Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Hi everyone, It's my Birthday!!!

Started by SarahElizabeth1981, February 25, 2016, 11:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Quote from: SarahElizabeth1981 on April 25, 2017, 01:26:10 PM
I do have a bit of Irish in me.  ;)  hahaha

Sarah

I'll bet you do. What's her name ;)

x
  •  

SarahElizabeth1981

LOL Jerrica. very funny but I'm serious I'm kind of a British isles mutt. I have british, scotish, welsh and irish from my mum's side. French from my dads side. interesting tidbit, I think. my great great (insert many greats) grandfather came to Canada in 1792.
  •  

SarahElizabeth1981

ohhhhhh I just noticed something... while disappointingly my bust measurement hasn't increased.  :icon_cry: I figured my growing pains was more just breast development and additional breast tissue. before I could run up or down stairs and while my boobs would bounce a little it wasn't that bad. I just ran up the stairs and I had to hold them to keep them from bouncing up and down. YAY!! breast development.

I was topless... well birthday suit really except for socks. I don't want my feet to get cold. hahah sorry if TMI

Oh I just thought of something else. funny story. So I went to a dinner theater last week with another trans girl. which is in a shopping mall here. after the show I had to pee and I figured the bathrooms in the theater would be busy. so I went to use a mall bathroom. the mall was long closed and pretty deserted. as we were walking towards the bathroom I thought and then said "i kind of want to use a urinal." my friend says you go right ahead but I'm using the ladies room.

At first I walked into the ladies room with her. Then I remembered how liberating it was when I could comfortably do so and I thought screw this I'm going into the other one. which I did. I did my thing and was walking towards the sinks to wash my hands when I a guy walked in. he saw me, stopped, and walked backwards back out of the door to look at the sign to make sure he was in the right bathroom. as he did I said in the best female voice I could muster that he was in the right one. by the time I got to the sink I was laughing so hard it made me self conscious and I ran out and into the ladies room to wash my hands. ROFLMAO
  •  

Rebecca

Probably a party in  DNA so you're in good company.
  •  

amberwaves

Love the story Sarah.  I still prefer the convenience of urinals, but it's very akward if someone enters, so I just use the ladies room.

I just got into a little scuffle with a cashier who was arguing that my I'd wasn't me.  Eventually I had to explain that I am transgender.  Nice, but annoying nonetheless.  Life sure knows how to pick timing.  Any other day I would be tickled pink, today it was just annoying.  Tbf my I'd photo was taken 3 years ago and I had a goatee.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

•  

Rachel_Christina

Thanks Sarah, it's totally great having this name I think. And I think it does suit me. I wanted this name anyway, but I want mum to want me to have it. And she did...  :D

•  

Rachel_Christina

Oh and you are very gutsy using a urinal girl, I would never.

The ID must be a balls too Amber, I'm gonna have to get all this sorted out soon.
I never use my ID for anything, but sure as hell, the day I'm out cleaned up I'll get pulled over or something lol

•  

amberwaves

I've gotten some weird looks before, but this is the first time anyone actually questioned it.  Seriously, if I was going to use a fake I'd don't you think I would have picked something closer or at least the correct gender.

Actually I couldn't pick anything closer to me...Because it is me! Sheesh!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

•  

SarahElizabeth1981

LOL I would NEVER have gone in there if the mall wasn't closed and basically deserted. I was a little shocked when the guy walked in. perhaps it was someone from the dinner theater although the bathroom was a fair ways away.... anyway, I got a hell of a laugh out of it.

I can't imagine the whole ID thing and I don't really want to. although I don't look quite like my picture I don't look that different either and the name and gender match. I couldn't wait to get that taken care of. As soon as I got my Certificate of Change of Name I went to the registry and changed everything I could. Once I had my new birth certificate everything else was done. I was pretty much done by August of last year. Although i still need a new passport
  •  

Georgette

Wow using a urinal, haven't done that in at least 40 + years.  Don't think I would ever have done that after I started transition.  Even when I still dressed male for work.

