Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelle G

Jenny! That is a beautiful profile...so perfectly feminine :)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Jennygirl

Thanks Sammy and Michelle!

I think it will be long before I see a final result.. I have to ask him if he used dissolvable stitches under the skin for the grafts because I was reading that it can take up to 4 months to resolve all potential swelling causes from them. Either way, I feel great as is and as well am shocked to be seeing such good results at a week and a half. I was expecting to be a ball of swelling and bruising for up to 3 weeks.

Thanks again for the kind words. Any possible post surgical depression that I might have gone through is now pre-squelched ;) I appreciate it greatly
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

jenny your side profile made me think of kelli williams, i don't know why

ps your still a super hotty

•  

GorJess

Sooo, I finally did some makeup, lashes, lip gloss (although not present in the shot-that was like 7 hours after application), and so on, first shot only. I mean, I actually finally felt fabulous with a traditional hair style. I tend to like me in business mode. Nice colors, but also professional. Something about the second shot works for me, I'm not sure what-it's at an angle, but I like it for some reason. 3rd one is meh, just a slated profile shot, thanks to Jenny for the idea of showing this here. I'd love it if you quote, I'm doing at least one thing in a few weeks much more public than posting my photos on a forum like this, hehe. All shots at 14 months (wow, that long already?) spiro/estrodiol. Please comment! I like to hear good things. Doubt I'll get any remarks, though...sigh.

You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world. -Woodrow Wilson

With Dr. Marci Bowers in San Mateo
  •  

Carlita

Quote from: Jennygirl on January 19, 2014, 10:29:23 PM
Thank you so much everyone!! This is a huge confidence boost because I still feel like I'm testing the waters with the changes.. I suppose mostly because I was happy already and I didn't want to upset the balance with ffs in any way.

Violet- Here is a side profile, which you can really see the extent of the swelling. If I press on my forehead or  above my brows or especially above my nose where he blended brow to nose it will make a divet where my finger was... The swelling returning to the area ;) I can't wait to see the final result with no swelling!

Whoa! Not only do you look great, Jenny, but I think you may do for Mayer what you've already done for Yeson - you'll be the poster-girl who starts a major MTF fashion!
  •  

JaneNicole2013

Quote from: GorJess on January 20, 2014, 06:43:20 AM
Sooo, I finally did some makeup, lashes, lip gloss (although not present in the shot-that was like 7 hours after application), and so on, first shot only. I mean, I actually finally felt fabulous with a traditional hair style. I tend to like me in business mode. Nice colors, but also professional. Something about the second shot works for me, I'm not sure what-it's at an angle, but I like it for some reason. 3rd one is meh, just a slated profile shot, thanks to Jenny for the idea of showing this here. I'd love it if you quote, I'm doing at least one thing in a few weeks much more public than posting my photos on a forum like this, hehe. All shots at 14 months (wow, that long already?) spiro/estrodiol. Please comment! I like to hear good things. Doubt I'll get any remarks, though...sigh.

I think you look cute...and great smile :)

Jane
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are." -- Joseph Campbell

•  

Hideyoshi

•  

MadeleineG

Quote from: GorJess on January 20, 2014, 06:43:20 AM

You are miss cute eyes and cheeks.  :D
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Jennygirl on January 19, 2014, 10:29:23 PM
I can't wait to see the final result with no swelling!

Jennygirl,
        What I'd like to really see in "Before and After" after you're totally healed, the swelling is all gone and everything has setteled down would be your first few pix when you originally came on board vs the new you. But one question I have is what happens when you become entirely too pretty?  ;D I mean it might get like high school where all the boys are scared to even talk to the prettiest girl in school!
:icon_bunch:  :D ;D :laugh:
  •  

lindsey143

Married with a beautiful family, living full time as my true self.
Lindsey Michelle Rogers
  •  

Frostice

Well...I can throw up some pics...

After the surgery

Random pic with casual makeup.

Random pic after letting my hair to dry for a couple of hours. My hair is worth dying for. I have such quality and soft like silk.
I am using regular schampoo, and rarely any hair balsam.

...And for the lolz:

Can't really believe that people is complaining about the cold when it's -30 Celcius.
I really enjoyed when I was biking to town when it was -30 Celcius. Goggles is useful to prevent the eyes from risking frost injuries in such cold.

•  

Nicolette

Quote from: Frostice on January 20, 2014, 05:02:27 PM

After the surgery

Which one was that?

Random pic after letting my hair to dry for a couple of hours. My hair is worth dying for. I have such quality and soft like silk.
I am using regular schampoo, and rarely any hair balsam.

Beautiful hair. If I let my hair dry naturally, it gets a little frizz to it, which I hate. I prefer blow drying to get it nice and smooth as silk, like yours, but with more trouble and maintenance!
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Jennygirl on January 19, 2014, 08:22:03 PM
Everyone is looking great!!

11 days post op ffs, tried modifying the makeup slightly today from what I used to do :)

I brutally envious
  •  

Frostice

Quote from: Nicolette on January 20, 2014, 05:30:15 PM
Which one was that?

Trachea shave. You can see the surgical strip on the pic when I am mentioning my hair.
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Frostice on January 20, 2014, 05:02:27 PM

After the surgery

Awww.  Hope you recover quickly.  Still cute as a button.  :)
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: lindsey143 on January 20, 2014, 01:20:10 PM
My most recent pics

I remember the most stunning copper red hair!  But wow, it is longer in a year.
  •  

lindsey143

yeah, but sadly some of that is wig, some of it is extensions, and some of it is me natural hair. On day it will be so long i'll have no use for anything extra hopefully. Its getting longer and longer, I just gotta have it long and full of floofyness
Married with a beautiful family, living full time as my true self.
Lindsey Michelle Rogers
  •  

Nicolette

Quote from: Frostice on January 20, 2014, 05:41:08 PM
Trachea shave. You can see the surgical strip on the pic when I am mentioning my hair.

Got it. For some reason, I couldn't put 2+2 together! I hope it gives you more confidence and freedom. Wish you a speedy recovery.
  •  

Shantel

•