Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Two Years

Started by gennee, May 24, 2007, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gennee

I have been crossdressing for about two years. It has been an adventure for me. I started late at age 56. I never had gender issues in my life. It was quite a shock when I began to question mine. One thing is that I always felt that I was different. I was never, ever stressed over it. I lived my life as your typical male.

From the time that first tried on my wife's skirt, my life has been a journey of odd twists, turns, discoveries, and beauty. I am content with who I am as a transgender and a crossdresser. I am not ashamed or feel guilty about expressing my feminine side. My desire is to help others in their journey.
I have met so many beautiful people along the way, both online and in real life.  I don't regret having come late in my discovery. I was late to my high school graduation  :laugh:.

I love the transgender community and am involved with a couple of groups. I understand the gay, lesbian, and bisexual communities much better. I used to walk by the community center many times muttering to myself that I would not be caught in the place. Now I'm there practically everyday. I love susans and wish to be a positive influence here. I thank you for this forum and I love you all.

Gennee
Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •