Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennygirl

Quote from: V M on December 14, 2013, 10:49:25 PM
No need to be shy either, everyone is welcome to post their fabulous here

+1

Post a pic here if you are happy about it. Feeling fabulous does not mean in any way passing or upholding gender binaries. This is a feel good thread for everyone :)
  •  

Joan

Quote from: V M on December 14, 2013, 10:49:25 PM
No need to set the bar lower dear  :)  Two different topics, the 'Do I look or could I pass as female?' thread asks a question

No need to be shy either, everyone is welcome to post their fabulous here

Hugs

V M

I hope I didn't come over the wrong way :)

I seem to remember the previous thread of this title had a little message at the beginning about this thread being different from the 'passing' thread and so a bit easier to post in. My memory is not what it used to be and I may have had it wrong  :laugh:

I'll post up something we took yesterday on our travels ;)

Only a dark cocoon before I get my gorgeous wings and fly away
Only a phase, these dark cafe days
  •  

Ms Grace

Nice outfit! Do you have a cold? The surgical mask is such an interesting Japanese custom (or is more of an Asian thing in general?), a shame it's not more prevalent in Western countries... not only would it curb the spread of illness but I figure it would be very handy on days after electrolysis!
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Joan

Quote from: Ms Grace on December 15, 2013, 12:51:10 PM
Nice outfit! Do you have a cold? The surgical mask is such an interesting Japanese custom (or is more of an Asian thing in general?), a shame it's not more prevalent in Western countries... not only would it curb the spread of illness but I figure it would be very handy on days after electrolysis!

Thanks Grace ;)

I never used to like the surgical mask because it seemed to make communication with people so much more difficult, but for a girl just starting it out it's a godsend ;D
  •  

kelly_aus

•  

Carlita

Quote from: Joan on December 13, 2013, 07:53:28 PM
Emi you look amazing! :)

You look so natural. I wouldn't have guessed you had been born anything other than female :)

I totally agree!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Kelly the Post-Trans-Rebel on December 15, 2013, 04:25:41 PM

Pic is a little out of focus..

Kelly, you look amazingly happy. Did you cut your hair or it it pulled back?
  •  

kelly_aus

I still had shoulder length hair when that pic was taken, it was pulled back., Shantel..
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Kelly the Post-Trans-Rebel on December 15, 2013, 05:09:04 PM
I still had shoulder length hair when that pic was taken, it was pulled back., Shantel..

You're looking good Kelly, you've come a long way hon!
  •  

kelly_aus

Thanks, Shantel.. I should probably mention that pic was taken in August last year..
  •  

Joan

•  

Ms Grace

Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

PHXGiRL

Month out from SRS! Breast Implants are almost fully healed. Life is good. Getting very hard to believe who I was a little over a year ago! :)

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Serena Lynn on December 15, 2013, 07:31:41 PM
Month out from SRS! Breast Implants are almost fully healed. Life is good. Getting very hard to believe who I was a little over a year ago! :)

It is hard to believe, but you are living proof and stunning as always!
  •  

Miranda Catherine

Serena, congratulations, girl, on your SRS! Not only do you look incredible, but you're the kind of woman many of us strive to be. Once again, congrats, and may God bless you in your wonderful, new and true to who you are life!!! And yes, it's beyond hard to believe, it's more like a miracle! Hugs, Mira
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

Ashey

*Crashes the thread*

It's very white because I'm insecure without makeup.. :-\
  •  

Miranda Catherine

I'm like you, Serena Lynn, in that I can't believe who and where I am in comparison to twenty seven months ago. I was in the market at about 8:30 pm tonight and after I'd returned home I realized that it's been a long, long time since I'd really worried about being in public. I don't know if I ever had the courage to dream I'd ever get this far, and I still have to arrange my SRS and everything that comes with it. I've been living as the woman I am for 27 months and still haven't gotten my license or name legally changed yet. I do have my doctors, but not a gender dysphoria psychiatrist. I also need my nose and BA done too, but the SRS is a gift and I can't believe how fortunate I am. Regardless, my last 27 months have been, for the only time in my life, beyond mere existence. They've been wonderful!!! Hugs, Mira
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

Carlita

You know, I look at you, and a couple other gals on here and part of me thinks we should have an annual Miss Susan's beauty contest ... I know, I know, it's TOTALLY inappropriate, sexist, looksist and horrible for women who aren't as blessed as the cuties ... but it's kind of a funny thought!  ;)

And, BTW, in case it isn't obvious: you look just great. And to anyone like me, who's just starting out on the whole journey it's incredibly encouraging to know that it is possible to come out the other end looking and sounding like a pretty, feminine, regular woman. So thanks for the inspiration ... and keep posting those selfies!
  •