Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

natalie.ashlyne

Thank you  @Dietlind @Sky1090 @GingerVicki you are all wonderful and no unfortunately I have not had FFS that is one of my dreams I had to give up my FFS and BA fund to get my car fixed than buy a new one so I will be waiting a little while longer. 
  •  

KimOct

Quote from: BrianaJ on December 21, 2018, 09:12:41 AM
I don't know Kim, I see a pretty significant change as I scrolled down from pic to pic.  Your eyes in particular.  I do wish you could see what we see.  And I have to say, you looked so sad in some kind of way in the pic where you were sitting on the park bench.

Wow Briana - That is perceptive - the photographer of that pic was my girlfriend at the time and she was putting me through hell - I will skip the soap opera - she proclaimed her love but didn't treat me like it.    Very perceptive of you - I tried to hide the pain.  My eyes in the final pic - Yeah some false eyelashes kind of helped  :D

Nikki - You are so sweet 45 -50 LMAO !!!!  The pic is a year old I am 58 but THANKS.

The first transphobe you have to conquer is yourself
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on December 21, 2018, 04:08:26 PM
Well I think it is safe to say I do see a few changes

2018😊

wow hell yeah amazing
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

KimOct

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Thank you @Drexy/Drex @KimOct you both are looking wonderfully pretty yourselves.
  •  

Karen

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 10, 2018, 02:04:35 PM
Hey All... I haven't done one of these for a while so... Here we go! 😃

This was then... Early 50s... 😟

. by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr
Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

This is now... Age 57... I was lost but... Now I'm found...🙋‍♀️

A few thoughts for those who have found themselves here and are starting to realize that their life, will not truly be THEIR life... until a few changes are made...

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armored shell you have worn for a lifetime to serve the expectations of others and to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face....

Embrace the things that express your inner truth... Show the world and those you Love ...Finally... Who you truly are... Embrace the liberation found in jumping off a cliff in your life even though you don't completely know what lies below... There is a quote I like by Martin Luther King...

"Faith is taking the first step even when you can't see the whole staircase."

It is never too late.... CHOOSE to see how you will make your life an expression of who you truly are... not the reasons you cannot... A journey of a thousand steps is taken one at a time...Don't get lost in the details...  Keep moving forward!!!... In the end, your life will be what you make it... So,... Make it glorious!... make it what you want... make it what you need.... Make it a life well lived... Leave regrets behind you where they belong... All shall be well...

LIVE LIFE... LOVE LIFE...

Onward we go brave sisters,

Ashley  🙋‍♀️💕🌸🙏

Ashley, Thanks for reposting... 

OMG...what an amazing transformation physically.  And you seem so happy in all your recent photos.  ....beautiful.   

You are a true inspiration!   

On my way from 200 lbs now about about 176 (at the low times), and planning to get to 160.  Fixing my hair is a big deal for me.  It pretty good, but with some pattern baldness.   The rest is coming a long one day at a time. 

Happy holidays

Karen

Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT
* Feb 4, 2019 began Estrogen
  •  

tgirlamg

@Karen ...  Thank you so very much for your kind words dear  sister...  One day at a time is the proper approach... not focusing solely on the destination but, finding the joy, lessons and opportunities in every step along the way... the destinations we imagine when we start transition are just a stepping stone to all that follows...

The top 3 photos above, from my former approach to life ... are about all the smile I used to be able to muster... pictures speak 1000 words... which is why I post them... (saves a lot of typing! 🤪😃👍)

All good things to you and Happy Holidays!!! 🙋‍♀️🎄

Onward we go brave sister!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

KimOct

What a coincidence that I came on here to post now and found a post from Ashley.  Love ya Sis!!

So I am going to do this anyway - Look away if you are squeamish LOL!!

I posted a couple of weeks ago a before and after - the after all done up etc.

So I started thinking - how much of the difference is the hair and makeup and how much is actually my face?

So I saved a picture of me close up - no smile on purpose and took one of me this morning rolling out of bed after 4 hours sleep.  I wanted to compare 2 lousy pics to see how much change there was.  2 1/2 yrs apart.  Just estrogen and 80 hours of electro.  No makeup at all.  YIKES !!

