Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennygirl

Quote from: Harlow on December 22, 2013, 07:54:18 PM
While we are at it is it pronounced Cass-in-yuh? Or Keh-sh-n-yuh? Probably something close but would like to know so that I pronounce it right in my head  :P

+1

I would love to know as well!
  •  

Bardoux

Quote from: monica93304 on December 21, 2013, 05:15:50 PM

out playing pool with the guys...I'm pretty good at it. So needless to say I get a little bit of attention.

;D

Lovely photo Monica, looking fabulous! :)

Bardoux

Quote from: michelle666 on December 22, 2013, 12:14:46 PM
I just bought a bunch of mineral makeup, I love it!

I also got some leggings. Can I pull these off? Do I have enough of a shape to wear them?

Absolutely Michelle you can totally pull off those leggings, i really like your outfit hun :)

Madison (kiara jamie)

my old avatar pic, i think i need to trim my eyebrows in the middle a little more to bring them apart, and wondering if eyelining my waterline would look any better, any thoughts?

•  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Quote from: Jennygirl on December 22, 2013, 11:58:56 PM
+1

I would love to know as well!

Quote from: Harlow on December 22, 2013, 07:54:18 PM
While we are at it is it pronounced Cass-in-yuh? Or Keh-sh-n-yuh? Probably something close but would like to know so that I pronounce it right in my head  :P

Cass-in_yuh is how it sounds or like ka-sin-ya. :) I chose a name that was not an English name and therefore doesn't use the English pronunciation. This name means Wanderer in Russian and Love in Indonesian. :) So Kasi is not like Casey, but more like Cassie. :)
  •  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Quote from: kiaraja on December 23, 2013, 05:04:17 AM
my old avatar pic, i think i need to trim my eyebrows in the middle a little more to bring them apart, and wondering if eyelining my waterline would look any better, any thoughts?

You love good, and happy. I love it... and I love the top. :)
  •  

Shantel

I can't comment intelligently on your questions but I will say that you look just beautiful just as you are!
  •  

IMsteph

Quote from: Ксениа on December 22, 2013, 07:01:25 PM
It is good to be back. I go by Kasi because a lot of people have a hard time with my name. Keshnya is close enough. Kasihnya is how I like to spell it. :)

You look great Kasi! And thanks for your comments about my photo.
Steph
  •  

Jennygirl

Cuuute pic!!! So cute :)

Agree about eyebrows... And I might recommend trying less eyeliner towards the inside of your eye (instead starting on the outside upper and tapering off as you get about 1/2 way across

A la

...if that makes any sense...

I think this looks good on most people and it's rather minimal. Then dark along the waterline is good too!
  •  

Hideyoshi

Fwiw i use a white eye pencil on my inside lower lid and it is amazing.
  •  

eloij

Don't let the absence of a smile fool you.
Inside I'm as happy as ever
  •  

Riley Skye

Did a bit of Christmas shopping for myself last week, I feel so cute in these pix :]

PS. Sorry if the second ones blurry lol
Love and peace are eternal
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

Quote from: Ксениа on December 23, 2013, 07:53:44 AM
You love good, and happy. I love it... and I love the top. :)

aw thanks, its actually a dress but i doubt you would have known, i just love the color, im a little on the fence about the design

Quote from: Jennygirl on December 23, 2013, 12:08:44 PM
Cuuute pic!!! So cute :)

Agree about eyebrows... And I might recommend trying less eyeliner towards the inside of your eye (instead starting on the outside upper and tapering off as you get about 1/2 way across

A la

...if that makes any sense...

I think this looks good on most people and it's rather minimal. Then dark along the waterline is good too!

ya that is what i have been trying to do but i think i need to use a more dark brown mascara so it doesn't look so dark on my bottom eyeline
makeup is being a nasty toddler to me but im slowly learning it

•  

Jennygirl

Quote from: kiaraja on December 24, 2013, 01:15:04 AM
ya that is what i have been trying to do but i think i need to use a more dark brown mascara so it doesn't look so dark on my bottom eyeline
makeup is being a nasty toddler to me but im slowly learning it

I feel you! It takes time and lots of experimentation. Highly recommend heading to a place like sephora to have someone do a look for you if you're still learning. I feel like that was my fast track to feeling confident about makeup ;)

Quote from: Riley Skye on December 23, 2013, 11:00:02 PM
Did a bit of Christmas shopping for myself last week, I feel so cute in these pix :]

I love the black cardigan/jacket thing and my god look at that smile! You look so happy!!! I freaking love it!! :D :D :D
  •  

iconoclast

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on December 22, 2013, 12:36:14 PM
took this yesterday before going out with my friends. I wore short shorts for the first time and everyone that say me said "dam girl you have legs for days" hopefully that's a good thing lol

You look awesome.
  •  

Hideyoshi

Quote from: Riley Skye on December 23, 2013, 11:00:02 PM

Looking good, I like your jeans :)
  •  

MiaOhMya!

This is me tonight after opening pressies, and look my own mother bought me a cute top and a nice necklace for Christmas! She has totally come 'round to me being her daughter now (as opposed to kinda avoiding the subject). Actually she got me a few more tops and my sister got me a lovely scarf...it's so good to get clothes that I actually love to wear!

•  

V M

MiaOhMya! You look fabulous dear  :)  Love that smile

Glad your mother and sister have come around and are being supportive

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Jennygirl

Mia it's hard for me to believe that she ever thought of you as anything other than her daughter..

How in the heck did you ever pass as anything but female?? That is what I wonder.

You look absolutely cis and fabulous in your new top :)
  •  

monica93304

•