Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie D

You've got about 9,000 of us friends and family at the other end of the coaxial cable.  Let me just say in the spirit of the season, that I am a better person for having gotten to know you.
  •  

BunnyBee

•  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

I am really thinking about going full time today.

•  

RedFox

You're looking good Kasi!  If you think you're prepared to go full-time, not just appearance but everything else, then go for it!  It's a very big and very scary step... but it was much easier than I thought it would be and I have never looked back. 

You'll do great!

•  

Kittenswithmittens

"She had blue skin, and so did he. He kept it hid, and so did she. They searched for blue their whole life through, then passed right by - and never knew."
  •  

Dee

This is one voice not to forget;
"Fight every fight like you can win;
An iron fisted champion,"
  •  

MiaOhMya!

Thank you Kittens no one has said that but you can continue all you want!  8) Julia Stiles is definitely fabulous. Sure wish I had her hairdresser.

Dee you do look great and I love you doggy too!
  •  

stephaniec

•  

michelle666

I had to get some new glasses, my other ones decided to hide somewhere that I cant find them. I couldnt find the same frames again, so I had to get a different pair. They're slightly smaller it seems. Do they work for me? Or should I try to find another pair of the other ones. Also, what do you think of the eyeshadow color? I just picked up a Kat Von D pallet from Sephora with the gift card my girlfriend got me for xmas. It's a little more colorful than what I usually do, but I think I like it.

•  

michelle666

Quote from: MiaOhMya! on December 28, 2013, 09:03:55 PM
Thank you Kittens no one has said that but you can continue all you want!  8) Julia Stiles is definitely fabulous. Sure wish I had her hairdresser.

You could do that hairstyle very easily without getting a new cut. Just head to a beauty supply place and pick up some large rollers, put them in your hair while it's damp and either let it air dry completely or blow it and you can get the same effect.
  •  

Lauren5

Quote from: michelle666 on December 29, 2013, 01:20:18 PM
I had to get some new glasses, my other ones decided to hide somewhere that I cant find them. I couldnt find the same frames again, so I had to get a different pair. They're slightly smaller it seems. Do they work for me? Or should I try to find another pair of the other ones. Also, what do you think of the eyeshadow color? I just picked up a Kat Von D pallet from Sephora with the gift card my girlfriend got me for xmas. It's a little more colorful than what I usually do, but I think I like it.

I like them better. Very nice.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

MiaOhMya!

Quote from: michelle666 on December 29, 2013, 01:23:31 PM
You could do that hairstyle very easily without getting a new cut. Just head to a beauty supply place and pick up some large rollers, put them in your hair while it's damp and either let it air dry completely or blow it and you can get the same effect.

Ok I gotta try this I'm excited!  I kinda missed out on all the different ways to do hair. I hafta try and try to even do a simple bun....''

I think yo ulook great, and the eye shadow isn't too much at all. I think it looks great but subtle (the best kind of makeup in my opinion). Love the glasses too...and the hair. Shucks you do just look fabulous!
  •  

Harlow

You're looking so good Kasi! Your hair! I'm so jealous, I want extensions too. I just keep buying clothes, shoes and my new nails that I haven't had the $ for extensions, and I work in the hair industry XD

Quote from: Ксениа on December 27, 2013, 06:43:03 PM
Did anyone else present as female to their family for the first time for Christmas?

No. I finally got fake nails, nothing crazy or anything. I even got silk wraps which are thinner and very natural looking. The length is very conservative and they are rounded in shape. I even took the red and gold glitter off and painted them off white/grey and my sister still gave me the "Not in front of the boys" comment. She is like my second mom she is 17 years older than me. It's only her and me up here the rest of my family is in Southern California where I'm from. So I always go to her house with my partner of 9+ years for all the holidays, and she is way okay with that. But I've always stripped all of me before going over there and thus enabling her to expect nothing but the most conservative version of me. I'm not out to her yet as trans, just gay, so I told her I was inching more towards me (just the gay boy who has an obsession with pretty manicures me) because both of her boys are in High School now. They aren't children anymore. She told me to inch "over that way" in a friendly joking way meaning not in her house  ::)

Mom is going to tell all my siblings soon so we'll see how that turns out. I think my sister will take it pretty rough. I know she loves me a lot, I'm like her first son almost we have a solid relationship but like I told my mom "Her favorite thing in the whole wide world is 'Normal'". My mom laughed because she knew I wasn't joking lol Ugh....

Anyway didn't mean to rant, I had a lovely Christmas with her and the family. Just so glad my mom is on my side to help me come out, I would not even know where to start with my sister DX

Looks like you had a great time with your family, and so happy that you were able to just be you. Is that your sister? I hope my sister and I can have future moments like that, where she can just see beyond what I'm wearing and just hang out and be chill like we are when I'm in boy mode  :)

•  

Harlow

Quote from: kiaraja on December 23, 2013, 05:04:17 AM
my old avatar pic, i think i need to trim my eyebrows in the middle a little more to bring them apart, and wondering if eyelining my waterline would look any better, any thoughts?

You're super model pretty btw Kiaraja :D

•  

Harlow

Quote from: Jennygirl on December 26, 2013, 12:48:44 AM
Mia it's hard for me to believe that she ever thought of you as anything other than her daughter..

How in the heck did you ever pass as anything but female?? That is what I wonder.

You look absolutely cis and fabulous in your new top :)

Um, yeah o.O wow! Not even a hint of a guy anywhere in there!! And pretty to top it all off!!  :D

*Just read your post about your struggles before transitioning. You're pretty AND strong!! It's crazy how much suppressing your identity can cause so much pain. I'm so glad you came out on top and that your family now sees what an amazing person, no make that woman that you are! I love happy endings  :D

•  

Dee

Quote from: MiaOhMya! on December 28, 2013, 09:03:55 PM

Quote from: MiaOhMya! on December 29, 2013, 01:45:55 PM
Ok I gotta try this I'm excited!  I kinda missed out on all the different ways to do hair. I hafta try and try to even do a simple bun....''

I think yo ulook great, and the eye shadow isn't too much at all. I think it looks great but subtle (the best kind of makeup in my opinion). Love the glasses too...and the hair. Shucks you do just look fabulous!

Thanks!  He's my little man!

And you look amazing too, by the way.  Your family photo (and Jenny's, too) are by far my favorites I think I've ever seen, on this site or any other.  Such beautiful and happy expressions!

Also wishing I could get the hang of styling my hair a bit.  I don't mind how it looks now, but I just want to...do...something with it.

Lastly Michelle, of course you look great!  I love those new frames.  And the eyeshadow is subtle- didn't jump out at me at first, but complements your eyes very nicely!
This is one voice not to forget;
"Fight every fight like you can win;
An iron fisted champion,"
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

Quote from: Harlow on December 29, 2013, 02:41:59 PM
You're super model pretty btw Kiaraja :D

aww thanks so much i think you just made my day, ive always wanted to be pretty(blushes shyly)

•  

Harlow

Quote from: kiaraja on December 29, 2013, 03:28:29 PM
aww thanks so much i think you just made my day, ive always wanted to be pretty(blushes shyly)

Mission accomplished  :D

•