Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michaela J.

•  

muffinpants

Serena, you look absolutely adorable! and your little dog too  :D

and Ashey! you're so pretty, no need to be insecure, my favorite part is your eyes. They are completely gorgeous.
  •  

Ashey

Quote from: muffinpants on December 16, 2013, 04:01:35 PM
Ashey! you're so pretty, no need to be insecure, my favorite part is your eyes. They are completely gorgeous.

^__^ Aww, thanks. :)
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Ashey on December 16, 2013, 12:14:59 AM
*Crashes the thread*

It's very white because I'm insecure without makeup.. :-\

Ashey,
     You didn't crash the thread, you belong here too in spite of your insecurities. You don't think you are all alone with those kinds of thoughts do you cute thing?
  •  

kelly_aus

Quote from: Shantel on December 16, 2013, 06:18:15 PM
Ashey,
     You didn't crash the thread, you belong here too in spite of your insecurities. You don't think you are all alone with those kinds of thoughts do you cute thing?

Goddess, I think I look like the south end of a north bound camel, I still post from time to time..
  •  

Violet Bloom

I crash my head into my desk when Ashey says things like that. ;)

•  

Chris29

My new facebook profile picture :
Some ex coworker asked why i look like a gurl? Oo
  •  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: Chris29 on December 17, 2013, 10:00:53 AM

Tell them it was just a filter.  They seem to have a filter for everything these days.

•  

Michaela J.

Quote from: Chris29 on December 17, 2013, 10:00:53 AM

You could say it's photoshopped? Or you could just be honest and tell them you're fabulous and they'll just have to put up with it.
  •  

ZoeM

So, Me 'n Chris had a professional take some real photos of us (and he threw in some headshots for free!)

Don't lose who you are along the path to who you want to be.

•  

MaidofOrleans

Quote from: ZoeM on December 17, 2013, 05:28:11 PM
So, Me 'n Chris had a professional take some real photos of us (and he threw in some headshots for free!)

You two look adorable together  :D
"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

Harlow

•  

monica93304

Hi ladies. Great pics as usual.

This was Sunday in the early afternoon.  I was shopping for my weekly groceries at Fresh n Easy.  Had to take a selfie.

•  

Carrie Liz

Gorgeous, Zoe! Beautiful classy outfit, absolutely GORGEOUS hair styling, and what a smile! So happy to see you enjoying yourself so much!
  •  

Shantel

You're looking sweet Zoe!
  •  

JRD

Time to bring down the quality of the thread I believe....

•  

ZoeM

Quote from: big head horsey-face on December 18, 2013, 03:03:51 PM

I knew a nice lady growing up who looked almost exactly like you. You aren't bringing down the quality of anything. :)
Don't lose who you are along the path to who you want to be.

•  

Harlow

You are way way way too hard on yourself. You're a beautiful woman and your transformation is amazing!! These aren't just nice compliments. I truly mean it, I hope you begin to see that too (that you're Bee-u-tee-ful ;D )

•  

evecrook

•  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

Well having just re-watched 'The Day Of The Doctor', the character of Kate Stewart is fresh in my mind she is played by Jemma Redgrave and to me you look alot like her. That is a compliment by the way.

•