Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I am just bursting at the seams with glee and excitement

Started by HourGlass2B, November 25, 2015, 02:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HourGlass2B

Hello and holiday greetings to all! I am just exploding with happiness right now!  Things are going so well and ahead of plan its hard to contain myself! Met with my official doctor today, the one prior prescribed me hormones but wasn't my actual doctor. My doctor had a family emergency the day of my appointment so I agreed to see his fellow colleague. It was ok because he had no problems giving me a script, but I felt that he seemed less than concerned about the whole visit, not really inattentive but less attentive. Anyway my actual doctor was like a breath of fresh air plus some! His positive energy was simply contagious and addictive, almost like reacquainting with an old drinking buddy. He then tells me he likes how my blood work came out and that he not only is going to give me a script for progesterone which I was inquiring about but wants to increase my estrogen! Omg I'm just so brimming with excitement right now. Yesterday I was riding in my usual work truck and I don't know why exactly but my growing "girls" were bouncing around to the point where my nipples got irritated, ouch! But on the good side of it yaaaa, boobies are getting a little bigger, big enough to the point where they jiggle when I drive. A little earlier that week I was actually a bit concerned and wondering if I was developing at a decent pace. I guess I am, or at least enough to be noticed a bit. I'm grinning ear to ear right now, bet I'd give the Cheshire Cat a run for his money!!!
Do or do not there is no try!
  •  

byanyothername

So happy for you! I can't wait to get to the place you are at right now :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  •  

ariannanicole

OMG, congratulations I'm so happy for you and I hope I get to the point where you are!!! :)
  •