Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadeleineG

Quote from: GorJess on December 11, 2013, 10:08:24 PM
Getting on this one early/first new photos of the thread. :)

EDIT: Background, 13 months HRT, no makeup, age 20 start. Honestly, I need to go to a Lancome, a MAC, or a Sephora, so much. Think I look good as it is, but that would rock me out!

Yes, Jess! :)
  •  

Michelle G

This new 4.0 version is off to an amazing start!

You all look SO fabulous :)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Kaylee

Quote from: Jennygirl on December 12, 2013, 03:04:49 PM
I think you look really great in that dress, Kaylee! Your arms don't throw me off at all, and with those undeniably feminine hands of yours I'd say absolutely nothing to worry about ;)

If it would make you feel better, you could try a black cropped cardigan... I bet that would go really well with that dress.

In the end, it's all about feeling good in the clothes you're in! But seriously I think you're looking great as is!

Thanks Jen, that actually really means a lot coming from someone that's nailed this thing as well as you!  Definitely gonna have to dig out a little shawl/cardi of some description, at least until the wine starts flowing! 

Who'da thunk it, after all those years bemoaning my teeny hands while playing guitar/bass, turns out they were the right size after all!

Quote from: Violet Bloom on December 12, 2013, 03:39:36 PM
  Now I understand even less about the shoulders thing.  You look great, Kaylee!  I'm not quite ready to wear a dress like that but you appear ready for prime-time.

Aww, cheers hun!!  As I said, being neurotic - imagining a problem when there isn't one actually there!  (To expand, we both have shoulders/arms that are fine, but think they look a bit big for no good reason, sorry for being so obtuse!)

I've seen some of your previous pics Vi, I'm sure you could pull off a party frock great!

Quote from: Willow on December 12, 2013, 03:41:57 PM
Kaylee, you're absolutely stunning!

Cheers hun, really put a huge smile on my face :D

Thank you all so much, you guys really know how to make a girls day don't ya :) 

It still feels very strange for me to receive compliments like this, before I started transition I considered myself a bit of a quirky looking, unkempt troll with far to much of a beer belly and no real concern for my appearance (I wonder why!  ;) ).  Though I've changed most of that on the outside my brain is still a little wired to think "Nah, you're taking the piss there aren't you" when receiving a compliment - you girls are really helping to bring out my ego kicking and screaming! :)

Your all awesome!! xxx
  •  

Emi

•  

Bardoux

Quote from: Emi on December 13, 2013, 07:51:01 AM

:· in the last one i got boobs :P  (surgery )

very pretty, you've got fantastic curves!

Kaylee

Looking stupidly good there Emi, you look really natural and 100% cis!  Well jealous of your visit from the boobie fairy!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Emi on December 13, 2013, 07:51:01 AM

:· in the last one i got boobs :P  (surgery )

Hi Emi,
     Nice to see you back dear, you are looking gorgeous and that nice firm tummy looks terrific in combination with the new boobies. You have very nice definition between breasts, waist and hips!
  •  

Emi

Haha thanks!! now i am trying  bak to gym, is hard after one and half month of nothing by the post op recover. :P and are a lot of thing that i cant do yet. Hope dont loose line the next month!!!!!!

The sad thing is what i got asimetric boobs (left is 1 inch upper than right) some people same me what this maybe will fix alone whit  time, but i talk whit the surgeon and he say that in 2 months if this dont change will fix for free that.   :-\
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Emi on December 13, 2013, 09:02:31 AM
Haha thanks!! now i am trying  bak to gym, is hard after one and half month of nothing by the post op recover. :P and are a lot of thing that i cant do yet. Hope dont loose line the next month!!!!!!

The sad thing is what i got asimetric boobs (left is 1 inch upper than right) some people same me what this maybe will fix alone whit  time, but i talk whit the surgeon and he say that in 2 months if this dont change will fix for free that.   :-\

I wouldn't have known, you look good! But any reputable surgeon will back up his work, Most cis women will have one breast a bit off from the other, it's pretty normal. Perhaps your new breasts will settle down after a few more months. I'm just getting back into working on my mid section with workouts, I had the (love handles) big fat parts over my kidneys removed by lipo-suction recently and have had to wear a compression garment so I'm just getting back into exercise.
  •  

Emi

Uh yes, that ugly feel after a lipo, and the over sensitive skin   :(
  •  

Michelle G

Good lord Emi!  WOW

Beautiful curves on that body of yours :)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Jennygirl

•  

Ashey

You're all so beautiful! Hoping maybe I can post a pic here eventually.. :-\
  •  

Kittenswithmittens

Quote from: Ashey on December 13, 2013, 04:36:20 PM
You're all so beautiful! Hoping maybe I can post a pic here eventually.. :-\

I vote now! And I will tell you what I love the most about you! And so will others :angel:
"She had blue skin, and so did he. He kept it hid, and so did she. They searched for blue their whole life through, then passed right by - and never knew."
  •  

Bijou

Wow you girls are crazy beautiful! I'm not sure if i belong in this thread yet, but what the heck, i'm going for it lol.
This was taken Monday at work, I've got my hair in a ponytail but at this angle it's nearly invisible lol.

And this was about a month ago..my hair in its natural state, bleh.
  •  

Rowan Rue

Ok, ok, as Jenny asked me to...

Here are some of my pics from my shoot with Dave Naz.
It was a totally awesome day, and my whole trip to LA was just the most incredible experience.
Jenny is simply the most wonderful person and I'm so lucky to know her  :D
Love you Jen!!!

P.s.  For those who may have been wondering where I'd gone, my hormones stopped working and it lead to a pretty major depression for 3 months.  Anyway, my doc switched me to injectable E and now I'm back to my regular feeling on top of the world.

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

Angélique LaCava

Quote from: Rowan Rue on December 13, 2013, 06:09:21 PM

It was a totally awesome day, and my whole trip to LA was just the most incredible experience.
Love you Jen!!!

P.s.  For those who may have been wondering where I'd gone, my hormones stopped working and it lead to a pretty major depression for 3 months.  Anyway, my doc switched me to injectable E and now I'm back to my regular feeling on top of the world.
you look amazing, but what do u mean ur hormones stopped working?
  •  

Emi

Quote from: Bijou on December 13, 2013, 06:08:28 PM
Wow you girls are crazy beautiful! I'm not sure if i belong in this thread yet, but what the heck, i'm going for it lol.
This was taken Monday at work, I've got my hair in a ponytail but at this angle it's nearly invisible lol.

And this was about a month ago..my hair in its natural state, bleh.

you are pretty, i like your look :)

Quote from: Rowan Rue on December 13, 2013, 06:09:21 PM

Love you Jen!!!

Rowen,i am in love whit you :P , seriusly, you look awesome.
  •