Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

Quote from: FalsePrincess on February 19, 2014, 10:54:07 AM
Id appreciate some criticism

You seem to have a great skill of makeup. Nothing to pick up to criticize.
I love your eye brows.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Akira21 ♡♡♡ on February 19, 2014, 11:58:16 AM
I am not quite feeling fabulous but I wanted to post a picture and I am not asking if I look female and there is no before to my picture, so here I am, in the thread I am temporarily commandeering and calling "Re: The official "You look alright I suppose, darling!" (Ver 4.0)". I look more male than I would like, but there is little I can do about that at the moment.

The second one is my updated ID picture.

You seem to like scarves. Scarf is very popular here among both men and women, especially in winter and spring.
I am just learning how to tie a scarf, as there are so many ways of tying. Most women know the methods very well, but I am rather unfamiliar.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Jamie D

Shameless construction worker wolf whistles from Jamie.   >:-)
  •  

stephaniec

So, hey dearies :)
I had some free time so I decided to try some girl mode pics , mostly to see my progress so far (2 months and a few days hrt) and also cause looking androgynous all the time is kinda depressing...
Id still post this in the do I pass topic but I know you guys will scold me for it  so yeah XD

I think progress so far has been good , of course I can take pics that can look quite masculine but I dont do it cause it hurts me...but overall looking like this so early on I cant help it but have hope for the future hope that I ll actually look like a girl without having to put on make up etc
I know I should do my eyebrows and I also feel like a blonde colour on my hair would suit me better and also help me pass better...all these when I go ft...

But the achievement of the day is that I finally managed to break pic triev ,,,if you guys have been following me you ll know that this was my life goal ...lol ...and its not even a feminine pic...

I'm definitely confused about your feeling that people say you look like a male.
  •  

kira21 ♡♡♡

Quote from: barbie on February 19, 2014, 05:06:46 PM
You seem to like scarves. Scarf is very popular here among both men and women, especially in winter and spring.
I am just learning how to tie a scarf, as there are so many ways of tying. Most women know the methods very well, but I am rather unfamiliar.

barbie~~

Hi Barbie :-)

I do like scarves, plus its winter here. I do a fair few ties. I like the magic trick (that's what the pink scarf is tied with and my regular day scarf as its quick and easy and looks good) but there are lots of others.

the magic trick is number 15 here:

izzy

I am not quite feeling fabulous but I wanted to post a picture and I am not asking if I look female and there is no before to my picture, so here I am, in the thread I am temporarily commandeering and calling "Re: The official "You look alright I suppose, darling!" (Ver 4.0)". I look more male than I would like, but there is little I can do about that at the moment.

The second one is my updated ID picture.

You look beautiful as for the scarf I really love it on you. scarves are pretty versatile. I think you dont look male at all.
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: barbie on February 19, 2014, 08:50:21 AM
I am in Seoul for a business meeting. I wanted to show up my new pleated skirt, but did not have a chance. Everybody here is busy, and my friend is suffering from flu. We finished at 9 PM and dispersed. During the meeting, nobody noticed or paid attention my new skirt, as it was almost covered by the red coat. However, everybody asked why I am wearing a mask.

So, just showing it to myself at the hotel room.

P.S. Don't ask me why I am wearing the mask.

barbie~~
I like the mask, nice color
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Jill F

•  

Kaylee

Quote from: Shantel on February 17, 2014, 04:59:01 PM
You are just beautiful Kaylee, I'm so amazed at your transition thinking of your before and after photos.

Awww, thanks Aunty Shanty, you never fail to make me smile! :)

Quote from: Jamie de la Rosa on February 17, 2014, 04:59:42 PM
I love the hair color!!  Is that a Batman pendent?

Cheers hun, I've fallen in love with red hair myself.  My colourist friend wants to make me blonde at some point, but I love red and don't think I'd suit blonde that much :) 

And yes, that is a Batman pendant, I have 2 of that design, 1 in silver and 1 in purple, depending on what else I'm wearing :)
If you look closely you may also be able to see the Decepticon symbol stubs in my ears...nerd and proud!

Quote from: Jill F on February 17, 2014, 05:00:56 PM
OMG, you are so adorbs.  You so own that hair color too.

I keep on asking where the sheepish grin emote is, it'll turn up some day... ;D

Quote from: izzy on February 17, 2014, 05:23:57 PM
You look very nice looking. It compliments you everything from your hairstyle etc.

