Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

Quote from: Kaylee on February 17, 2014, 04:54:42 PM
So it's been a while since I posted anything here.  I've been busy settling into the new job (stealth mode initiated!!) and took a shameless selfie in honor of getting adjusted  ;D

You look perfect!
BTW, where do you work?

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Kaylee

Quote from: barbie on February 17, 2014, 05:06:32 PM
You look perfect!
BTW, where do you work?

barbie~~

Cheers hun! :) x

I work for Sky Games, online poker/slots/roulette games.  I'm a test engineer - writing gherkin and PHP code to automate the testing of the games.  I'm a bit of a nerd though :)
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: petunia on February 17, 2014, 04:37:38 PM
We don't carry those, that's some weird California thing.

You have got to stock these!

Do you carry any of the Annabelle's products:  Rocky Road, Big Hunk, U-NO, LOOK! ??
  •  

izzy

So it's been a while since I posted anything here.  I've been busy settling into the new job (stealth mode initiated!!) and took a shameless selfie in honor of getting adjusted  ;D

You look very nice looking. It compliments you everything from your hairstyle etc.
  •  

petunia

Quote from: Jamie de la Rosa on February 17, 2014, 05:14:31 PM
You have got to stock these!

Do you carry any of the Annabelle's products:  Rocky Road, Big Hunk, U-NO, LOOK! ??
mostly Hershey, nestle and mars, most of which are determined by the distribution company that we order from and also reps from the individual manufacturers. In fact, the Hershey guy was in today and gave me a few free samples of some things they are going to introduce to our store sometime soon.
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

im not gonna lie, if you were local i would totally want to be your "friend", so we could "hangout" lol

•  

Andaya

I was feeling rather good this day, and this one found it's way onto Facebook :)

This is a couple weeks shy of 7 months HRT.
-Andaya
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Andaya on February 17, 2014, 08:28:15 PM
I was feeling rather good this day, and this one found it's way onto Facebook :)

You are sooo pretty, my gosh so many beautiful women here!
  •  

FalseHybridPrincess

Quote from: Andaya on February 17, 2014, 08:28:15 PM

jesus christ

you re so beautiful
wow
http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

Andaya

Aw, thank you both :)  I'm totally not used to compliments of that kind at all, and it's really lovely to hear.
-Andaya
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

one thing i have been a little self concious of lately is my stomach/hip area, it looks like i "muffin-top" like crazy, im debating instead of getting stem cell fat transfer for breast augmentation, i would almost want to just transfer all my torso fat to my outer buttocks area so that it make my hips look more rounded, just wondering what you ladies think, heres a pic for reference

warning tubby tummy

•  

FalseHybridPrincess

Quote from: Andaya on February 17, 2014, 09:45:12 PM
Aw, thank you both :)  I'm totally not used to compliments of that kind at all, and it's really lovely to hear.

Its really lovely to see you actually since you are so beautiful ,,,eeer anyways im overdoing it again XD

Quote from: kiara jamie on February 17, 2014, 11:07:51 PM
one thing i have been a little self concious of lately is my stomach/hip area, it looks like i "muffin-top" like crazy, im debating instead of getting stem cell fat transfer for breast augmentation, i would almost want to just transfer all my torso fat to my outer buttocks area so that it make my hips look more rounded, just wondering what you ladies think, heres a pic for reference

warning tubby tummy

well... I wouldnt overthink it if I were you  ,,,from what Im hearing most male to female have to deal with beer bellys etc me too actually ,
how Id love to have a flat stomach like yours  :)

still trying for dat :/

also , the hip thing is a lie at least for me,,,Ive met countless beautiful women with almost male hips/butt whatever and I find them really attractive....on the other hand it also depends on what you like ...
so for me you look just fine , but if you want more feminine hips you can try exercises? maybe,,,or give hrt more time I dont know ,,,but really you shouldnt worry about it
http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

Elizabeth1

Hi Kiara. Your hips are progressing nicely with the redistribution of body fat. Don't think you nee any stem cell transfers at this stage- only 7 months! I'm till waiting to start hormones. I'm straight up and down with no shape :-(. Tried to post a pic but don't know how? When I press button to get a picture all I get is img. I'm so behind the times!! You all look fab! I'm getting more depressed by the minute.
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

Quote from: Elizabeth1 on February 17, 2014, 11:26:47 PM
Hi Kiara. Your hips are progressing nicely with the redistribution of body fat. Don't think you nee any stem cell transfers at this stage- only 7 months! I'm till waiting to start hormones. I'm straight up and down with no shape :-(. Tried to post a pic but don't know how? When I press button to get a picture all I get is img. I'm so behind the times!! You all look fab! I'm getting more depressed by the minute.

we all gotta start somewere, i will admit some pictures i have taken of myself, i look at them and think to myself "why don't i look like that all the time" but i just have to remind myself that i will eventually, as for getting hrt you will love it and hate it at times, as for right now i am going through the inability to get off any more since the need for srs is starting to bear down on me, i have never had a problem with my sick stick but now i have just recently started hating it ever so much more that it turns me right off at the thought of what it is or seeing it, when im trying my best to imagine something else

•  

Michelle G

Quote from: kiara jamie on February 16, 2014, 03:44:04 PM
thanks for the compliments everyone, funny thing everybody thinks its a top but its actually a dress from bebe

That dress has me all over it!    Cute!!
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

K Style Addiction

Here are some pics i took a few days ago, this time i even got a full body shot (kinda). I still think i look fat and that i really don't look that great *sigh*, also i have changed my look in these pics my eyebrows are darker.

Feedback/Comments pls :).
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

Lauren5

Quote from: Donna Troy on February 18, 2014, 01:58:13 AM
Here are some pics i took a few days ago, this time i even got a full body shot (kinda). I still think i look fat and that i really don't look that great *sigh*, also i have changed my look in these pics my eyebrows are darker.

UUUUGGGGHHHHHH! Why are you so pretty?
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Michelle G

Quote from: Donna Troy on February 18, 2014, 01:58:13 AM

I love love your look! :)

We've got to get together and explore the city one of these days!
  •  

Michelle G

•