News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

2 weeks to my new life

Started by HappyMoni, June 04, 2016, 10:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyMoni

Hi all,
Well, I am two weeks from full time and three and a half weeks from FFS. I came up with an analogy for how I feel. It feels like I am being paroled from prison after a 55 year sentence. On one hand, I am very excited. I am walking on eggshells hoping nothing will stop my release. On the other hand, I am a little scared. Kind of like, "Can I really make it out in the real world." I see absolutely no reason why I would want to go back to "the joint." I guess I worry about all the things everyone else does, the voice, the mannerisms, etc.
I have been envious of others as I have seen them move on. Now it is my turn. I guess I am as ready as I will ever be.
See you on the other side!
Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Ms Grace

Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Willowicious

Congratulations! Have a wonderful coming out and life :D

•  

HappyMoni

Thanks ladies, I appreciate the kind words.
Moni

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Anne Blake

Hello, I just came upon your two weeks to go pronouncement. To me, while it is not conceivable at this time, it is incredibly exciting! Your message is a couple of months old so you have been out a month and a half and recovering from your ffs. Is it going as hoped and can you share some stories? Best regards, Anne
  •  

HappyMoni

Dear Anne,

Thanks for writing. I did have my FFS surgery. I don't know how many on this website spend time thinking of complications, but they are real. I have had my share. It is still up in the air as to how satisfied I am. Doctors never want to say something can be wrong I think. It is always wait, it will be fine, you look beautiful.  So you wait and hope they know what they are talking about. I would like nothing better than to give my surgeon a great review here. As it is, I hesitate to say much.
As for full time. It is wonderful and scary all at the same time. I love not cross dressing in guys clothes ever again. I tossed my ties. Yea!!! I hope I addressed what you wanted to know. Wish you well on your journey.
Moni

]
  •  

V

Quote from: HappyMoni on August 08, 2016, 04:16:39 PM
Dear Anne,

Thanks for writing. I did have my FFS surgery. I don't know how many on this website spend time thinking of complications, but they are real. I have had my share. It is still up in the air as to how satisfied I am. Doctors never want to say something can be wrong I think. It is always wait, it will be fine, you look beautiful.  So you wait and hope they know what they are talking about. I would like nothing better than to give my surgeon a great review here. As it is, I hesitate to say much.
As for full time. It is wonderful and scary all at the same time. I love not cross dressing in guys clothes ever again. I tossed my ties. Yea!!! I hope I addressed what you wanted to know. Wish you well on your journey.
Moni

I'm not sure if you made a thread or comment about it elsewhere, or if you even want to, but I am very interested to hear about your experience with FFS. This is because I am considering it for myself, and would like to make an informed decision. I would ask you via private message, but I'm not sure of the protocols on this site.
  •