Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hideyoshi

Just a couple gifts I got:

My mom fixed the sizing on a sweater a friend made for me.  It has cat ears :3

My fiance got this necklace for me :D yay for me having my first piece of actual jewelry

•  

Lauren5

I loooove the colour on you.
And omg your lips are to die for in the second picture!
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Apples Mk.II

Not feeling very well... I need my hormones now!
  •  

MiaOhMya!

Why thank you girls I really am flattered!  ;D

V M would you believe that two years ago my older sister wouldn't allow me to see my neices? It was deemed "too confusing" and gosh it hurt. Now she buys me clothes and loves me watching her kids! That's right anyone who reads this, there is hope indeed...just soldier on and have the guts to be YOU.

This is just last night at dinner with my older sister and neices. The kids never left me alone for a second and love their Auntie yay!  :)

Jenny, ya know my Mom is Spanish and I was her only son (now she has three daughters) and there is a lot of expectation in the culture. People used to say I was a pretty boy (growing up in Australia and the States being a "pretty boy" is not fun). Many people asked me if I was gay; I never dated; I know she caught me cross-dressing several times...but she just has this amazing ability to IGNORE what she doesn't want to see right in front of her. Now she sees it and we've bonded quite a bit in a way she just never allowed before. I used to really despise my mother, but now I realise she's kinda misunderstood and had good intentions in the end.

Btw I really admire both you (Jenny) and V M, and I am honoured to have your positive feedback! You guys made my day.

@Hideyoshi dam you and your perfect skin! I loove that necklace too your fiancé has good taste!

@Dream You still look hawt even if you're about to rip someones head off. Work those eyes b/c they're gorgeous!
  •  

carol_w

Mia, I've never seen two sisters who look more alike.   :o 

Seriously, congratulations on having the obvious acceptance of your sister.  I'm glad that your Mom is finally "coming around", too.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: MiaOhMya! on December 25, 2013, 11:49:22 PM
This is me tonight after opening pressies, and look my own mother bought me a cute top and a nice necklace for Christmas! She has totally come 'round to me being her daughter now (as opposed to kinda avoiding the subject). Actually she got me a few more tops and my sister got me a lovely scarf...it's so good to get clothes that I actually love to wear!

You are sure a pretty one, don't tell your sis I said so but though you look a lot alike you have her beat beauty wise.
  •  

Michelle G

Mia dear, it just makes me smile SO big to see your photos and read your post...what an amazing success story for Christmas!
You are such a beautiful girl and your presence and smile adds a lot of warmth to your family :)

I'm so happy for you!!
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Jennygirl

You're welcome, Mia!

And I have to agree with Shan on this one! ;) Probably best to not tell your sis though, lol!
  •  

Riley Skye

Thanks guys! Everyday I'm feeling better and more authentic with myself. I feel so happy to be on this journey and share it with others :]
Love and peace are eternal
  •  

Chris29

cheers! guess my boymode is dead.
had classreunion on monday, everyone asked why i looked that gurlish now.
eating out with relatives today, my cousins gf asked if looking that girlish is just a style for me or if there s more behind it.
seems like it may be time to come out
  •  

Hideyoshi

Quote from: Willow on December 26, 2013, 06:01:41 AM
I loooove the colour on you.
And omg your lips are to die for in the second picture!

I know I took that picture and was like wow lips EVERYWHERE XD

Quote from: MiaOhMya! on December 26, 2013, 08:33:59 AM
@Hideyoshi dam you and your perfect skin! I loove that necklace too your fiancé has good taste!

my potato of a camera hides the remnants of a pimple I have from a couple weeks ago XD but ya thanks, and I love the necklace too
  •  

rinaballerina

V M would you believe that two years ago my older sister wouldn't allow me to see my neices? It was deemed "too confusing" and gosh it hurt. Now she buys me clothes and loves me watching her kids! That's right anyone who reads this, there is hope indeed...just soldier on and have the guts to be YOU.

This is just last night at dinner with my older sister and neices. The kids never left me alone for a second and love their Auntie yay!  :)

you look A-m-a-z-i-n-g! I love how happy you and your family are. It's contagious     ;D
"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows..." — Audrey Hepburn
  •  

BunnyBee

I got this scarf for xmas and I love it :).  I am having an amazing holidays!  I hope y'all are too!

•  

Joan

Quote from: Jen on December 26, 2013, 06:33:23 PM
I got this scarf for xmas and I love it :).  I am having an amazing holidays!  I hope y'all are too!

Wow, you are beautiful! :)
Only a dark cocoon before I get my gorgeous wings and fly away
Only a phase, these dark cafe days
  •  

MadeleineG

Quote from: Chris29 on December 26, 2013, 02:24:15 PM

cheers! guess my boymode is dead.
had classreunion on monday, everyone asked why i looked that gurlish now.
eating out with relatives today, my cousins gf asked if looking that girlish is just a style for me or if there s more behind it.
seems like it may be time to come out

Cat's out of the bag, girl. :P
  •  

sam79

I need to stop reading this thread... Too many beautiful ladies, gets me a little triggery  :o
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: SammyRose on December 26, 2013, 07:42:02 PM
I need to stop reading this thread... Too many beautiful ladies, gets me a little triggery  :o

C'mon Sammy Rose, you fit right in here Miss!
  •  

sam79

Quote from: Shantel on December 26, 2013, 07:58:16 PM
C'mon Sammy Rose, you fit right in here Miss!

Oh how I wish! I seem to do ok at passing, but the photos in this thread are well beyond. Jen, Jenny and Mia, oh my!! You all look completely cis to me. Without evidence, I just couldn't believe anything else. Just absolutely stunning.
  •  

V M

Btw I really admire both you (Jenny) and V M, and I am honoured to have your positive feedback! You guys made my day.

Thank you Mia  :)  Love the picture

Don't tell your sister I said so, but you're the prettier one
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Jen on December 26, 2013, 06:33:23 PM

You look stunning, Jen.  And so happy too.
  •