Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What are you eating (Ver. 2.0)

Started by Jamie D, February 07, 2013, 01:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie D

Quote from: Osiris on December 29, 2010, 05:07:28 PM
I was sure a thread like this had been made somewhere but I couldn't find it so I made my own.

Basically like those what are you listening to threads. Tell us what you be munching on!

ATM, nothing but soon I will be eating mexican style fried chicken, marinated in lime and fresh ground black pepper. Some rice and black beans will round out the meal. 8)

The original post of the original topic.
  •  

crazy at the coast

I just had some pop tarts while the dog was outside so he wouldn't know about it. Let's hope he doesn't come to this site too.

And I'm getting the impression that you just want to start a bunch a bunch of topics, lol.
  •  

Jamie D

This is what me and the other rats had for breakfast ...

•  

crazy at the coast

I'm eating a whole bunch of pancakes and a pack of bacon.
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Jamie D

We had some chickens
No eggs would they lay
My wife said honey
This isn't funny, we're losing money
Why don't the little chickens lay
One day a rooster came into our yard
And caught those little chickens
Right off their guard
They're laying eggs now just like they used to
Ever since that rooster came into our yard
They're laying eggs now just like they used to
Ever since that rooster came into our yard

Get a chicken spatchcoked, and this is what happens.  :o

I had a nice green dinner salad with some fresh citrus fruit and melon.
  •  

spacial

Quote from: crazy at the coast on February 07, 2013, 01:26:27 PM
I just had some pop tarts while the dog was outside so he wouldn't know about it. Let's hope he doesn't come to this site too.

And I'm getting the impression that you just want to start a bunch a bunch of topics, lol.

Last time I checked, Dogs have a rather good sense of smell. In which case, he already know what you were doing and is, even now, plotting his revenge!  >:-)

•  

monica.soto

I'm not eating now, I'm aligning with the "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" Kate Moss School of thought.  :P

JK, I'm pigging out on air sandwiches.
Signature not Required
  •  

hazel

Carrots as a snack, I'm trying to eat them in place of chocolate for the sake of my skin.. increasingly aware that I have a chocolate flapjack just downstairs tho..
  •  

Felix

I knew I was forgetting something. I think I'm going to reheat some rice. I'll worry about veggies or protein after I feed myself enough to clear up a little of the idiocy. I don't know how I managed to make it safely into adulthood. :laugh:
everybody's house is haunted
  •  

Jamie D

I went to a fundraiser earlier this evening fro my cardio-rehab program.  They served a green salad and a fruit salad, mixed vegetables (including cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots), roast herbed red potatoes, chicken marsala or tri-tip roast beef.

I sampled a little bit of everything.  :)
  •  

Felix

That sounds really good.

I'm having vegan chili and rice and okra.
everybody's house is haunted
  •  

monica.soto

yummy watermelon (it's always watermelon season where I live)
Signature not Required
  •  

Jamie D

I love watermelon!  I hated having to cut back on some melons because of spiro.

Today is Valentine's Day, and being the romantic I am ...

... I pick up Panda Express  >:-)
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

Pizza Hut pizza sliders.

Chicken, green bell peppers and tomato.  Pork, bacon and pineapple.  Sausage, mushroom and onion.

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

monica.soto

I cooked fettucce (like fettuccinni but wider) + homemade tomato sauce with onions, garlic, shrimp, bacon and topped with parsley.

Yummy!
Signature not Required
  •  

Jamie D

Fire-grilled Pacific sand dabs, sauteed spinach, and cilantro corn salad.
  •  

V M

Tortellini torta di, (tortallini pie/cake) kinda like a lasagna but a bit different  :)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Jamie D

Baked potato with butter, sour cream, bacon bits, and fresh ground black pepper.
  •  

Jennygirl

Red leaf lettuce, mixed greens, steamed garlic kale, whole avocado, 2 eggs, whole jalepeno satéed, large grab of cilantro, wild/brown rice medley, a heap of veganaise, salt & pepper, and a pile of chili pepper flakes. All chopped and tossed in a gigantic bowl. I like it SPICY! :icon_flamed:

Mmmmm-mmm!

Now you know my not so secret recipe!
  •