Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two Bodies/Same Soul

Quote from: Jamie D on February 19, 2014, 05:27:15 PM
Shameless construction worker wolf whistles from Jamie.   >:-)

I seriously love this pic princess. You don't look like a man at all, hormones. I hope it encourages you that this completely shattered my pretention that hormones make people at best a prettier drag queen.

<3 Fuzed

I am so lucky to be where I am! :)
  •  

Bijou

Ok I was going to post a couple new pics but they keep getting smushed >< . Does anyone know how to fix that?
  •  

Shantel

•  

V M

Quote from: Bijou on March 06, 2014, 10:40:15 AM
Ok I was going to post a couple new pics but they keep getting smushed >< . Does anyone know how to fix that?

Not sure what you mean by smushed, but if you put them up we can see what we can do to fix it
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Bijou

Ok, thanks =) 
Here I am sans no makeup, actually my favorite pic.

And this was the day I had my name changed on my license.

And for good measure, this is me in 2000 @ 21.

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Bijou on March 07, 2014, 08:14:50 AM
Ok, thanks =) 

You're awful cute Bijou! I got a crick in my neck looking at you though.  :D
  •  

Kittenswithmittens

Wait Bijou...... 21 in 2000? If I look anything like that when I hit 30+ I'll never stop taking pictures of myself!! Cute as a button.
"She had blue skin, and so did he. He kept it hid, and so did she. They searched for blue their whole life through, then passed right by - and never knew."
  •  

kira21 ♡♡♡

Bijou you look great. Really. Tony cereal grrrreat.
How did you shrink your shoulders so much?
x

Danielle Emmalee

Quote from: Bijou on March 07, 2014, 08:14:50 AM
Ok, thanks =) 
Here I am sans no makeup, actually my favorite pic.

And this was the day I had my name changed on my license.

And for good measure, this is me in 2000 @ 21.

If the forum software squishes your pictures it's because they are too large.  To fix it, after posting, edit the post and you will see that it applied a width and height to your picture.  All you have to do is change this to only the width as I have done to the above quoted version of your post.
Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •  

Ashey

Went on a trip recently with my SO. Sadly, didn't take many pics. Was busy busy busy. But here's me with my new glasses. They're purple and teal. :) And my 'health and mana potion' earrings!

•  

GorJess

Feeling way fab, hanging around home on Thursday, with my presentation (and fancy wear) cancelled, after all that! Still got a way cute shot, though, REALLY love this one. Haven't liked something this much of me since my first avatar here. I think I need a lot longer hair though, haha. Thoughts?

You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world. -Woodrow Wilson

With Dr. Marci Bowers in San Mateo
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Ashey on March 07, 2014, 10:29:09 PM
Went on a trip recently with my SO. Sadly, didn't take many pics. Was busy busy busy. But here's me with my new glasses. They're purple and teal. :) And my 'health and mana potion' earrings!

I like the frames and the earrings!

Quote from: GorJess on March 08, 2014, 12:14:04 AM
Feeling way fab, hanging around home on Thursday, with my presentation (and fancy wear) cancelled, after all that! Still got a way cute shot, though, REALLY love this one. Haven't liked something this much of me since my first avatar here. I think I need a lot longer hair though, haha. Thoughts?

Wild hair, Jess!  Looks like you are having fun.
  •  

mandonlym

I believe that you can look fabulous as long as you *feel* fabulous. ;) That and I'm an old lady who can't be bothered to wear makeup or pluck my eyebrows anymore!

•  

Shantel

Quote from: mandonlym on March 08, 2014, 09:38:51 AM
I believe that you can look fabulous as long as you *feel* fabulous. ;) That and I'm an old lady who can't be bothered to wear makeup or pluck my eyebrows anymore!

Feeling good about yourself and being real is what it's all about, way to go sweetheart!   :icon_bunch:
  •  

Dee

Quote from: GorJess on March 08, 2014, 12:14:04 AM

Gorrrrrrjeeessssss! :) I don't know that you need longer hair, but it would definitely look great on you!
This is one voice not to forget;
"Fight every fight like you can win;
An iron fisted champion,"
  •  

stephaniec

Well, I'm an old lady ,but I still like plucking my brows , sort of
  •  

Elizabeth1

I would love to look and feel good about myself! Clock is ticking being nearly 50 and still waiting to start hormone treatment. Previous messages refer. It gets me  down but I don't know what else to do! Got to keep positive. Will try to push on with electrolysis if I can put some extra cash aside!
  •  

Elizabeth1

Bijou! You are beautiful. You made reference to your pictures being smudged. You appear to have fixed that problem! I just want to know how to post pictures full stop! Did my avatar but unsure how to post further pictures!
  •  

Jamie D

LOLZ - you don't look old!  And your eyebrows are so blonde, they can hardly be seen.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Elizabeth1 on March 08, 2014, 05:08:54 PM
I would love to look and feel good about myself! Clock is ticking being nearly 50 and still waiting to start hormone treatment. Previous messages refer. It gets me  down but I don't know what else to do! Got to keep positive. Will try to push on with electrolysis if I can put some extra cash aside!

Hi Elizabeth!
        Don't worry hon, I was 51 when I started and now going on 71, the upside of it is that you keep youthful looks a lot longer than if you remained on male hormone status. My current avatar photo is about six months old.
  •