Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

•  

Nicolette

Quote from: barbie on March 27, 2014, 04:09:44 AM
My wife hates any smudge in the lower part of my eye lines. You look nice, but here in my country women do not wear dense eyeliner or mascara in the lower part of eyes. They wear dense mascara and eyeliner only in the upper part.

barbie~~

I'm in England and I try to avoid any dark make-up on my lower eyelid. Unless it's tattooed on, by the end of the day it invariably tends to migrate lower giving one the drug addict look, unless that's your style.
  •  

barbie

Just do it.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: barbie on March 28, 2014, 12:53:16 PM
Cherry blossom at the campus!

barbie~~

A beautiful season of the year, you look great too Barbie!
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: barbie on March 28, 2014, 12:53:16 PM
Cherry blossom at the campus!

barbie~~
I only wish my legs looked like yours so I could wear those skirts.
  •  

Breenyan

Quote from: Cassie 4 Ever!!! on March 26, 2014, 08:23:24 AM

That dog has its eyes so wide open as if its never seen such fabulousness before!

Well a few of my own photos

:) ill take new photos once i have my camera (on break away from my dorm)
I like pandas?
  •  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Quote from: Breenyan on March 29, 2014, 01:40:20 AM
That dog has its eyes so wide open as if its never seen such fabulousness before!

Haha, yeah!!!!! Thanks!!
  •  

Kaylee

There's been a big craze on Facebook for UK peeps - makeup less selfies to raise breast cancer awareness (which has worked quite well, over £8 million boost in donations!).

I thought I'd chip in with my pics and a note that you need to be wary of the risk of breast cancer, even if said breasts are practically brand new!  So I took a few shots myself for Facebook but was wondering, do I still qualify for this page while practically naked?  Or have I not quite reached the "male fail" with a bare face?

•  

Kaylee

•  

jussmoi4nao

Quote from: Kaylee on March 29, 2014, 01:53:53 AM
There's been a big craze on Facebook for UK peeps - makeup less selfies to raise breast cancer awareness (which has worked quite well, over £8 million boost in donations!).

I thought I'd chip in with my pics and a note that you need to be wary of the risk of breast cancer, even if said breasts are practically brand new!  So I took a few shots myself for Facebook but was wondering, do I still qualify for this page while practically naked?  Or have I not quite reached the "male fail" with a bare face?

Waaay prettyy! I actually think you look even better without makeup, personally
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Shantel on March 28, 2014, 12:57:42 PM
A beautiful season of the year, you look great too Barbie!

Quote from: stephaniec on March 28, 2014, 04:35:30 PM
I only wish my legs looked like yours so I could wear those skirts.

Thanks, Shan and Stephanie,

My graduate students took those photos.

It rains now. Heavy rain. Hopefully I can enjoy cherry blossom with my daughter tomorrow.

Yes. Teenage girls also studied my back in the street. And also positive comments in Facebook.

Wearing miniskirt had always excited me, but nowadays those excitements diminished. It just became a part of my daily life.

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Yes. I envy any fair face.

Nowadays I am applying Rodan+Fields Redefine creams, as a woman in the U.S. recommended them to me. Hopefully, I will have a face as fair as yours!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

MbutF

You're all so.. very fabulous...  :icon_yes:  but me... not so much.. :'(
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Breenyan on March 29, 2014, 01:40:20 AM

Well a few of my own photos

:) ill take new photos once i have my camera (on break away from my dorm)

How about wearing mascara and eyeliner?

Nowadays I wear them daily even in weekend.

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

Aquarelle

wow! WoW! WOW! :) :) :)

You look just amazing! :)
  •  

jussmoi4nao

Was finally able to pull a chunk of my hair back in a tie:

(I have such a dumb smile, sorry)

But then I got sick of it and did something a little more funn:

For some reason my hair texture came out too feathery today, prolly too much conditioning and scrunching. Ah beh, c'est la vie
  •  

innainka

Quote from: jussmoi4nao on March 29, 2014, 08:28:19 AM

you so are a model material and that smile is absolutely perfect! Try it, send your pics, you never know......
  •  

stephaniec

sorry your a bit beyond male fail
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: jussmoi4nao on March 29, 2014, 08:28:19 AM

But then I got sick of it and did something a little more funn:

For some reason my hair texture came out too feathery today, prolly too much conditioning and scrunching. Ah beh, c'est la vie

Such a darling young woman, wonder if I can adopt?  :)
  •  

jussmoi4nao

Quote from: Shantel on March 29, 2014, 10:04:59 AM
Such a darling young woman, wonder if I can adopt?  :)

Ahaha, thaanks. And wellll I'm 18 and also my mama might not tak too well to that, haha.
  •