Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azahara

Unfortunately I'm not smiling BUT this is pretty much the only picture of myself in girl mode that I really like so far.

Looking at those highlights and those natural curls...geeesh....I really wish I wouldn't have cut it all off!! That took a year and a half to grow, more than that even....oh well....it'll grow back better than ever! :) c'est la vie, no?
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Azahara on January 02, 2014, 03:05:14 PM

Unfortunately I'm not smiling BUT this is pretty much the only picture of myself in girl mode that I really like so far.

Looking at those highlights and those natural curls...geeesh....I really wish I wouldn't have cut it all off!! That took a year and a half to grow, more than that even....oh well....it'll grow back better than ever! :) c'est la vie, no?
naturally   feminine
  •  

JordanBlue

Quote from: michelle666 on December 31, 2013, 08:16:27 PM
I'm getting ready for New Years Eve. Outfit ok? Makeup? I got really anxious all of a sudden about going out.

You look adorable. No need to be anxious. :)
Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly...
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: JordanBlue on January 02, 2014, 05:42:39 PM
You look adorable. No need to be anxious. :)

Thanks! The anxiety quickly went away when I got out. I had a great time and had a bunch of drinks bought for me. The only bad part of the night was that when the clock struck 12, I was in the ladies room.
  •  

muffinpants

Quote from: Ashey on January 01, 2014, 04:06:33 PM
Thanks. :)

Ashley, you are so ridiculously beautiful!!! Guh, I'm completely jealous. Your skin looks so smooth, soft, and fair and even more so with your dark hair and eyes. And dem lipppppsssss.. You are unbelieveably sexy! Wtg girrrrl <3 *drools*
  •  

justchillin

•  

RobinGee

Quote from: MiaOhMya! on December 26, 2013, 08:33:59 AM
This is just last night at dinner with my older sister and neices. The kids never left me alone for a second and love their Auntie yay!  :)

I have to say something.  Which of the women in the picture is you, and which is your sister?
  •  

Joan

Quote from: Azahara on January 02, 2014, 03:05:14 PM

Very naturally FABULOUS! :)
Only a dark cocoon before I get my gorgeous wings and fly away
Only a phase, these dark cafe days
  •  

Joan

•  

Joan

Quote from: KabitTarah on January 01, 2014, 12:59:49 PM
I really just wanted to show off this shirt ;)
But here's my first HRT photo...

Oh my kids loved those powerpuff girls! :)

Your hair is growing out really nicely, Tarah :)
  •  

Joan

Quote from: Lana P on January 01, 2014, 03:08:42 PM
Just joined the site 2 days ago but here I go. two shots taken on christmas another from December. 2013

Middle December

Over Christmas

Hi Lana :)

We're both tall girls, but are you looking good! :)

That hairstyle really suits you.
  •  

Joan

I was hoping to blend in more than look fabulous.

Who cares if it's wishful thinking, but this is a picture where I see a little of the woman inside me beginning to break through.

•  

RobinGee

Quote from: Joan on January 03, 2014, 02:52:21 AM
Your hair is growing out really nicely, Tarah :)

I just realized who you remind me of, my wife's cousin, Nikki.
  •  

Bardoux

Quote from: Joan on January 03, 2014, 02:58:11 AM

Who cares if it's wishful thinking, but this is a picture where I see a little of the woman inside me beginning to break through.

That hairstyle frames your face well, suits you :)

michelle666

I found my old glasses that I lost For some reason, I though it would be a good idea to put them on my pug stuffed animal. I must have walked by him 1000x since I lost them and didn't see them on him. Which ones do you think suit me better. I'm having a hard time deciding. (excuse my hair, just got in from shoveling snow)

New

Old
  •  

stephaniec

definitely busting through
  •  

JaneNicole2013

Definitely!
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are." -- Joseph Campbell

•  

JaneNicole2013

Quote from: Robin_Particle on January 03, 2014, 01:12:35 AM
I have to say something.  Which of the women in the picture is you, and which is your sister?

I agree...I can't tell.
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are." -- Joseph Campbell

•  

Ashey

Quote from: muffinpants on January 02, 2014, 09:06:16 PM
Ashley, you are so ridiculously beautiful!!! Guh, I'm completely jealous. Your skin looks so smooth, soft, and fair and even more so with your dark hair and eyes. And dem lipppppsssss.. You are unbelieveably sexy! Wtg girrrrl <3 *drools*

:3 Aww, thank you. :embarrassed: HRT has had a pretty good effect on my skin so far, but keeping my face clean and wearing a lil makeup can also go a long way. :P
  •