Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

'stuff' is getting real!

Started by Megan., March 11, 2017, 03:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizK

Pre HRT I would have recommended using mens products as they seemed to suit my skin but now most of them are a bit harsh. I was reading a number of sites(as you do) and one of things I found is that many  men's facial products can contain exactly the same as women's but are cheaper. So before you replace have a look at exactly what you are replacing with...moisturiser is the one that sticks in my mind

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Megan.

Indeed Liz. I have a preferred brand and stock up when it's on seal.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

davina61

As I have moved into my own place my dressing table drawers have been filled with some nice stuff from boots. Niviea daily face cream is good and helps shaver rash and have a very good cream foundation. Also have a Alovera (cant be arsed to go in bedroom and look up spelling!!!) 7 day body cream that's stopped  my skin being dry.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Steph7

Quote from: ElizabethK on March 12, 2017, 05:43:04 AM
Not long now...My target was April...in the end it was my GD that determined the final date...I started on a Wednesday...hardly planned although Wednesday is as good a day as any...time will fly

Liz
Huge congratulations Liz!!!!!! Yay!!!!
  •  

LizK

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Jailyn

I saw albeit a small change recently to tell me stuff is getting real. I stepped on a scale and I have dropped weight. Haven't really changed my diet or exercise, so woo!!!!! I was and wasn't expecting it.
  •  

Megan.

Ooo happy for you,  wish I could loose weight without trying haha.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Jailyn

Lol well most of my life I never would loose so it is kind of weird for me that it is shedding some. I even got asked by someone today at work if I had lost weight or trying to loose........I wasn't sure quite what to say, lol the awkwardness.
  •