Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Emi on December 13, 2013, 07:51:01 AM

:· in the last one i got boobs :P  (surgery )

wow so natural you were born for this babe.
  •  

Harlow

Looking beautiful as always Jenny. And Rowan I'm loving your blue hair ;D

And Angelique I can not believe you're not on hormones yet!  :o I would have guessed you were for some time, absolutely stunning!

Emi you're looking fine, love that hairstyle on you in the last pic. Very chic and edgy yet very feminine ;)

•  

Harlow

Rowan by your 98 picture I'm guessing we're around the same age. I had moved to downtown Portland OR that year, from a small super conservative beach town in So. Cal. I was fresh to the "gay club scene" started doing drag etc, but looking back wished I'd realized what was really going on and had the confidence to just go with it. But hey we're in our prime, right?  ;)

Looking just as gorgeous then as you do now!! Very excited for you and Jenny too  :D

Quote from: Rowan Rue on December 13, 2013, 09:09:41 PM
Ok, I just found these photos from 1998 and 2002.
Why on earth did it take me so long to figure things out?!

'98

'02

•  

Michaela J.

Yep, you're absolutely stunning Angelique. You look like a celebrity but I can't quite put a name to it. Also, congratulations on absolutely nailing make-up, hope I can reach that point eventually. :D
  •  

Rowan Rue

Gorgeous as always Angélique!  Love your eyes  :D

Harlow, I'm *ahem* 29(33).  And yes, Blue hair FTW!

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

Angélique LaCava

Quote from: Michaela J. on December 14, 2013, 02:53:32 PM
Yep, you're absolutely stunning Angelique. You look like a celebrity but I can't quite put a name to it. Also, congratulations on absolutely nailing make-up, hope I can reach that point eventually. :D
would that celeb be Roselyn sanches or Sandra bullock cause people say I resemble those woman.
  •  

Michaela J.

Sandra Bullock may have been who I'm thinking of. A weird comment to make perhaps, but your chin is, like, perfect.
  •  

Aina

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on December 14, 2013, 02:50:59 PM
tell me wat yall think lol

Very pretty Angelique such a stunner. Your going to knock them dead!
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: EmeraldPerpugilliam on December 14, 2013, 04:02:22 AM
I am so happy for both of you congrats and hopefully you two can get upto some mischief again soon.

25 days and counting! :D :D

I dunno how much mischief there will be though, I will have just had FFS :o I think the plan is to continue watching where we left off with Twin Peaks ;)

Hopefully some more cherry pie will be in order!
  •  

Jennygirl

Angélique, what is keeping you from starting hrt? It seems like you've already got this whole thing down! Already gorgeous!
  •  

Bardoux

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on December 14, 2013, 02:50:59 PM
tell me wat yall think lol

You look very nice. Can i ask why you are posting another photo so soon after your last?

Angélique LaCava

Quote from: Bardoux on December 14, 2013, 05:40:17 PM
You look very nice. Can i ask why you are posting another photo so soon after your last?
just to get yalls imput.
  •  

Angélique LaCava

Quote from: Jennygirl on December 14, 2013, 05:34:09 PM
Angélique, what is keeping you from starting hrt? It seems like you've already got this whole thing down! Already gorgeous!
my therapist. I should have it all down haha. ive been living as female for the last 2 years since I was 17 lol.
  •  

Michaela J.

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on December 14, 2013, 05:56:40 PM
my therapist. I should have it all down haha. ive been living as female for the last 2 years since I was 17 lol.

And they still haven't let you start? Damn :/ at least when you do, you'll be more than ready!
  •  

Carrie Liz

Yeah... Angelique, the fact that you were seriously posting in the "Do I pass?" thread is nothing short of a travesty. You're freaking gorgeous!

And Jesus... Emi, Rowan, Jenny, so freaking amazing!!! This new thread is completely off the charts in terms of fabulousness so far.
  •  

Ms Grace

Quote from: Carrie Liz on December 14, 2013, 06:22:26 PM
This new thread is completely off the charts in terms of fabulousness so far.
Agreed, looking awesome, ladies. :)
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Joan

Everybody certainly is looking fabulous! :)

As an aside, can somebody let me which thread sets the bar lower, this one or the 'Do I could I pass?' Thread? ???
Only a dark cocoon before I get my gorgeous wings and fly away
Only a phase, these dark cafe days
  •  

V M

Quote from: Joan on December 14, 2013, 10:43:40 PM
Everybody certainly is looking fabulous! :)

As an aside, can somebody let me which thread sets the bar lower, this one or the 'Do I could I pass?' Thread? ???

No need to set the bar lower dear  :)  Two different topics, the 'Do I look or could I pass as female?' thread asks a question

No need to be shy either, everyone is welcome to post their fabulous here

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •