Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today?

Started by V M, July 19, 2012, 09:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Malachite

Unhappy:  I got sad thinking how about how I will never have a fully functional cis-male body.  I told my friend that I feel like half a man.

Happy:  My friend said that I was all man. :)  That made me feel better.  I hope my future wife tells me that I'm all man.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Jill F

OMG, mah bewbs are super achy right now.  That means they're growing!
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: Malachite on March 13, 2014, 11:53:22 PM
Unhappy:  I got sad thinking how about how I will never have a fully functional cis-male body.  I told my friend that I feel like half a man.

Happy:  My friend said that I was all man. :)  That made me feel better.  I hope my future wife tells me that I'm all man.

You are all man and a very fine and decent one. Your future wife will be an extremely lucky woman to have such a man to share her life with.
  •  

King Malachite

Quote from: Cindy on March 14, 2014, 12:43:07 AM
You are all man and a very fine and decent one. Your future wife will be an extremely lucky woman to have such a man to share her life with.

Awwww thank you, Cindy! :)
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

•  

Colleen♡Callie

Norton programs coming pre-installed in my new laptop.  Getting to give a scathingly honest feedback as to why I was removing in the feedback survey they offered.  I didn't hold back.
"Tell my tale to those who ask.  Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.  The rest is silence." - Dinobot

•  

V M

A young couple at the store was standing in front of one of the refrigeration doors in the dairy section having a somewhat argumentative discussion about something

I didn't want to bother them so I just waited a moment

The gal then told her boyfriend/husband? "I think she would like to get in there to get something" and so they moved on

I felt kinda sad that they were arguing, but it was very reaffirming to be referred to as she, especially since I'd been going through a lot of depression, anxiety and dysphoria stuff lately
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Miss_Bungle1991

I bought a tiny container of ice cream and made a pan of nachos. I know it's bad for my weight loss plan, but it's soooo good. I just try to limit how many times I do it. (and I'm 90% successful at it, so it isn't so bad)
  •  

MadeleineG

•  

Jean24

Went to an airshow. I love aviation. I also saw a representative from the aviation department of the university that I attend. Long story short: I have had a lot of problems with them and have never been able to attend.
Trying to take it one day at a time :)
  •  

Jill F

Was awakened at 6:30 this morning by an earthquake.  My immediate assessment- meh, about 4 and a half, probably 5 miles away, go back to sleep.

Just about nailed it.  4.4, about 5 miles away. 

I can also tell you the approximate voltage I'm being zapped with.  Wow, the things you probably shouldn't be able to gauge.
  •  

Lauren5

Quote from: Jean24 on March 17, 2014, 01:01:18 AMWent to an airshow. I love aviation. I also saw a representative from the aviation department of the university that I attend. Long story short: I have had a lot of problems with them and have never been able to attend.
Cool, aviation is a near obsession of mine, although I don't plan on going into it as a career, and my university has no aviation department.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

I watched the latest episode of HIMYM. I was happy when I watched it but I felt sad when i realised that there are just five more episodes before it's over...
HRT on and off since January 20, 2014
Diagnosed with GD: March 2018

https://www.youtube.com/user/930310
  •  

V M

My corned beef and cabbage dinner came out awesome tasty  8)  Just wish I had someone special to share it with
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: V M on March 18, 2014, 01:34:51 AM
My corned beef and cabbage dinner came out awesome tasty  8)  Just wish I had someone special to share it with

On my way sis, white wine?
  •  

V M

- V M
  •  

Lauren5

Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

The fact that the universities in Sweden opened their applications today. I'm happy that I get a new chance to get into med school, but it's also a bit boring that I haven't already started studying there yet.
HRT on and off since January 20, 2014
Diagnosed with GD: March 2018

https://www.youtube.com/user/930310
  •  

Julia-Madrid

Yay - got my ears pierced today.  A little step forward woo hoo.  Stings a little, but I rewarded myself with CHOCOLATE!!  So happy  8)

VM - if you've still got any of that corned beef and cabbage dinner going, I can bring dessert!!  (Well, I didn't eat all of it!) ;D
  •  

V M

Quote from: Julia-Madrid on March 18, 2014, 12:57:23 PM
Yay - got my ears pierced today.  A little step forward woo hoo.  Stings a little, but I rewarded myself with CHOCOLATE!!  So happy  8)

VM - if you've still got any of that corned beef and cabbage dinner going, I can bring dessert!!  (Well, I didn't eat all of it!) ;D

Congrats on getting your ears pierced  :)

- V M
  •  

King Malachite

Unhappy- My mom is getting a little loud so chances are she has had a sip....

Happy- I'm getting out of the house to go to Bible study so I won't have to deal with it for a couple of hours at least.

•