Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After' Topic (v 4.0)

Started by V M, June 11, 2016, 04:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Faith on October 02, 2018, 01:48:34 PM
I'm told that I have a feminine face

I'm One!!  I've envied your look since the first photo that I saw. And thank you again for your positive comments.
Faith

Here's my pre-hormone photo
https://i.imgur.com/b7j2eIh.jpg

Rare no makeup photo... 3 years on hormones. (I had laser today. ::) )
https://i.imgur.com/6mImDeX.jpg

And after a bit of color... (just make-up no filters)
https://i.imgur.com/B04vMb1.jpg
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Harley Quinn on October 02, 2018, 01:53:34 PM
Here's my pre-hormone photo
Rare no makeup photo... 3 years on hormones. (I had laser today. ::) )
And after a bit of color... (just make-up no filters)

The pre you can see the guy, you can also see the potential. pre made up a bit I bet passed fine.
The no make-up, I don't see a guy, just lacking a bit of your style.
The third, what's to say. Stylin'  :)

That's not to say I don't see the progression of change. I can still picture in my head some of your facial profiles that you had posted. Like the rest of us, you're harder on yourself.

Keep smiling
Faith
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Katie Jade

Images no longer available or I would possibly have agreed

Katie Jade

x             xxxox

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Harley Quinn

Sorry, I don't usually leave my photos up. I have terrible anxiety and a fleeting self image.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Harley Quinn on October 02, 2018, 05:02:50 PM
Sorry, I don't usually leave my photos up. I have terrible anxiety and a fleeting self image.

@Harly Quinn

From what I have seen of you  when I have occasionally caught your photos up on your posts, you have absolutely NOTHING to be anxious about....   
....you are beautiful and appear to be the lovely woman that you are now and are becoming.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

KatieP

I watched as they came in.

First, a huge +1 to every comment about you not needing to think others will see the ghost you think is inside you. You are absolutely beautiful!

Second, I have total Lip Envy! Your lips, even in the first picture are so textbook feminine and pretty it's almost distracting...  ;D

Kate
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: KatieP on October 02, 2018, 07:33:31 PM
I watched as they came in.

First, a huge +1 to every comment about you not needing to think others will see the ghost you think is inside you. You are absolutely beautiful!

Second, I have total Lip Envy! Your lips, even in the first picture are so textbook feminine and pretty it's almost distracting...  ;D

Kate
LOL yeah the first picture was pre-hormones. Thank you. I am working on my self image issues... I like my pictures 1 minute and hate them the next. It's a terrible cycle.

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 02, 2018, 05:26:04 PM

@Harly Quinn

From what I have seen of you  when I have occasionally caught your photos up on your posts, you have absolutely NOTHING to be anxious about....   
....you are beautiful and appear to be the lovely woman that you are now and are becoming.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

Thank you Danielle. I try to see it. I truly do... I have a ways to go, but I am working on seeing myself despite my skewed self perception. Being off hormones for surgery doesnt help... it will get better in December I'm sure.
  •  

davina61

Was going to wait for 1year HRT but 10 months update .
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: davina61 on October 03, 2018, 03:43:25 AM
Was going to wait for 1year HRT but 10 months update .

So many "before" pictures have the same features: Lack of a smile, dead eyes, a pall of sadness. And the "after" pictures just explode with joy. Yours are no different. Just wonderful!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Oh My!  That can not be the same person in those photos.  Davina looks so happy and content.
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

davina61

I had to put the man clothes on for grandsons christening after being me for 3 months so that's the miserable face!!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Donica

Dear Harley!
I've seen pictures of you before. I didn't get to see your latest pictures as you took them down before I could see them. I'm not sure I understand your anxiety and fleeting self image? As I recall, you are a very beautiful women.

Wow Davina! You have definitely transitioned well.

Hugs ladies! Lookin good!
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Roll

Well. Its finally time. Before and after.

Before is a low quality pic because I didn't often take them. Roughly 2014 or 2015 probably, Thanksgiving. After is today. Almost 10 months hrt. 8 lasers. No makeup, no padding.

~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Katie Jade

Quote from: Roll on October 06, 2018, 06:47:01 PM

Before is a low quality pic because I didn't often take them. Roughly 2014 or 2015 probably, Thanksgiving. After is today. Almost 10 months hrt. 8 lasers. No makeup, no padding.

So love your progress Ellie.
I'm almost at 9 months HTR so a still a little wait for me to post pics here, but you are looking so lovely you should be very proud and happy of your progress.
Love your story so very much, bless.

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*    :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Roll on October 06, 2018, 06:47:01 PM

What a difference some happiness will make...Congrats...you look great and I am not sure who is in that old photo but certainly not the woman I see before me...couldn't be.  :)

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

davina61

Ellie dear your looking swell, we don't think that much has changed but HRT does wonderful things. XXXX Davina
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Courtney.lane408

Everyone is always so nice to me so here is another timeline! These get more fun every time.

(-5 years from starting on hrt, - 3 months starting on hrt , and 8 months hrt which was a couple weeks ago )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: Courtney.lane408 on October 07, 2018, 04:51:57 AM

Everyone is always so nice to me so here is another timeline! These get more fun every time.

(-5 years from starting on hrt, - 3 months starting on hrt , and 8 months hrt which was a couple weeks ago )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well you haven't aged, actually you appear to be looking younger!

All you ladies look pretty. If I met any of you, I'd be a bit taken aback to know you were "guys" before because you all look so effortlessly female now!

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

KathyLauren

It's been a while since I posted a before-and-after.  The before pic is from 2011.  The after is from last month.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

KatieP

Wow, KathyLauren!!!

While I can't see the eyes in the old one, or the ears in the new one, using the traditional face mapping clues, by my eye, they aren't the same person...

Wow. Just wow...

Kate
  •