Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eloij

Quote from: RonnieMay on January 18, 2014, 06:54:21 AM
New Topic, new pictures!!

(That last image is of me a few days after SRS at charing cross! im still laid up in bed but it was so good to get some makeup back on!)

Totally fab. You remind me of a friends super cute friend who i may secretly have a little crush on.
I could look on your face forever, if I didn't have the problem where hunger makes me think of other irrational things, like eating.
  •  

Kittenswithmittens

You look like what two friends of mine would have looked if they got merged together, Ronnie! At first I thought you were one of them haha. And she's very pretty so that's indeed a fabulous thing! :)
"She had blue skin, and so did he. He kept it hid, and so did she. They searched for blue their whole life through, then passed right by - and never knew."
  •  

V M

I wish there was an app so I didn't have to look at the same picture several times or people were intelligent enough to post without quoting the same pictures over and over again

BTW, You look great Ronnie  :)  Fabulous
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Hideyoshi

let's hope P and 25% more E finally take my T levels into female range...
  •  

JaneNicole2013

Quote from: V M on January 19, 2014, 06:18:38 AM
I wish there was an app so I didn't have to look at the same picture several times or people were intelligent enough to post without quoting the same pictures over and over again

I can post without reposting the pic, but I just thought that's what we did here. I know when people comment and don't repost the pic I usually have to try to hunt through posts to find the original pic, but I do know what you mean--especially if you are viewing on a smart phone.

Jane :)
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are." -- Joseph Campbell

•  

michelle666

I went out last night, used my new flat iron on myself. Sadly after about 45 minutes in a hot + humid club, it went back to normal. I think it took longer to do than it lasted.

•  

Lauren5

Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

MadeleineG

The charitable reading is that they just want to make sure that everyone sees those pictures.  :D
  •  

Shantel

You mean the common sense app?
  •  

Harlow

•  

Jennygirl

Everyone is looking great!!

11 days post op ffs, tried modifying the makeup slightly today from what I used to do :)

•  

MadeleineG

•  

JaneNicole2013

Jenny--That bottom picture reminds me of Claudia Christian from the old Babylon 5 TV show. Looking good!

Jane
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are." -- Joseph Campbell

•  

Jamie D

Quote from: Jennygirl on January 19, 2014, 08:22:03 PM

11 days post op ffs, tried modifying the makeup slightly today from what I used to do :)

Great results!
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Hideyoshi on January 19, 2014, 08:01:57 AM

let's hope P and 25% more E finally take my T levels into female range...

You are doing great.  I have always admired your eyes.  Now I am envious of your butterfly shirt.
  •  

V M

Very pretty Jennygirl  :)

Quote from: Shantel on January 19, 2014, 11:29:58 AM
You mean the common sense app?

LOL... Yes, I think that might be the one  :laugh:
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Violet Bloom

I think you have just about my dream nose now!  I will eventually get a very similar alteration to the bridge.  It is amazing how little swelling there seems to be so soon after which is really good news to me.  Might be a bit tricky but do you mind posting a photo in profile?  This would really help to illustrate the extent of the changes.  You must be delighted be the results!

•  

Shantel

Jenny honey, is that you? Hahaha I'm so pleased for you dear, your Auntie Shan don't sponsor no flops hon!  ;D
  •  

Jennygirl

Thank you so much everyone!! This is a huge confidence boost because I still feel like I'm testing the waters with the changes.. I suppose mostly because I was happy already and I didn't want to upset the balance with ffs in any way.

Violet- Here is a side profile, which you can really see the extent of the swelling. If I press on my forehead or  above my brows or especially above my nose where he blended brow to nose it will make a divet where my finger was... The swelling returning to the area ;) I can't wait to see the final result with no swelling!

•  

sam79

Jennygirl, you look absolutely stunning.... Swelling or not. I'm incredibly jealous.

Hope I come out of FFS as well as you.
  •