When I was transitioning I learned the wrong way to not talk in a large ladies room.  Still won't.

When camping with family is the only time I miss having something to aim when hiking.

Being new here, seems like I came in the middle of a lot of conversations.
AMAB - NOV 13 1950
HRT - Start 1975 / End 1985
Moved in with SO ( Also a MtF ) - 1976 / She didn't believe in same sex marriage
Name Change - NOV 30 1976
FT - Formal letter from work - APR 12 1977
SRS - SEP 13 1977
SO died - OCT 03 2014  38 years not a bad run

•  

SarahElizabeth1981

yes georgette, this has been an on going conversation for over a year now. Amber has been around the longest, Tasha joined shortly thereafter, then Rachel and jerrica. a few people have popped in for a post or two but nobody else has stuck around. i suppose it could be a little tough since we have gotten to know each other over all this time and it's a lot to read through if you try and start at the beginning.

I don't remember the last time I used a urinal, not counting the other day. it's been a while since I even stepped foot in a mens rooms. the days are numbered that I'm still able to so no harm in indulging myself once in a while. haha use a urinal that is. I'm also not sure what that number might be. I was thinking that I might see surgery late next year. If I have to wait to apply for funding until the end of the year. but I thought of a way I might be able to meet the governments requirements and apply in June or July as I was hoping. we'll see. I will keep you girls updated as I find out more. but think happy thoughts for Sarah getting surgery sooner then later.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
  •  

Rebecca

Same with me for ID Sarah. Even carrying something with his name on it would freak me out.

Only 5 pieces of paper remain with his name that could ever realistically see the light of day. My birth certificate, my marriage certificate and my kids birth certificates. The first 2 will be changed soon. The last 3 I don't mind he was their father but I'm technically their evil step mother (woman married to their mother) - they love their 2nd mum ofc but hey if fairy tales have taught us anything it's that step mothers are evil Mwahahaha.
  •  

Rebecca

Whoops missed a post.

The urinal thing you might as well get some fun out of it so enjoy lol

Urinals always gave me the wiggins but then again my original parts weren't exactly standard issue.

It's been a quick and awesome year+ with great company from the girls. I was never very good at thinking or talking about trans stuff (still not - major denial issues - simply put I'm not trans I'm just a "normal" girl) but despite my "issues" I connected with them surprisingly easily. Maybe as we were all going through the same stuff at the same time or maybe just because they are awesome. Either way this thread is kinda my go to page for Susan's :)

Ooh chance of early surgery sounds ace. Fingers crossed.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Urinals always freaked me out, only if the was no toilet free would I go to one.
I would not be able to pee if someone was beside me, I would only finish up when they moved on.
Sometimes I would give up leave and come to get into a toilet lol

•  

Rebecca

Good morning Rachael and yay for the name change on forum :)

Sent from my GT-I9195I using Tapatalk

•  

Rachel_Christina

Morning Jerrica, :) yea it looks great when I see it wrote down.
Michelle got it sorted for me :3
I feel amazing today too, my female cousins left me a message last night too when I was asleep, full of love and support, I am soooo lucky.
She is great Chloe is :')

•  

Rebecca

Think you might have made into the family women's circle.

So happy for you Rachel :)

Sent from my GT-I9195I using Tapatalk

•  

Rachel_Christina

Maybe so, I must still tread carefully for now. I need to deal with work. Atleast the boss needs to know

•  

Rebecca

Only a matter of time until Rachel Christina is all people know when they see you.

It is so good though when you finally get rid of the fear of wondering how people would react if they knew.
Once everyone knows you're a girl there is no secret any more and that part is awesome.

Fun times ahead but gonna be your own personal rollercoaster for emotions between terror, relief and ecstasy before things just become mundane again. Then of course later you look back and go "Huh that was easier than I thought".

It eventually becomes a game thinking of anyone who doesn't know who you are then hunting them down  ;D
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Oh it is such a relief already the few people I have dealt with.
What would be really funny would be say, a reunion at school or something. Would be well nerve racking but hilarious too

•