Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn

Quote from: jussmoi4nao on March 09, 2014, 03:28:10 PM
last night I was suicidally insecure, but I felt a little better this morning:

^winds mussin up ma hair in this one.

aalso heres a voice recording to go with these:

vocaroo.com/i/s1hxId9ialEi

I *think* that helps me pass better but some days even that sounds bad to me. gaah and then my lips looked cracked cuz food and drink are strangers in my world. whatever..

OMG! You're so freakin gorgeous.

Two Bodies/Same Soul

Quote from: Ms Grace on March 09, 2014, 06:07:17 AM
Why, because you look so stunning of course!! :)

So I've been shopping recently...here's a selfie montage...

I would call these my "Grace goes to work series"! Shame I'm not smiling in the first, and the last one is a bit blurry. My selfie skills are crap!

So the first two are me in pants - my god, I think I actually pass wearing pants. If you had told me that a year ago when I was thinking about retransition I would never have believed you! Despite my height they actually fit perfectly. I like wearing the camisole under a loose buttoned blouse or top, that's definitely a "look" for me I think.

So, the skirt - I love this thing! And it goes great with the black tights and boots. Will need to find what kind of tops I can get to go with it. The jacket is for when winter arrives!

You are so amazing Gracie! <3

I am so lucky to be where I am! :)
  •  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Quote from: mandonlym on March 09, 2014, 05:52:27 PM
Quote from: Ксениа link=topic=155728.msg1377250#msg1377250 date=1394401427

What do you think? Any tips and/or suggestions??

Wouldn't change a thing! :)
/quote]

Thank you. :)
  •  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Quote from: kiara jamie on March 09, 2014, 08:32:39 PM
omg your eyebrows look un-friggen-believable, i am so jealous of your eyes, the shaping of your eyebrows is perfect, i just wish i had perfect eyebrows like you, and in the pic with the white sweater you look so soft and lady like

My room mate does them. She loves to do them and saves me from the nightmares i get at the salon sometimes.
  •  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

So, i think I can put my boy mode pics in this thread....... confused?? see below!

No make up, no shaving in 24 hours, no creams, nothing. Im wearing a sports bra to push the girls down.
  •  

FalseHybridPrincess

Well I wouldnt be able to tell ...

Your face looks really feminine
http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

castle of glass

Quote from: Ксениа on March 10, 2014, 12:18:27 PM
So, i think I can put my boy mode pics in this thread....... confused?? see below!

No make up, no shaving in 24 hours, no creams, nothing. Im wearing a sports bra to push the girls down.

Out of curiosity when you say boy mode, are you looking to pass as a guy? If so, consider letting your eyebrows and stubble grow out a little, and if you can stand it, perhaps cutting your hair into a more masculine cut.

That being said, i think you look lovely as is and why try and present as a guy??
  •  

FalseHybridPrincess

Quote from: castle of glass on March 10, 2014, 01:38:58 PM

That being said, i think you look lovely as is and why try and present as a guy??

for the fun of it

•  

castle of glass

Quote from: FalsePrincess on March 10, 2014, 02:16:23 PM

for the fun of it

Maybe she is. I'm having to do boy mode at work and tbh it's not much fun at all. Though i guess at some point i just got used to people staring and the mixed range of emotions i get from people. It pissed me off this afternoon that this one girl waited until i got off at my tube stop before taking a seat rather than sit down in the seat available opposite me when she first got on. Oh, and the slow but ever so subtle side glance from passengers sitting next to you. Boy mode is hard... at least for me.
  •  

mandonlym

I occasionally hang out with friends at gay clubs and wear men's clothes. It's harder to pass as a guy now that I have super-long hair but I can kinda get away with it if I wear a baseball cap. I found this picture from a drag party I went to where I lip-synced to something by Eminem. This was 5 years post-op:

And here's a pic again of my little transition trajectory from 21-yo femmy gayboy to 25-yo pre-op to the 38-year old pre-menopausal old trans lady. :)

For some reason I've always really loved how malleable my appearance is. Hurrah for gender fluidity!

EDIT: Oh, and here's a full-body picture as a proper woman, from a somewhat risqué dance piece I was in. I ended up getting involved with the boy in the picture!

