposits.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: big head horsey-face on January 14, 2014, 04:36:21 PM
I have 48 hours of ot for the last two weeks, but it'd be nice to sometime get a whole day off instead of having to come in to do paperwork and deposits.

Money isn't everything is it Jaime? Nice that you're willing to be such a strong pinch hitter though!
  •  

JRD

Quote from: Shantel on January 14, 2014, 05:14:35 PM
Money isn't everything is it Jaime? Nice that you're willing to be such a strong pinch hitter though!
I'll soldier through it. I did schedule myself two part days off this coming weekend. Maybe it will be enough to get a bit more rest and just veg out for most of it.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: big head horsey-face on January 14, 2014, 05:31:53 PM
I'll soldier through it. I did schedule myself two part days off this coming weekend. Maybe it will be enough to get a bit more rest and just veg out for most of it.

Sounds like a plan, take care of yourself hon!
  •  

Emo

Might be able to get a doc in the next few weeks... But it costs 320 per hour. :/
  •  

FalseHybridPrincess

Quote from: Emo on January 14, 2014, 06:16:58 PM
Might be able to get a doc in the next few weeks... But it costs 320 per hour. :/

jesus christ !!!

with that price Id expect you to look like a cis model in 2 months...

LOL
http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

MadeleineG

Quote from: FalsePrincess on January 14, 2014, 09:25:28 PM
jesus christ !!!

with that price Id expect you to look like a cis model in 2 months...

LOL

Check out her pictures--she will irrespective!  >:-)
  •  

FalseHybridPrincess

Quote from: Gwynne on January 15, 2014, 05:55:30 PM
Check out her pictures--she will irrespective!  >:-)

absolutely she will!

still...dat price...I couldnt afford that XD
http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

Edge

•