Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lara the Lover and the Fighter

Quote from: EmilyGlass on January 13, 2014, 05:19:44 PM
Vanna you are absolutely gorgeous!

74 days of HRT

HAH you count the days?  I sometimes can't keep up with months.  You look great BTW.
  •  

Autumn

Quote from: Just Lara on January 15, 2014, 12:56:43 AM
HAH you count the days?  I sometimes can't keep up with months.  You look great BTW.
It's not hard for me to keep track since I started on the first of November. And thank you!

Carlita

Quote from: VannaSiamese on January 14, 2014, 10:39:16 PM
After I posted the butterfly pictures someone asked me if I could pass as a boy... Which I've been asked quite a few times now. I think I can, but as a boy I still am called she 9 out of 10 times. However, every once in a while some stranger will call me a he without hesitation. These are some photos over Christmas where I went as a boy.

Oh, cheerwine is essentially cherry coke btw (but way better)

Yay! I remembered right! But here's the thing, Vanna. Even going as a boy, without a scrap of make-up, and drinking your Cheerwine right from the bottle, like a dude, you're still the prettiest girl in the room ...

... which must drive the cis-girls freakin' NUTS!  :D
  •  

RobinGee

These are some photos over Christmas where I went as a boy.

Can I be frank?  You look more androgynous in the butterfly photos.
  •  

Lauren5

After I posted the butterfly pictures someone asked me if I could pass as a boy... Which I've been asked quite a few times now. I think I can, but as a boy I still am called she 9 out of 10 times. However, every once in a while some stranger will call me a he without hesitation. These are some photos over Christmas where I went as a boy.

Oh, cheerwine is essentially cherry coke btw (but way better)
I see no boy.
And wow, it's been so long since I had Cheerwine.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

MadeleineG

When "malefail" gets added to the dictionary, I expect to see your picture next to it.
  •  

Jennygirl

7 days post op FFS :) & first time trying makeup again!

Phew, 7 days is the longest I've gone in over a year! :D Now the bruising is starting to minimize, as well swelling has come down too. Still a ways to go, but my makeup was whispering to me.

I can't wait to see the difference in another week, but I'm already super happy with where this is going :) Do you like it?

•  

FalseHybridPrincess

http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Jennygirl on January 15, 2014, 08:08:40 PM

Phew, 7 days is the longest I've gone in over a year! :D Now the bruising is starting to minimize, as well swelling has come down too. Still a ways to go, but my makeup was whispering to me.

I can't wait to see the difference in another week, but I'm already super happy with where this is going :) Do you like it?

yes
  •  

Jill F

You look awesome, Jenny!  Totally unrecognizable from the pre-everything before pics, BTW.   

My doc said he doesn't want to do much to me at all at first and see what I look like 9-12 months post-orchi and weight loss.   He said it's likely that I will only need a few minor tweaks here and there to look my best.  Apparently my wife has more of a brow ridge and adam's apple than I do, so standard FFS is completely unnecessary for me.  I mostly just need a decade removed.

Cheers and congrats!
  •  

Violet Bloom

Uh, screw the makeup - You look half your age.  Again! :o

•  

Jennygirl

Woooo thank you girls! It means a lot at this point in recovery :)
  •  

Lauren5

Sooo much envy, Jenny. You look pretty much all the way healed.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

•  

Jennygirl

Quote from: Willow on January 15, 2014, 08:36:38 PM
Sooo much envy, Jenny. You look pretty much all the way healed.

Still quite a bit of swelling and bruising, the cover makeup they gave me at Mayer's office yesterday works pretty well in low light though :)
  •  

Lauren5

Quote from: Jennygirl on January 15, 2014, 08:58:33 PMStill quite a bit of swelling and bruising, the cover makeup they gave me at Mayer's office yesterday works pretty well in low light though :)
Yeah, I can see what looks a bit like a black eye, but that's about it. You're coming on so well :)
*beep*

•  

VannaSiamese

So happy to hear from you and see the result, I've been wondering about you for the last week now! I'm so happy everything turned out okay, you look amazing :)
  •  

Jennygirl

Thanks Vanna! Mayer was definitely a great recommendation. Super impressed with him :) Thanks for the support! Can't wait to be fully healed
  •  

MadeleineG

•  

V M

You look great Jenny  :)  Just be sure to follow the doctor's recommendations throughout the healing process

Anticipating new pic.s in the near future

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

K Style Addiction

i don't know why i even bother but here's my latest pics, the second pic is my best attempt at a full body shot (my mom took the pic she's 5'3 and i'm 5'11 so that's the most she could get, you can see her in the reflection of the window lol) and in advance, i know i'm fat and not popular so here anyway;

oh and feedback/comments pls.
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •