Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today?

Started by V M, July 19, 2012, 09:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordKAT

•  

Lauren5

Quote from: LordKAT on June 11, 2014, 08:48:09 PMI'm moving, I think.
I'm moving, I'm pretty sure.
I'll have a job. But I'll also live in like the worst place for me to live in the country.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

LordKAT

Quote from: Jill F on June 11, 2014, 10:24:08 PM
LA Zoo, perchance?

Yup, be sure to visit me. I'm the only chameleon KAT in existence. Very rare and priceless.
  •  

Allyda

While at my bank today I was addressed as Ms. Anderson over and over without me saying anything regarding my gender status. I was just treated like a normal woman. It felt great until my loan officer said that with me only owing $3,500. or so on my home, refinancing would be a bad idea considering closing costs and everything, and that going for a personal loan would be more suited to my needs. Problem with that is, I don't think I have the credit rating needed for a substantial personal loan.

Ally :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Xhianil

Wore my first pair of panties, did not fit, along with the bra, but the second pair and second bra both did, feel hollow and sad after taking them off, but with them on I was elated.
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: LordKAT on June 11, 2014, 11:20:51 PM
Yup, be sure to visit me. I'm the only chameleon KAT in existence. Very rare and priceless.

Now that is a very true. :-*
  •  

Cindy

Made souffles for family lunch tomorrow.

Great fun

All rose except one.

Guess which is mine ::)

Oh and it is a Hot Dog lunch - OMG how do you guys eat those things!

To explain my family is from USA - I'm not!
  •  

V M

My internet was down for several hours  :(  It finally came back up again  8)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Cindy on June 14, 2014, 03:37:58 AM
Made souffles for family lunch tomorrow.

Great fun

All rose except one.

Guess which is mine ::)

Oh and it is a Hot Dog lunch - OMG how do you guys eat those things!

To explain my family is from USA - I'm not!

I eat them in hawt dawg buns slathered with mustard, relish and chopped onions, mmmmmm they are yummie and can be washed down with cold beer. (Burp.. oh excuse me!)
  •  

Erik Ezrin

Today I met that very special girl again.

I knew she has a crush on me, but I felt doubtful about my own feelings. Each time when she was there and got to the more love-y things I felt very bad and horrible... and just wanted to be alone and cry... but at the same time I felt happy and fuzzy... (this already counts, lol)
I was so confused WHY I felt that way, so torn apart...
Until it struck me: love is one big twisting ball of gender dysphoria of me. Just THINKING of a relationship (and doing love-y things) makes me whimper in a corner. When I realized that I could clearly distinguish my love for her and my dysphoria, and feel very relieved and happy now that I am NOT going mad, DO love her back, and that I now finally know what was going on with me.

So yeah, today was a rollercoaster ride between flying through the skies and wanting to cry in a dark corner and be alone.
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not" -Kurt Cobain

My fb art page; https://www.facebook.com/BellaKohlerArt
My DA art page; http://asrath.deviantart.com/
  •  

Marcel

<--- I got my cartoon self-portrait today.
Unfortunately, it's based on my ideal vision of me post-HRT.
  •  

JLT1

Quote from: Erik Ezrin on June 14, 2014, 04:37:01 PM
Today I met that very special girl again.

I knew she has a crush on me, but I felt doubtful about my own feelings. Each time when she was there and got to the more love-y things I felt very bad and horrible... and just wanted to be alone and cry... but at the same time I felt happy and fuzzy... (this already counts, lol)
I was so confused WHY I felt that way, so torn apart...
Until it struck me: love is one big twisting ball of gender dysphoria of me. Just THINKING of a relationship (and doing love-y things) makes me whimper in a corner. When I realized that I could clearly distinguish my love for her and my dysphoria, and feel very relieved and happy now that I am NOT going mad, DO love her back, and that I now finally know what was going on with me.

So yeah, today was a rollercoaster ride between flying through the skies and wanting to cry in a dark corner and be alone.

Yea,

I understand that.  I would also say that it will get better with time.

Hugs,

Jen
To move forward is to leave behind that which has become dear. It is a call into the wild, into becoming someone currently unknown to us. For most, it is a call too frightening and too challenging to heed. For some, it is a call to be more than we were capable of being, both now and in the future.
  •  

Erik Ezrin

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not" -Kurt Cobain

My fb art page; https://www.facebook.com/BellaKohlerArt
My DA art page; http://asrath.deviantart.com/
  •  

Adam (birkin)

Happy - job offer.
Unhappy - background check which may or may not reveal my past.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: birkin on June 17, 2014, 05:37:57 PM
Happy - job offer.
Unhappy - background check which may or may not reveal my past.

As long as you're not a convicted felon or are wanted on an outstanding warrant you should have it dicked!  ;D
  •  

Adam (birkin)

Yeah I have no criminal history at all lol. The police are my friends. I knew the job was in the bag anyway.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: birkin on June 17, 2014, 06:54:17 PM
Yeah I have no criminal history at all lol. The police are my friends. I knew the job was in the bag anyway.

Congrats, keep us posted!
  •  

Edge

I talked out the reason I was angry with D instead of keeping it to myself. We got it sorted and doesn't hate me. Of course, I'm sure he doesn't like me (as a friend) either since that's not possible. Then again, when I mentioned that to him, he said I'd be surprised.
  •  

King Malachite

Unhappy- My coworker threw my drink away, thinking it was a child's

Happy- He offered to buy me a another drink.  He gave me his debit card so I went to Chick Fila and the guy asked was everything okay and I told him what happened and he said "why didn't you tell me earlier, you shouldn't have to pay for a drink he threw away".  He thought the debit card was mine so I just rolled with it.  Long story short I got a free drink (and a free refill) and my co-worker got his money refunded.

Unhappy- My bus was super late today

Happy- My sister picked me up from the transfer and took me home, which was awesome because I totally had to do number 2 and it was getting harder and harder to hold in.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •