Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

svaso

Thank you for your comments Bardoux & Christine.  I need words for confidence.
Stacy
  •  

KabitTarah

I really just wanted to show off this shirt ;)
But here's my first HRT photo...

~ Tarah ~

•  

Christine167

Quote from: KabitTarah on January 01, 2014, 12:59:49 PM
I really just wanted to show off this shirt ;)
But here's my first HRT photo...

I love the shirt. Two of my favorite shows in one ;)
  •  

Lana P

Just joined the site 2 days ago but here I go. two shots taken on christmas another from December. 2013

Middle December

Over Christmas

•  

svaso

Quote from: Lana P on January 01, 2014, 03:08:42 PM
Just joined the site 2 days ago but here I go. two shots taken on christmas another from December. 2013

Middle December

Over Christmas

You wear the dress well.  You look great and all woman!  I hope one day I have breast's like you! :)
Stacy
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

Middle December

Over Christmas

your boobs look amazing in that purple shirt

•  

Shantel

Just joined the site 2 days ago but here I go.

Very pretty bright eyed lady, welcome Lana!
  •  

Lana P

•  

Sheala

im having a hard time posting a pic here. I will try when i get back home.
---Content is not being happy with what you want, but being happy with what you have.---

---2014, New Year, New Me---

---screw being the black sheep, be the rainbow sheep its more fun---

•  

LordKAT

Quote from: Sheala on January 01, 2014, 09:13:29 PM
im having a hard time posting a pic here. I will try when i get back home.

It needs to be on a hosting site and not from your own computer. Try uploading to flickr or deviantart or some such.
  •  

Sheala

---Content is not being happy with what you want, but being happy with what you have.---

•  

V M

photobucket and imgur are popular photo hosting sites as well  :)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Sheala

Lets see how I go over..

•  

MiaOhMya!

Kiaraja you look so good in that dress that fabulous is an understatement. Its funny to think I'd probably see you in passing and get totally jealous of that cis girl! l so know whete you're coming from with face surgery so you do what you feel is right but you definitely look soo fab without it too!

Kim from NL beautiful photo! Love the eyes. You must surely pass just fine at work. Welcome to the site!!
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

Quote from: MiaOhMya! on January 02, 2014, 12:20:53 AM
Kiaraja you look so good in that dress that fabulous is an understatement. Its funny to think I'd probably see you in passing and get totally jealous of that cis girl! l so know whete you're coming from with face surgery so you do what you feel is right but you definitely look soo fab without it too!

ya its something i don't show in my pictures but i have a massively obvious masculine side profile, im just taking it slow and letting the hormones do what they can but i think i won't go fulltime until i get my ffs this summer

•  

Madison (kiara jamie)

Quote from: Kim-NL on December 31, 2013, 04:22:22 PM
Hi Sisters!
This will be my first post here, although i have been following this forum for quite some time.
My name is Kim, im 22 years old and i'm from the Netherlands. I work as a nurse in a local hospital.
Transition wise I have been on hormones for almost 10 months. I do experience quite alot of insecurity about myself, especially my voice. I added a picture to show u my current look. This actually is the first picture in my life where I like what I see. Sorry for the long intro, it probably is in the wrong section anyway.

http://i.imgur.com/m0dmdlR.jpg

i find your picture reminds me of this picture

•  

PHXGiRL

Hi Sisters!
This will be my first post here, although i have been following this forum for quite some time.
My name is Kim, im 22 years old and i'm from the Netherlands. I work as a nurse in a local hospital.
Transition wise I have been on hormones for almost 10 months. I do experience quite alot of insecurity about myself, especially my voice. I added a picture to show u my current look. This actually is the first picture in my life where I like what I see. Sorry for the long intro, it probably is in the wrong section anyway.

Your eyeliner and eye makeup is on point! welcome to susans.
  •  

stephaniec

Hi Sisters!

You look terrific your voice will come around
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Joanna Dark on January 02, 2014, 12:27:31 PM
For whatever reason I think I look totally fab in my profile pic. Its the first time I ever thought I looked fab and pretty and without even an ounce of masculinity. I look 100 perent female. I'm barley wearing makeup and i have no head hair feminizing my face...its all me. I finally think it might just work and i may even be pretty. Model pretty. JK lol sorry i feel like im bragging and im prolly not even lookinggood someone just slipped me some LSD lol
nice picture
  •