Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GorJess

Feeling actually pretty awesome about how I look, aside from that one horrifically ugly part of me, although a lot else isn't at the best to say the least, like class. At least I've got this going for me, and honestly a night out to see a ballet with French music in it made for a perfect night; brought out some of my inner pride, in that I'm so glad I'm just another woman out there, words can't really describe the warm elation this brings me. What better way to celebrate 100 posts, right? :)

Matter of policy: I don't wear makeup, merely because I don't need to wear it, like these shots. I mean, I love wearing it, and I will for special formal events in my life, like this Thursday; watch for pics from me then!

You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world. -Woodrow Wilson

With Dr. Marci Bowers in San Mateo
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: sad panda on March 01, 2014, 04:39:08 AM
well i won't post my face here but http://imgur.com/K6y6C2K.jpg that is me

You look great, even if that is not what you want to hear.  :-\

I don't see how you could possibly get back into boy mode.  It seems that you and estrogen were meant for each other.

@ Jess - love the smile, sweetie.
  •  

barbie

Thanks, Shantel,

I just came back to my office from Seoul.
At the airport, my friend took two shots for me.
Amount of dust from Central Asia and China finally greatly decreased today, and we can see a clean sky and mountains.
And it is like spring!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Nora Flexion on February 24, 2014, 08:57:48 PM
Am I doin' it right?  ???

If it's women's restroom, then you are definitely doing right. A nice photo of a pretty woman.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

sad panda

Quote from: Jamie D on March 02, 2014, 12:04:58 AM
You look great, even if that is not what you want to hear.  :-\

I don't see how you could possibly get back into boy mode.

Thanks, yeah everyone seems to agree on that but I just don't know what to do :c
  •  

kira21 ♡♡♡

Barbie, you look great. I like the whole short skirt and high stockings thing that you do. And the Audrey mural behind you is gorgeous. :-)

Shantel

Quote from: Nora Flexion on February 24, 2014, 08:57:48 PM
Am I doin' it right?  ???

Pretty classy lady Nora, looking very attractive and feminine!
  •  

E-Brennan

Barbie, you make looking good in those cute short skirts effortless.
  •  

Missadventure

Quote from: Nora Flexion on March 02, 2014, 08:44:04 PM
I did my makeup today, and was feeling a little pretty since I put a ton of >-bleeped-< in my hair to make it look like borderline not->-bleeped-<::)

I saw you today, and you looked smashing... You cut and run before I had a chance to ask you how you did your eyes like that. Eye makeup is a black magic I don't have down yet. 8 times out of 10 I wind up just stabbing myself in the eye with some sort of implement and just saying "eh, screw this..." Today was the first time in a while that I forced myself to have the patience to get it done. Then I saw you and was like "Sigh. I've been bested."  ;D

JaneNicole2013

Thanks so much, you beautiful ladies!  :D  I can only hope to look as smashing as you all, one day... Barbie, you have amazing legs.  They are truly a sight to behold.  Love those shoes too!

I did my makeup today, and was feeling a little pretty since I put a ton of >-bleeped-< in my hair to make it look like borderline not->-bleeped-<::)

You look great! Love the hair! That is something I am trying to master myself.
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are." -- Joseph Campbell

•  

PrincessPatience

Thanks so much, you beautiful ladies!  :D  I can only hope to look as smashing as you all, one day... Barbie, you have amazing legs.  They are truly a sight to behold.  Love those shoes too!

Oh wow! You look very pretty and sweet! You're makeup is wonderful! I'd never guess you weren't cis.
  •  

Missadventure

Quote from: Nora Flexion on March 02, 2014, 10:49:07 PM
Hehe...thanks!  I'm getting a little better but what I really need to do right now is hit the salon........it is time.  The last haircut I had was probably a boy cut from great clips.  :o

I spent a loooong time trying to figure out how to style my hair. Then about a week ago I discovered headbands. All I have to do is brush my hair back, slide on the headband, then fluff up the back a little. BAM, instant mousy cute hair. Who knew it would be so easy? Also, hair color helps. My natural color is monkey >-bleeped-< brown, and looks bleh no matter what. But, this deep burgundy auburn works for me, I think. The only problem is it stains the >-bleeped-< out of everything, and I haven't mastered applying it without getting it everywhere. After I colored it the last time my roommate knocked on my door to politely ask me why the bathroom looked like a crime scene. Whoops  ;D

But, let me know if you find a good solon in the area. I'm sure in a few months I'll be needing to do that as well.

Quote from: Nora Flexion on March 02, 2014, 10:49:07 PM
Eye makeup can take a lot of practice but once you figure out something that works for you, and have it down pat, you can expand from there.

Thanks! I'll take your advice and get in some good quality practice. Hopefully stabbing myself in the eye as little as possible  ;D

barbie

Yes. It is always difficult to learn makeup. I think you look fabulous, and your choice of dark pink lipstick works very well.

My two cents of suggestion for further improvement. How about wearing some dark-colored (black or brown)eyeliner in your double eye lids and shadow above your eye lids? In my country here, eyeliner is a kind of must for young ladies. At first, it was very difficult, but nowadays I can finish eyeliner within 2-3 minutes. Black eye pencil is easy one to start.

Compared with your dark mascara, the color of your eye brows seems too bright. Probably you can match eyebrow color with your eye makeup color.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

eloij

There was a party and it was queer. And this is me on my way to it...

•  

Calder Smith

Quote from: eloij on March 04, 2014, 10:59:19 AM
There was a party and it was queer. And this is me on my way to it...

You look cute. I like your glasses. :)
Manchester United diehard fan.
  •  

Carolina1983

So this is me now.

Been off hrt for 2 months. But I am on it again.

•  

Alaia

Quote from: Carolina1983 on March 05, 2014, 09:09:57 AM
So this is me now.

Been off hrt for 2 months. But I am on it again.

Congrats on getting back on HRT ^^

I think you are gorgeous. I've always liked the goth / suicide girl look. Probably because I'm an artist and appreciate beauty in all it's alternate expressions. Not sure if I'd ever dare to try that look myself though. Maybe if I was 20 years younger...

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Kyra553

Look great Nora :) , hair looks good to btw! :)

Eye and lip make up really lifted your personality in appearance. Good stuff  :-*
  •  

innainka

from one of my shoots in St Pete with Jeans Brand. Enjoyed it much.
  •  

Kyra553

Quote from: innainka on March 05, 2014, 11:15:03 PM
from one of my shoots in St Pete with Jeans Brand. Enjoyed it much.

Good pic indeed, beauty in the sun light :D
  •