Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelle G

Quote from: KittyKat on January 11, 2014, 04:38:01 PM
I'm not gonna be able to grow mine for another 6 months to a year because of work. The day I get out of the army I'm gonna def stop cutting it, also plan on getting 2-3 piercings in each ear :)

This month will make it two years since I last had my hair cut, it was kinda short back then and it seemed like it took forever to get out of that awkward length stage!
In another month or so I will get it trimmed some to get rid of the damaged ends and have it styled nicely. I'm just really excited how my natural color has turned out :)

Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

VannaSiamese

Some recent photos with butterflies.  They aren't real obviously, and they are actually edible... but I wouldn't recommend eating them =)

•  

Danielle Emmalee

Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •  

Carlita

Quote from: VannaSiamese on January 12, 2014, 11:12:01 PM
Some recent photos with butterflies.  They aren't real obviously, and they are actually edible... but I wouldn't recommend eating them =)

I may have got this totally wrong, Vanna, but if I recall correctly there was a time when your ideal was an androgynous presentation - able to be read either way. If so, I fear you may have failed, because all I can see now is a truly beautiful woman.

On the other hand, if my memory is playing tricks on me (which it often does!) and you were aiming for pure, feminine glamour, congratulations honey ... you scored a bullseye! :)
  •  

MiaOhMya!

Wow very pretty! I love how perfectly your eye makeup matches the butterflies.

Oh and I also know you're kinda andro too Vanna which reminds me have you ever heard the song Venus as a Boy? It's a good song you ought to listen to it!
  •  

VannaSiamese

I like to go back and forth between androgynous and female, but my ultimate goal has always been to look as feminine as possible, which in turn makes it easier to go as androgynous :)
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: VannaSiamese on January 13, 2014, 09:28:46 AM
I like to go back and forth between androgynous and female, but my ultimate goal has always been to look as feminine as possible, which in turn makes it easier to go as androgynous :)

That makes perfect sense to me Van, once again you have achieved a very lovely look!
  •  

Harlow

Quote from: MiaOhMya! on January 13, 2014, 08:11:41 AM
Wow very pretty! I love how perfectly your eye makeup matches the butterflies.

Oh and I also know you're kinda andro too Vanna which reminds me have you ever heard the song Venus as a Boy? It's a good song you ought to listen to it!

Love that song I used to play it all the time <3

And stunning Vanna! I need to get a photo shoot in with my photog friend, seeing all these photo shoots is getting my gears all wound XP

•  

stephaniec

Quote from: Carlita on January 13, 2014, 04:44:04 AM
I may have got this totally wrong, Vanna, but if I recall correctly there was a time when your ideal was an androgynous presentation - able to be read either way. If so, I fear you may have failed, because all I can see now is a truly beautiful woman.

On the other hand, if my memory is playing tricks on me (which it often does!) and you were aiming for pure, feminine glamour, congratulations honey ... you scored a bullseye! :)
totally agree
  •  

Autumn

Vanna you are absolutely gorgeous!

74 days of HRT

Danielle Emmalee

Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •  

E-Brennan

•  

Autumn

Quote from: __________ on January 14, 2014, 09:54:06 AM
EmilyGlass, you are a darling!
Thank you! Been feeling pretty down lately, so it's nice to hear some compliments once in a while.

VannaSiamese

•  

VannaSiamese

After I posted the butterfly pictures someone asked me if I could pass as a boy... Which I've been asked quite a few times now. I think I can, but as a boy I still am called she 9 out of 10 times. However, every once in a while some stranger will call me a he without hesitation. These are some photos over Christmas where I went as a boy.

Oh, cheerwine is essentially cherry coke btw (but way better)
  •  

LJP

Quote from: VannaSiamese on January 14, 2014, 10:39:16 PM
After I posted the butterfly pictures someone asked me if I could pass as a boy... Which I've been asked quite a few times now. I think I can, but as a boy I still am called she 9 out of 10 times. However, every once in a while some stranger will call me a he without hesitation. These are some photos over Christmas where I went as a boy.

Oh, cheerwine is essentially cherry coke btw (but way better)
sorry even In boy mode all I see is a gorgeous young lady. now I want to try cheerwine also.
Be the change you wish to see in the world
  •  

luna nyan

Vanna, even in casual pics you look more femme than anything else, so you must sell it well with body language.
Drifting down the river of life...
My 4+ years non-transitioning HRT experience
Ask me anything!  I promise you I know absolutely everything about nothing! :D
  •  

Autumn

Quote from: VannaSiamese on January 14, 2014, 09:21:33 PM
You look fantastic :)
Thank you! You totally just made my night. I hope I can look as amazing as you one day.