Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michelle666

Quote from: Azahara on December 31, 2013, 09:08:03 PM
Michelle, I think you look wonderful! =)  love those boots and your hair is looking awesome! *jealous*  :)

Thanks! I've been full time now for a couple of months and this was the first time that I had some anxiety about going out.

I'm out the door now, Happy New Year!
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

all you girls look wonderful in your NYE outfits, im so jealous of everyone's confidence, i was gonna wear this outfit to the local gay bar tonight with my friend but fear and my lack of real life pass ability has hit me like a train, and i cried today for 2 hours and im now just too exhausted to do anything, ugh FFS and voice surgery cannot come quick enough

•  

Danielle Emmalee

Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: kiaraja on December 31, 2013, 09:27:06 PM
all you girls look wonderful in your NYE outfits, im so jealous of everyone's confidence, i was gonna wear this outfit to the local gay bar tonight with my friend but fear and my lack of real life pass ability has hit me like a train, and i cried today for 2 hours and im now just too exhausted to do anything, ugh FFS and voice surgery cannot come quick enough

You look hot in that outfit!'
  •  

muffinpants

Kiaraja- honestly I can't see where you'd need ffs, you are completely gorgeous and in a modelesque way. You look beyond cis in the way where people are like 'she couldn't have been born that perfect >:['. So gorgeous, girl! Don't doubt yourself so much <3
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

Quote from: muffinpants on December 31, 2013, 10:46:53 PM
Kiaraja- honestly I can't see where you'd need ffs, you are completely gorgeous and in a modelesque way. You look beyond cis in the way where people are like 'she couldn't have been born that perfect >:['. So gorgeous, girl! Don't doubt yourself so much <3

I have a crazy man beek nose and that is my tell

•  

Ashey

Quote from: kiaraja on January 01, 2014, 12:18:02 AM
I have a crazy man beek nose and that is my tell

Oh pfft. Mine is much worse! Besides, you have great legs to distract from it! Seriously, I'm way jelly.. >_>
  •  

MadeleineG

Quote from: Ashey on January 01, 2014, 12:20:48 AM
Oh pfft. Mine is much worse! Besides, you have great legs to distract from it! Seriously, I'm way jelly.. >_>

bah, bah, and more bah... nose = cute
  •  

Ashey

Quote from: Gwynne on January 01, 2014, 01:00:36 AM
bah, bah, and more bah... nose = cute

Lol you wouldn't think so if you saw it from the side.
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Kim-NL on December 31, 2013, 04:22:22 PM
Hi Sisters!
This will be my first post here, although i have been following this forum for quite some time.
My name is Kim, im 22 years old and i'm from the Netherlands. I work as a nurse in a local hospital.
Transition wise I have been on hormones for almost 10 months. I do experience quite alot of insecurity about myself, especially my voice. I added a picture to show u my current look. This actually is the first picture in my life where I like what I see. Sorry for the long intro, it probably is in the wrong section anyway.

http://i.imgur.com/m0dmdlR.jpg

Your current look is very feminine.  We have a topic in the "voice therapy" board when you can post an audio recording, if you wish.

@kiaraja @Ashey - you both look great.  Please keep in mind that rhinoplasty is the second most common cosmetic procedure for ciswomen, after liposuction.  Don't dwell on your nose as a tell.  It isn't.
  •  

Kim-NL

Thank you all for the amazing reactions. Im actually blushing. Seeing all of your  beautiful faces and changes on this forum has been such an inspiration to me.

xx Kim
  •  

Carlita

Quote from: Kim-NL on January 01, 2014, 03:39:10 AM
Thank you all for the amazing reactions. Im actually blushing. Seeing all of your  beautiful faces and changes on this forum has been such an inspiration to me.

xx Kim

Well I think you're going to inspire plenty of girls yourself, Kim. You really are very pretty indeed!
  •  

Zoe Louise Taylor

Quote from: kiaraja on December 31, 2013, 09:27:06 PM

Honey, that dress is lovely and you look really pretty!!! :) Xx
  •  

svaso

I hope this qualifies...I hope I can somewhat blend in this thread.

Stacy
  •  

Michelle G

Quote from: Kim-NL on December 31, 2013, 04:22:22 PM
Hi Sisters!
This will be my first post here, although i have been following this forum for quite some time.
My name is Kim, im 22 years old and i'm from the Netherlands. I work as a nurse in a local hospital.
Transition wise I have been on hormones for almost 10 months. I do experience quite alot of insecurity about myself, especially my voice. I added a picture to show u my current look. This actually is the first picture in my life where I like what I see. Sorry for the long intro, it probably is in the wrong section anyway.

http://i.imgur.com/m0dmdlR.jpg

Good lord Kim!

I hope you keep posting here because you will be a big source of inspiration for a lot of us I'm quite sure :)
  Your adorable Scandinavian beauty is simply amazing!
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Bardoux

stephaniec

Quote from: Ashey on January 01, 2014, 01:05:48 AM
Ashey , your looking quite feminine these days.
  •  

svaso

Quote from: Ashey on January 01, 2014, 01:05:48 AM

You look awesome, but I can so much understand you on the side view.  If there were a thread on side shots, I would so not post my photo.
Stacy
  •