Can't believe I am posting such a lousy picture but I thought it would be interesting to compare the 'real' before and after so I am seeing this the first time as I post it.

Yeah that really is me in the avatar LOL.  No photoshop just fixed up.
  •  

Linde

The second picture depicts a woman after 4 hours of sleep only, who just rolled out of bed!  What did you expect?  The sight of a Cosmopolitan title page model?
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

KimOct

•  

natalie.ashlyne

You still look great  @KimOct  what a big difference and well little sleep makes anyone look not so perfect so you are doing totally great  :)
  •  

Melissa_fox

So inspiring!!!

Quote from: tgirlamg on December 24, 2018, 11:35:27 AM
@Karen ...  Thank you so very much for your kind words dear  sister...  One day at a time is the proper approach... not focusing solely on the destination but, finding the joy, lessons and opportunities in every step along the way... the destinations we imagine when we start transition are just a stepping stone to all that follows...

The top 3 photos above, from my former approach to life ... are about all the smile I used to be able to muster... pictures speak 1000 words... which is why I post them... (saves a lot of typing! 🤪😃👍)

All good things to you and Happy Holidays!!! 🙋‍♀️🎄

Onward we go brave sister!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
  •  

tgirlamg

Quoteauthor=Melissa_fox link=topic=210798.msg2215110#msg2215110 date=1547679951]
So inspiring!!!

@Melissa_fox

Awww!... Thank You Melissa!!!

I seek to inspire here when I can... There is nothing more sad to me than someone feeling like they can't take that chance to REALLY LIVE THIER LIFE.... instead of just going through the motions... life is what you make it and I want everyone to have the life they want in their heart of hearts...

Onward we all go brave sister!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

jess2179

Does this count as a glow up [emoji4] guy picture is 4 months before I started transition in September 2017. Girl picture is from yesterday! Started my transition January 2018, just made it past the 1 year mark! Sorry if I seem like I'm bragging, I'm just so damn proud of how far I've come in 13 months!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: jess2179 on January 17, 2019, 12:38:12 PM
Does this count as a glow up [emoji4] guy picture is 4 months before I started transition in September 2017. Girl picture is from yesterday! Started my transition January 2018, just made it past the 1 year mark!

@jess2179
Dear Jess:
Looking good....   for ONE YEAR you have made amazing progress!
Thank you for sharing.

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Linde

Quote from: jess2179 on January 17, 2019, 12:38:12 PM
Does this count as a glow up [emoji4] guy picture is 4 months before I started transition in September 2017. Girl picture is from yesterday! Started my transition January 2018, just made it past the 1 year mark! Sorry if I seem like I'm bragging, I'm just so damn proud of how far I've come in 13 months!!!

I vote for the girl, and nothing but the girl.  She is a real cute one!

•  

tgirlamg

Jess!!!... You should be proud!!! You have traveled far and you are looking Crazy Mega-Gorgeous!!!

Hugs!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌸

•  

jess2179

Quote from: tgirlamg on January 17, 2019, 04:20:57 PM
Jess!!!... You should be proud!!! You have traveled far and you are looking Crazy Mega-Gorgeous!!!

Hugs!!!

A [emoji137]‍[emoji3601][emoji177][emoji254]
Thanks Ashley! feeling great [emoji4]

•  

jess2179

Quote from: Dietlind on January 17, 2019, 02:07:39 PM
I vote for the girl, and nothing but the girl.  She is a real cute one!
Me too Dietlind, id vote her all the time! Thanks for responding! I'm about to give up on this website no one responds to me lol.

•  

Linde

Quote from: jess2179 on January 17, 2019, 06:50:25 PM
Me too Dietlind, id vote her all the time! Thanks for responding! I'm about to give up on this website no one responds to me lol.

Don't give up!  we cannot afford to loose such a cutie as you are.  Otherwise the entire website would be full of old hags like me!
I have to say, this is the first time that I did see you posting, I don't know why.  Others may not have seen it either?
Remember, sometimes our lives get that busy that one cannot look into the forum for a while, and by that time your post moved out of the action area, and we miss it.
Just hang in there girl, and let us participate a little in your journey!
Hugs
Linde

•