Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Who am I as an androgyne?

Started by Adreni, June 27, 2013, 04:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kim 526

Who am I as an MAAB Androdyne? Clearly in the minority. I never see MAABs in the city (Boston). At my place of employment (500+) there is only one other person who seems to presents androgynously, an FAAB. But this person has been saying hi, giving knowing glances lately. So I am going to introduce myself as soon as it's feasible. Could be exciting or it could be nothing at all. We'll see!
"Peace came upon me and it leaves me weak,
So sleep, silent angel, go to sleep."
  •  

ativan

There are many who don't go for an androgynous look, maybe just small things.
You really can't judge it by appearances. Although we do.
That's some of the binary bleeding through into the thinking.
But we all do have personal preferences that may or may not include androgynous looks,
and whether that person is MAAB or FAAB.
But meeting another Non-binary person is almost always a treat and can make your day.
Maybe they know of others... That would always be nice.
Ativan
  •  

black_moon_dust

know the feeling of not many going for the androgynous look. it would be nice to meet another like me. just to hang out with would be nice.
Mortica Addams: "Last night you were unhinged. You were like some desperate, howling demon. You frightened me. Do it again!"
  •