Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Women's Tuxedo for MtF

Started by bxcellent2eo, June 06, 2016, 04:25:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bxcellent2eo

So I'm supposed to be attending an event soon that requires me to dress up. We have the option of either a cocktail dress or tuxedo. I sure as hell ain't gonna look good in a cocktail dress.

I was wondering if any of you have any suggestions as to where I might find a tuxedo that will allow me to pass as female. I want something that nips in at the waist. I'm unfortunate and have a masculine build and wide jaw, though I have long hair and will wear makeup.

I need something preferably on the inexpensive side.

Measurements:

------------- Female  /  Male
Hips:             13      /   34
Bra:              38C    /
Leg Length:             /   32
Shoulders:  kind of wide
❤ Love Everyone ❤ Hurt No One ❤ Be Excellent To Each Other ❤

•  

Dena

Very few people own a tuxedo because they are expensive and if you don't wear them often, it's a waste of money so cheap is out. If you want to buy one, they will tailor it to fit properly. The option everybody uses is a rental shop. They may have something like that in stock because sometimes women want to do exactly what you are doing for a wedding or other special occasion.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •