Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E-Brennan

Quote from: kiara jamie on January 28, 2014, 07:15:57 PM
so i found two pictures that are in close relation to eachother in angle and colour,

my before was in 2006

and my after is 2014

looking at the pictures i can barely see any change with an 8 year difference, am i incapable of aging? and im 9 months hrt, it looks like the only difference is hair length, eyebrow trimming and maybe fuller cheeks

kiara jamie, such a pretty result. You should be very, very proud!
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Sona~TS on January 28, 2014, 04:32:15 PM
Here one of me... lol I looked like a sasquatch lol

I think you've discovered a formula that will make you an extremely wealthy individual.
  •  

Sona~TS

You guys are too kind.

It's not fully polished yet, but this is my Male to Female Transition Timeline video and 1 year HRT video
(This video is for motivational purposes only) :D

Please put on your best pair of head phones and turn it up about half way through....
Enjoy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6HaVYg6kB4&feature=youtu.be

Mickie

My gawd...
What does that thing run, a 3 sec quarter mile???
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

Jessica Rush

That... Was an amazing video! I am sorry, I am at a loss for words!
~Jessica
  •  

Sona~TS

Quote from: Mickie on January 29, 2014, 02:41:26 PM
My gawd...
What does that thing run, a 3 sec quarter mile???

The Trans Am I owned ran some 8s in the quarter mile on medium boost levels but it was more of a street car... Ya know, I had to show off how MAN I was. lol

Bardoux

Quote from: Sona~TS on January 29, 2014, 02:20:54 PM
You guys are too kind.

It's not fully polished yet, but this is my Male to Female Transition Timeline video and 1 year HRT video

Please put on your best pair of head phones and turn it up about half way through....
Enjoy...

Thank you so much for sharing! Wow, that was emotional. So powerful. I actually want to cry. :)
Really happy for you hun

Sona~TS

Quote from: Sona~TS on January 29, 2014, 02:54:44 PM
The Trans Am I owned ran some 8s in the quarter mile on medium boost levels but it was more of a street car... Ya know, I had to show off how MAN I was. lol

(blushing) Please stop. My journey is like anyone elses. I am no different than anyone else. It's what you put into it and how you face your obstacles in it.
Thank You very much.

big kim

Sona that is an incredible transformation,you are beautiful.I recently scared the life out of myself driving a 70 Dodge Superbee with 4 times LESS horsepower than your Trans Am!
  •  

Shantel

You guys are too kind.

Enjoy...

Whoa, totally wonderful video Sona!
  •  

muffinpants

Sona: that was really really really amazing. What an inspiration. You are an amazing person.
  •  

RobinGee

What the heck did I just watch.  Holy crap that was awesome sona.
  •  

Jill F

Amazeballs video. 

My plan "A" was to take my deepest, darkest secret to my grave as well.   And it almost worked.  Well, until I imploded in November 2012...
  •  

Christina

You guys are too kind.

Enjoy...

Incredible! Thanks for making this video, very inspiring. Good music choices too!
  •  

Tori

Sona, that half of a transition video was amazing, inspiring, and I am crying those awesome girl tears right now. They represent respect for what you have done and how you have done it... both before and during your transition.

But, the video is incomplete. It is only half a transition.

You neglected to show how your Trans Am (heh, Trans) went from stock to THAT! How did it survive that wheelie?

Only 1200 HP?

I see TWO amazing transition stories to be told here.

:p

•  

samantha.mich

You guys are too kind.

Enjoy...
Totally blew me away! You look really happy! Thanks for making this video. It helps people like me that still resemble your before picture...
  •  

Ellesmira the Duck

The video was very amazing. I love being able to watch people's transition videos, they definitely give a lot of hope to people in various stages of transitioning.
Live a life with no regrets and be the person you know you were meant to be.

I am a weird girl, I like video games and skirts, swords and nail polish, sharks and black lace...not sure if that's normal, definitely sure that I don't care. =P
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

all i can say is that its ten minutes after seeing your transition video and my jaw is still dropped, you have made a new level for transition video's its so inspiring, and i have to say it has emotionally moved me more than i ever thought possible, but i must ask what gun was that in the video, it looked like an ar with a grenade launcher, was that your service weapon?

ps im probably gonna be awestruck for the rest of the night lol, it was just so damn amazing

•  

Alaia

Wow Sona!  :icon_yikes:

There's not much more I can say that hasn't already been said. Your transition has been nothing short of fantastic!

I'm amazed at how much you have changed in just a couple years time. And you look incredible--you are gorgeous girl! Very inspiring for those of us at the start of transition. Thanks so much for sharing ^_^

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •