Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today?

Started by V M, July 19, 2012, 09:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Malachite

Unhappy:  I got sad thinking how about how I will never have a fully functional cis-male body.  I told my friend that I feel like half a man.

Happy:  My friend said that I was all man. :)  That made me feel better.  I hope my future wife tells me that I'm all man.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Jill F

OMG, mah bewbs are super achy right now.  That means they're growing!
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: Malachite on March 13, 2014, 11:53:22 PM
Unhappy:  I got sad thinking how about how I will never have a fully functional cis-male body.  I told my friend that I feel like half a man.

Happy:  My friend said that I was all man. :)  That made me feel better.  I hope my future wife tells me that I'm all man.

You are all man and a very fine and decent one. Your future wife will be an extremely lucky woman to have such a man to share her life with.
  •  

King Malachite

Quote from: Cindy on March 14, 2014, 12:43:07 AM
You are all man and a very fine and decent one. Your future wife will be an extremely lucky woman to have such a man to share her life with.

Awwww thank you, Cindy! :)
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

•  

Colleen♡Callie

Norton programs coming pre-installed in my new laptop.  Getting to give a scathingly honest feedback as to why I was removing in the feedback survey they offered.  I didn't hold back.
"Tell my tale to those who ask.  Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.  The rest is silence." - Dinobot

•  

V M

A young couple at the store was standing in front of one of the refrigeration doors in the dairy section having a somewhat argumentative discussion about something

I didn't want to bother them so I just waited a moment

The gal then told her boyfriend/husband? "I think she would like to get in there to get something" and so they moved on

I felt kinda sad that they were arguing, but it was very reaffirming to be referred to as she, especially since I'd been going through a lot of depression, anxiety and dysphoria stuff lately
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Miss_Bungle1991

I bought a tiny container of ice cream and made a pan of nachos. I know it's bad for my weight loss plan, but it's soooo good. I just try to limit how many times I do it. (and I'm 90% successful at it, so it isn't so bad)
  •  

MadeleineG

•  

Jean24

Went to an airshow. I love aviation. I also saw a representative from the aviation department of the university that I attend. Long story short: I have had a lot of problems with them and have never been able to attend.
Trying to take it one day at a time :)
  •  

Jill F

Was awakened at 6:30 this morning by an earthquake.  My immediate assessment- meh, about 4 and a half, probably 5 miles away, go back to sleep.

Just about nailed it.  4.4, about 5 miles away. 

I can also tell you the approximate voltage I'm being zapped with.  Wow, the things you probably shouldn't be able to gauge.
  •  

Lauren5

Quote from: Jean24 on March 17, 2014, 01:01:18 AMWent to an airshow. I love aviation. I also saw a representative from the aviation department of the university that I attend. Long story short: I have had a lot of problems with them and have never been able to attend.
Cool, aviation is a near obsession of mine, although I don't plan on going into it as a career, and my university has no aviation department.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

I watched the latest episode of HIMYM. I was happy when I watched it but I felt sad when i realised that there are just five more episodes before it's over...
HRT on and off since January 20, 2014
Diagnosed with GD: March 2018

https://www.youtube.com/user/930310
  •  

V M

My corned beef and cabbage dinner came out awesome tasty  8)  Just wish I had someone special to share it with
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: V M on March 18, 2014, 01:34:51 AM
My corned beef and cabbage dinner came out awesome tasty  8)  Just wish I had someone special to share it with

On my way sis, white wine?
  •  

V M

- V M
  •  

Lauren5

Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

The fact that the universities in Sweden opened their applications today. I'm happy that I get a new chance to get into med school, but it's also a bit boring that I haven't already started studying there yet.
HRT on and off since January 20, 2014
Diagnosed with GD: March 2018

https://www.youtube.com/user/930310
  •  

Julia-Madrid

Yay - got my ears pierced today.  A little step forward woo hoo.  Stings a little, but I rewarded myself with CHOCOLATE!!  So happy  8)

VM - if you've still got any of that corned beef and cabbage dinner going, I can bring dessert!!  (Well, I didn't eat all of it!) ;D
  •  

V M

Quote from: Julia-Madrid on March 18, 2014, 12:57:23 PM
Yay - got my ears pierced today.  A little step forward woo hoo.  Stings a little, but I rewarded myself with CHOCOLATE!!  So happy  8)

VM - if you've still got any of that corned beef and cabbage dinner going, I can bring dessert!!  (Well, I didn't eat all of it!) ;D

Congrats on getting your ears pierced  :)

- V M
  •  

King Malachite

Unhappy- My mom is getting a little loud so chances are she has had a sip....

Happy- I'm getting out of the house to go to Bible study so I won't have to deal with it for a couple of hours at least.

•