Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JessicaSondelli

Quote from: Harley Quinn on October 01, 2016, 02:56:23 PM
Oh yeah there are changes... your pores look non existent, your cheekbones are quite defined, your face has slimmed, and your jaw is way less defined. I do know exactly what you are talking about. Changes are difficult to see in ourselves... but you've had some significant changes

Thanks for your nice words. To be fair, the lighting conditions in the after shot were much better than in the before shot plus the makeup makes a difference too of course.

It's funny that people who see me on a regular basis, don't really notice anything - well, except for the hair and the boobs - but those who haven't seen me for a few months don't even recognize me at first. It's really exciting and frightening at the same time when you start to realize that it gets harder to pass as a male every day. it made me realize that this is for real even though I thought nothing is really happening...

Jessica

Feel free to PM me, I'm happy to help, don't be shy... :)
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: VeronicaMJ on October 01, 2016, 04:05:40 PM
I can def see the changes, pics like this
give the rest of us hope.

Yes the changes are really apparent .....
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: JessicaSondelli on October 01, 2016, 05:02:07 PM
Thanks for your nice words. To be fair, the lighting conditions in the after shot were much better than in the before shot plus the makeup makes a difference too of course.

It's funny that people who see me on a regular basis, don't really notice anything - well, except for the hair and the boobs - but those who haven't seen me for a few months don't even recognize me at first. It's really exciting and frightening at the same time when you start to realize that it gets harder to pass as a male every day. it made me realize that this is for real even though I thought nothing is really happening...

Jessica
Oh it's definitely got a hold on you now... enjoy it! You look great!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

AoifeJ

So I thought I'd share mine here...

Here's my before:

And here's me today, no makeup or anything, just natural. I know I don't 'pass' yet, haven't gotten any laser, but I'm officially 9 months and 3 days on HRT today :)

•  

Raye

Quote from: AoifeJ on October 02, 2016, 01:44:13 PM
So I thought I'd share mine here...

Here's my before:

And here's me today, no makeup or anything, just natural. I know I don't 'pass' yet, haven't gotten any laser, but I'm officially 9 months and 3 days on HRT today :)

DON'T PASS yet?! I think you look very androgynous Compared to your old ID you look very different. That's a plus in my book! ^^
Hai Der! =^.^=
They/Them
He/Him
  •  

AoifeJ

I agree I look androgynous (:D) and I thank you very much, but I definitely don't pass when I go out in the world, that's all I'm saying..
  •  

Michelle_P

I bet you could flip from androgynous to female with nothing more than careful use of makeup.  The impact of 20 minutes of effort on appearance can be amazing.  It took me a long time to figure this out, courtesy of some other posters here and their "before and after makeup" images.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Raye

Quote from: Michelle_P on October 02, 2016, 04:25:54 PM
I bet you could flip from androgynous to female with nothing more than careful use of makeup.  The impact of 20 minutes of effort on appearance can be amazing.  It took me a long time to figure this out, courtesy of some other posters here and their "before and after makeup" images.

I'd have to agree with this. I've been thinking about this too for some time. My current photo is of my at 9mo HRT. And I do get called MAM' nowadays more than when I was when I began my transition. SO I'm indifferent to the idea of having Makeup, but I know it's a total boost to your confidence when you do. And people call you mam everyday! ^^
Hai Der! =^.^=
They/Them
He/Him
  •  

Trini

7/11/14: Acceptance
10/12/14: HRT
4/10/15: FT
7/17/15: Name & Gender Change
10/12/17: Three Years HRT
1/16/19: Trach Shave Surgery

-----

-
  •  

Mariah

Amazing transformation Trini Congrats. I can remember when you first start posting photos on her. I love the progress you have made since then. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: Trini on October 07, 2016, 02:07:03 AM
Coming up on two years HRT. ;)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

I Am Jess

And you are even prettier in person girl!  You have made beautiful progress keep it up and hope to see you again soon.

Quote from: Trini on October 07, 2016, 02:07:03 AM
Coming up on two years HRT. ;)

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Trini

Thanks!! T.T
I'm getting nothing but love everywhere and it's AWESOME!

-----

-
  •  

Marissa_K

Here is another before and after. 9 months HRT at 34 year of age. I have gone full time now.

Drexy/Drex

Marissa looking beautiful  inspirational..... you were meant to be as you are ☺
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Amber42

Quote from: Marissa_K on October 08, 2016, 06:23:06 AM
Here is another before and after. 9 months HRT at 34 year of age. I have gone full time now.

Looking more amazing everyday!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Mariah

Your coming along nicely Marissa. Hugs
Mariah

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

JessicaSondelli

Congratulations, you look beautiful. It's amazing what those little pills can do for us...

Hugs
Jessica

Feel free to PM me, I'm happy to help, don't be shy... :)
  •  

Trini

-----

-
  •  

I Am Jess