•  

FalseHybridPrincess

Quote from: castle of glass on March 10, 2014, 02:35:01 PM
Maybe she is. I'm having to do boy mode at work and tbh it's not much fun at all. Though i guess at some point i just got used to people staring and the mixed range of emotions i get from people. It pissed me off this afternoon that this one girl waited until i got off at my tube stop before taking a seat rather than sit down in the seat available opposite me when she first got on. Oh, and the slow but ever so subtle side glance from passengers sitting next to you. Boy mode is hard... at least for me.

Ιts ok I get people stare at my androgynous mode too , a lot...
and f- me I actually got used to it too , I really dont mind...

we are unique so let the "normal" ones stare at us , its the best they can do.

Let's watch the language friends

•  

izzy

Quote from: Ms Grace on March 09, 2014, 06:07:17 AM
Why, because you look so stunning of course!! :)

So I've been shopping recently...here's a selfie montage...

I would call these my "Grace goes to work series"! Shame I'm not smiling in the first, and the last one is a bit blurry. My selfie skills are crap!

So the first two are me in pants - my god, I think I actually pass wearing pants. If you had told me that a year ago when I was thinking about retransition I would never have believed you! Despite my height they actually fit perfectly. I like wearing the camisole under a loose buttoned blouse or top, that's definitely a "look" for me I think.

So, the skirt - I love this thing! And it goes great with the black tights and boots. Will need to find what kind of tops I can get to go with it. The jacket is for when winter arrives!
Your outfits are really awesome. I think you totally pass 100%. I have a similar white shirt. Its a good look for you.
  •  

Nicolette

Quote from: FalsePrincess on March 10, 2014, 02:52:12 PM
Ιts ok I get people stare at my androgynous mode too , a lot...
and f- me I actually got used to it too , I really dont mind...

we are unique so let the "normal" ones stare at us , its the best they can do.

Once I was in androgynous mode, after months of HRT, I was subjected to stares, in the streets, on the tube, etc. One new thing I noticed was that people started looking at my crotch, which never happened ever before. Which caused the start of a lot of paranoia about tucking later on.
  •  

FalseHybridPrincess

Quote from: Nicolette on March 10, 2014, 04:41:26 PM
Once I was in androgynous mode, after months of HRT, I was subjected to stares, in the streets, on the tube, etc. One new thing I noticed was that people started looking at my crotch, which never happened ever before. Which caused the start of a lot of paranoia about tucking later on.

Ιm pretty sure that this paranoia will occur to me too...

o-o

•  

barbie

Quote from: mandonlym on March 10, 2014, 02:48:02 PM
And here's a pic again of my little transition trajectory from 21-yo femmy gayboy to 25-yo pre-op to the 38-year old pre-menopausal old trans lady. :)

You look very natural, but what is the meaning of "pre-menopausal"? Are you GG?

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Quote from: castle of glass on March 10, 2014, 01:38:58 PM
Out of curiosity when you say boy mode, are you looking to pass as a guy? If so, consider letting your eyebrows and stubble grow out a little, and if you can stand it, perhaps cutting your hair into a more masculine cut.

I have no intention to pass as a boy. I was just curious how I would look if I had to.
  •  

mandonlym

Quote from: barbie on March 10, 2014, 05:35:52 PM
You look very natural, but what is the meaning of "pre-menopausal"? Are you GG?
Just making a joke. :)
  •  

barbie

Just do it.
  •  

Riley Skye

Quote from: jussmoi4nao on March 09, 2014, 03:28:10 PM
last night I was suicidally insecure, but I felt a little better this morning:

^winds mussin up ma hair in this one.

aalso heres a voice recording to go with these:

vocaroo.com/i/s1hxId9ialEi

I *think* that helps me pass better but some days even that sounds bad to me. gaah and then my lips looked cracked cuz food and drink are strangers in my world. whatever..

Honestly you are looking and sounding great actually! You're voice is fantastic :)
Love and peace are eternal
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Ксениа on March 10, 2014, 12:18:27 PM

I have to say that it is no longer convincing to present male.
  •