Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley Allison

Um, Vanna you look seriously serene, not just in the butterfly pics but in your normal pics as well.  Just so, so jealous :)

And Jenny, you look so cute! :) Can't believe that you took that at 7 days post-op, unbelievable, and I can't wait to see where your recovery goes in time!
Fly this girl as high as you can
Into the wild blue
Set me free
  •  

FalseHybridPrincess

Quote from: Donna Troy on January 16, 2014, 12:40:50 AM
i don't know why i even bother but here's my latest pics, the second pic is my best attempt at a full body shot (my mom took the pic she's 5'3 and i'm 5'11 so that's the most she could get, you can see her in the reflection of the window lol) and in advance, i know i'm fat and not popular so here anyway;

oh and feedback/comments pls.

you look awesome!!!
Like a normal girl it would never even cross my mind that you are trans ,,,well done :)
fat? you are not fat at all!!!!
http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

Joan

i don't know why i even bother but here's my latest pics, the second pic is my best attempt at a full body shot (my mom took the pic she's 5'3 and i'm 5'11 so that's the most she could get, you can see her in the reflection of the window lol) and in advance, i know i'm fat and not popular so here anyway;

Wow Donna! What FalsePrincess said :)
Only a dark cocoon before I get my gorgeous wings and fly away
Only a phase, these dark cafe days
  •  

Lara the Lover and the Fighter

I'll be here one day! You'll see!  Great pictures everyone.
  •  

Emo

I found it!
So has a guy asked you out yet?
  •  

LJP

You look great donna, also you are not fat. Don't get down on yourself. I would kill to look like you. love the screen name too.
Be the change you wish to see in the world
  •  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Wow, you look amazing, so beautiful!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Ксениа on January 16, 2014, 09:34:52 AM
Wow, you look amazing, so beautiful!

She does, it's too bad that she gets into such negative moods about herself because she's well liked and I dare say loved by some.
  •  

Michelle G

Donna dear, you are the cutest girl in San Francisco :)

Your smile just lights the whole place up!

Happy New Year sweetie :)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

stephaniec

totally girl
  •  

carol_w

Donna, I'm going to say that you're in the top 2% of all transwomen, looks-wise.  You're a 100% pass.  You're ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY not fat.  There are thousands of us who would kill to have your looks and your youth.  Please stop being so hard on yourself and enjoy the life that you have as a WOMAN.
  •  

E-Brennan

Quote from: Donna Troy on January 16, 2014, 12:40:50 AMoh and feedback/comments pls.

P-retty!  And agreed on the "not fat" comments.  Not even close!
  •  

Harlow

Quote from: V M on January 15, 2014, 11:30:45 PM
You look great Jenny  :)  Just be sure to follow the doctor's recommendations throughout the healing process

Anticipating new pic.s in the near future

Hugs

Yes! You already were very pretty, but wow! And after only 7 days you look great can't wait to see before and afters after you're all healed up :) Wishing you a fast recovery but it looks like you are already doing well!

•  

Harlow

My hair is finally out of that awkward grow out stage!! It's still layered from growing out of a mohawk, but I can finally wear it down without it looking like a mullet or just plain awkward  ;D

•  

michelle666

Quote from: Harlow on January 17, 2014, 05:00:37 PM
My hair is finally out of that awkward grow out stage!! It's still layered from growing out of a mohawk, but I can finally wear it down without it looking like a mullet or just plain awkward  ;D

It's looking good! You have a nice profile btw.
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Harlow on January 17, 2014, 05:00:37 PM

yes your profile is great
  •  

RonnieMay

New Topic, new pictures!!

(That last image is of me a few days after SRS at charing cross! im still laid up in bed but it was so good to get some makeup back on!)
respect existence or expect resistance
  •  

JaneNicole2013

Quote from: RonnieMay on January 18, 2014, 06:54:21 AM

(That last image is of me a few days after SRS at charing cross! im still laid up in bed but it was so good to get some makeup back on!)

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Jane
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are." -- Joseph Campbell

•  

CalmRage

Hope you don't mind me posting here but i'd like to congratulate Serena Lynn on her SRS.
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: RonnieMay on January 18, 2014, 06:54:21 AM

congrats, have a beautiful life
  •