Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephaniec

•  

GorJess

New haircut tonight, thanks to a big day in my life on Thursday; all goes well, SRS should be covered! Shopping trip then too, so I'm totally giving pics in here then. :)

You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world. -Woodrow Wilson

With Dr. Marci Bowers in San Mateo
  •  

Lauren5

Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

MadeleineG

Quote from: KittyKat on January 06, 2014, 03:24:32 PM
Really liked my outfit I wore today and thought I'd take a shot at being "Fabulous".

Cute face & cute outfit. Really suits you :)
  •  

KittyKat

Thank you. Wanted to wear something nice for first HRT appointment, now I need to find another one because I actually got a follow up for friday when I should start hormones  ;D. Picture doesn't show the awesome knee high boots I got though, no mirror big enough.
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: GorJess on January 06, 2014, 05:28:01 PM
New haircut tonight, thanks to a big day in my life on Thursday; all goes well, SRS should be covered! Shopping trip then too, so I'm totally giving pics in here then. :)

I really like that!

Quote from: KittyKat on January 06, 2014, 06:47:58 PM
Thank you. Wanted to wear something nice for first HRT appointment, now I need to find another one because I actually got a follow up for friday when I should start hormones  ;D. Picture doesn't show the awesome knee high boots I got though, no mirror big enough.

Wait?!  You're pre-hrt?  Whoa.
  •  

JaneNicole2013

Really liked my outfit I wore today and thought I'd take a shot at being "Fabulous".

Nice!
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are." -- Joseph Campbell

•  

JaneNicole2013

Love the haircut AND the smile! Good luck and keep us posted!
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are." -- Joseph Campbell

•  

stephaniec

CONGRATS
  •  

michelle666

Yesterday I went to training for my new job and learned some blow out techniques. I used the new product they gave me (morrocan oil) and did a blow out on myself, I'm liking it a lot! I'm hoping it can last a couple of days, it took me an hour to do.

And once again.......... I lost my old glasses!! Back to the new pair!

•  

FalseHybridPrincess

http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

Joan

Only a dark cocoon before I get my gorgeous wings and fly away
Only a phase, these dark cafe days
  •  

Joan

Congratulations!  And I love that smile :)
  •  

Joan

Looking fabulous, Ms KittyKat :D
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: FalsePrincess on January 07, 2014, 04:40:55 PM
Michelle you are very beautiful  :)

and fabulous :)

Thank you!!!

Quote from: Joan on January 07, 2014, 04:47:05 PM
All of that, and I love your t-shirt :D

It's one of my many Joy Division shirts. I just saw a dress on amazon that has the unknown pleasures cover on it, I'm thinking about getting it.
  •  

michelle666

Looking great!!
  •  

E-Brennan

Michelle666, everyone beat me to it!

I'll second the fact that you're absolutely cute as can be (and that hair color is to die for, as is the style, as is the headband).

And I'll second the compliments on the t-shirt.  Haven't seen one of those since high school back in the late '80s, early '90s.  That brought back some memories.
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: Michele on January 07, 2014, 06:00:02 PM
Michelle666, everyone beat me to it!

I'll second the fact that you're absolutely cute as can be (and that hair color is to die for, as is the style, as is the headband).

And I'll second the compliments on the t-shirt.  Haven't seen one of those since high school back in the late '80s, early '90s.  That brought back some memories.

Thank You!!!

I've had at least one Joy Division shirt at any given time since high school in the late 80's. I now have more than I've ever had before.
  •  

dapplepool

•