Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allison S

Fara incredible! Hrt did right by you. I'm only six weeks in but hope I look as good in 6 years if I'm lucky!

Question, did you do laser or electrolysis for face?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Fara

Quote from: dist123 on November 20, 2017, 11:37:13 AM
Fara incredible! Hrt did right by you. I'm only six weeks in but hope I look as good in 6 years if I'm lucky!

Question, did you do laser or electrolysis for face?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I did 10 sessions of Laser and have now been doing Electro for about a year (1hr every 2 weeks).
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: GiaFarrell on November 20, 2017, 11:44:44 AM
I did 10 sessions of Laser and have now been doing Electro for about a year (1hr every 2 weeks).

You still had hair after 10 sessions of laser?
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Sarah_P

Quote from: GiaFarrell on November 20, 2017, 09:58:00 AM
Appreciate that!  Actually my name is Fara.. sadly can't change profile name here..

You do look great!
If you ask one of the mods, they can usually change your profile name, if you'd like.
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

KathyLauren

Wow, Fara, you look gorgeous!  That is an amazing transformation.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Kendra

Fara, absolutely stunning transformation.  Wow!

If you want to change your profile name, go to this thread.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Fara

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on November 20, 2017, 01:54:37 PM
You still had hair after 10 sessions of laser?

Yeah I had quite a bit of regrowth as well as gray hair.  Hair doesn't give up that easy..  I know quite a few folks that go to a dozen laser sessions before finally switching to electro.
  •  

Phoenix1742

Quote from: Fara on November 20, 2017, 09:34:20 AM
I haven't posted in awhile.. I'm 43yo, 19+ mths HRT, and some weight loss/exercise..

Heres a timeline I posted a few weeks ago..

-Fara
Fara, you look absolutely stunning. As someone that's 41 and considering transitioning, it gives me hope to see such an incredible change.

I definitely want to second the difference that weight loss and exercise can make. I've lost a fair amount of weight over the past year, and it's made a huge difference. Not having that "beer belly" has given me a lot more confidence in my female self.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

•  

EvaMarie

So, this is 9 months (almost). First one in march, second one was Sunday. Not sure if I look passable or not, but I certainly look different. In the before picture I seem very...tired. Thoughts?

(Both pictures are no makeup, no filter. I know there is a bit of beard shadow in the after but it was right before bed and I'd cleaned everything off.)
  •  

amandam

A lot of the before pics have sad eyes, I think. Can you tell?
Out of the closet to family 4-2019
  •  

Kitty June

Quote from: Kendra on November 17, 2017, 08:08:15 AM
Kitty you look great!  Your smile is so genuine.

Thank you so much. I think I am passing visually, but my voice is still a work in progress that I struggle with.
It's a transition though, and eventually it will be something from my past [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Kitty June

Quote from: josie76 on November 17, 2017, 08:34:53 AM
No, definitely not a dude! You are looking great Kitty Jane!  ;D
Thanks hun, that helps me more than you know. ❤️

•  

Kitty June

Quote from: Sarah_P on November 17, 2017, 12:24:57 PM
You look great Kitty! I swear my hair will never do what I want it to do. I just have to cross my fingers & hope it doesn't decide to stick out straight to the side.
Yes, I love it, but sometimes it can be horribly frustrating. I'm just happy that I had low testosterone most of my life and didn't lose it. Bit of a widows peak, but I think I lucked out  for the most part.
Maybe if I didn't feel like such a horrible person and had actually talked with the psychiatrist when I was younger, this would have been much easier.
Oh well, it's the price we pay for living in fear.
Glad that's over with [emoji23]

•  

Kitty June

I haven't posted in awhile.. I'm 43yo, 19+ mths HRT, and some weight loss/exercise..

-Fara
Fara, you look amazing. Such a good transition. Wow

•  

Kitty June

Quote from: EvaMarie on November 22, 2017, 11:41:47 PM
So, this is 9 months (almost). First one in march, second one was Sunday. Not sure if I look passable or not, but I certainly look different. In the before picture I seem very...tired. Thoughts?

(Both pictures are no makeup, no filter. I know there is a bit of beard shadow in the after but it was right before bed and I'd cleaned everything off.)
You look much happier now. And much better too on my eyes.

•  

Veronica J

-Fara

wow, just plane wow...
  •  

gv2002

Fara you look beautiful!

•  

I Am Jess

For throwback Thursday I don't have to go back very far. I have been in a mission to lose weight since the middle of the year. From June to September I lost 35 pounds. I accomplished that through a combination of diet and exercise. I started eating normally and cut back on my running and exercise around the end of in order to reset my metabolic baseline. For the last 3 months I have managed to stay pretty close to the same weight give or take a pound or two here and there. Now that thanksgiving is over I've started to again work on dropping the last 10-15 pounds I wanted to lose. As of this morning, I am down 44 pounds from my high earlier this year. So I'm now only 8 pounds away from the goal weight I set earlier this year. I'm thinking of adjusting my goal weight down an additional 5 pounds but I'm not sure yet.
With that I give you today's "Before and After" photo.....

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Raye

I've been taking a look at some old photos of how much smaller I was in comparison to my brothers.
16 Year old Me

Zak (on left) 17 Years Old, Eddie (in middle) 23 Years Old, and Me at 20 Years Old.

Pre T Blocking "Specifically" bout 22-23 yoa

Current, 26 yoa

Hai Der! =^.^=
They/Them
He/Him
  •  

mm

•