Aww thanks darling!  To be honest I don't really put much effort into my hair, generally just a quick straighten and tie it up for work, but I like the sexy messy look :)

Quote from: kiara jamie on February 17, 2014, 08:22:57 PM
im not gonna lie, if you were local i would totally want to be your "friend", so we could "hangout" lol

Ha :)  You wouldn't have to try hard to get me to hangout either :P  Especially not with that annoyingly flat belly of yours! :P x

Quote from: Andaya on February 17, 2014, 08:28:15 PM

This is a couple weeks shy of 7 months HRT.

Only 7 months!  You already look great hun, but you'll be a knockout eventually!

Quote from: Donna Troy on February 18, 2014, 01:58:13 AM

Feedback/Comments pls :).

You're fat in the same way I am, according to my friends its all in my head, I think this applies to you as well Donna (plus how can you be fat if you got wiped from existence for the Nu-52?)

You look great and I am totally jealous of your boobs, are they just from hrt?

Quote from: EmilyGlass on February 19, 2014, 01:34:00 AM
So many pretty girls!
Excuse my eyeliner. I was super tired.

You look so cute!!

Quote from: barbie on February 19, 2014, 08:50:21 AM

That outfit is great!!  I loves me the red & black combo, and your rocking it particularly well :)

:o  Super jealous!!, you look so natural and cute. 

2 months hormones and you look like that, I'm really floored...git :P

Quote from: Akira21 ♡♡♡ on February 19, 2014, 11:59:32 AM
Yes I have a criticism. You are making me feel substandard. :-P plus, I hate you lol. (I don't really hate you)

+1 :)

Great face, great hair and great eyes, nuff said :)
  •  

Michelle G

My silly cat keeps me warm while watching morning TV, but he also hates when I have to get up and head off to work ;)

Now I've got cat fuzzies all over my skirt

Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

kira21 ♡♡♡

Quote from: RainbowGuacamole on February 19, 2014, 12:12:50 PM
You don't look male at all to me! You have fabulous dimples!

Quote from: Shantel on February 19, 2014, 12:29:26 PM
Count me your official Akira fanclub booster, you are a darling and I love the cute dimples hon, you look great!

Quote from: izzy on February 19, 2014, 06:24:41 PM
You look beautiful as for the scarf I really love it on you. scarves are pretty versatile. I think you dont look male at all.

Quote from: Kaylee on February 20, 2014, 04:43:45 AM
Great face, great hair and great eyes, nuff said :)

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on February 20, 2014, 05:56:55 AM
Lovely and gorgeous :) But You know it already (it's in Your eyes :)!

And YT linkie is a great find - tyvm :).

Thanks guys. :-)

Ataraxia

Quote from: riversong on February 19, 2014, 09:25:39 PM
I guess those last ones weren't as good as I thought, but here's one from a few days ago:

Ok, I think my post keeps getting buried. Or just totally unnoticed haha
  •  

V M

Quote from: riversong on February 20, 2014, 02:44:05 PM

We can't see you hon, the pic is too dark - Turn around so the sunlight is behind the camera rather than behind you and maybe let a little more light in so we can see you better  :)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Alaia

Quote from: riversong on February 20, 2014, 02:44:05 PM
I'd recommend a new picture with better lighting... unless you just want feedback on your silhouette.

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Autumn

Quote from: V M on February 19, 2014, 01:49:29 AM
Very lovely Emily  8)  That would make a great profile pic.
Thanks! I think I'll change my profile pic to this.

Quote from: Kaylee on February 20, 2014, 04:43:45 AM
You look so cute!!

Thank you :)

barbie

Quote from: Akira21 ♡♡♡ on February 19, 2014, 05:38:57 PM
Hi Barbie :-)

I do like scarves, plus its winter here. I do a fair few ties. I like the magic trick (that's what the pink scarf is tied with and my regular day scarf as its quick and easy and looks good) but there are lots of others.

the magic trick is number 15 here:

Wow! The number of view exceeds 20 millions. Thanks for the link, Akira. I have to learn and learn again.

Usually I did not care so much about my top, but I changed my mind. I should take care of my tops. Probably I need some laced round-neck tops, which I tended to avoid, as they look too feminine to my eyes.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: stephaniec on February 19, 2014, 08:22:49 PM
the color matches the outfit too

Yes. I intentionally picked up the black one!
Red looks sexy with black.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Michelle G on February 20, 2014, 12:54:18 PM
My silly cat keeps me warm while watching morning TV, but he also hates when I have to get up and head off to work ;)

Now I've got cat fuzzies all over my skirt

Michelle,

You seem to live in a warm area.
I also have been preoccupied with my legs, but nowadays my focus is my waist.

I have never worn the red heels outside, but may try this spring or summer. I kept them for 10 years.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Alaia

Quote from: barbie on February 20, 2014, 10:58:44 PM

Beautiful legs you have there Barbie! But... erm... your Biology is showing!

...the textbook that is.  ;D :P

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •