News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

general question

Started by elinile, April 27, 2017, 08:37:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elinile

hello.
This week, i came to the decision i want to change the configuration of my gentiles. i am very clear about this in my mind. but it shocks me. i am not a cross dresser. i have had good friendships with women. i am not attracted to men. until this week i never allowed the thought to change sex to enter my head. i made assumptions which were incorrect. but I've longed for it since long  before puberty. i have repressed it completely.

and then i read online about transsexuals. about hrt. about the surgery.

the thought of  never ejaculating again is  just heaven. the thought of actually being able rejig my gender with hrt and cosmetic surgery on my genitals to function in a way that i cannot imagine.... is unstoppable in my mind now i know its possible . again i am shocked.

it is like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. i had no idea the surgery was so available or so good. i had no idea  the hrt changes so much in a way that i see as desirable to have. again. i am in shock.

i do not want to appear in public as a woman. it is  unimaginable to me. i have repressed this since i was 6. im 52. ive trued inseting objects up the arse and know that part of of my body intimately. but even rubbing the prostate, i ejaculate. its like being given a piece of dry bread and made to swallow just after youve drunk honey.

i do not wish to advertise my private choice. but with hrt maybe that too will change.

i am agog. i see the dr next week. the minimum period is a year on hrt. that's reasonable. i cannot know the effect of the hrt.

i really do not think  i have ever been happier.

•  

Charlie Nicki

Welcome, and congrats on finding yourself! :)
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Michelle_P

Welcome, elinile!

In dealing with our gender issues there is no one right path, no single solution.  We each have to find our path through life in seeking inner peace for ourselves.  Congratulations on recognizing a path and treatment that might assist you.

On this site you will find many others at various points on their journeys, willing to listen to you and willing to share their experience and knowledge. I hope this place can help you as you explore your path.

I hope you feel welcome here.

I also want to share some links with you. They are mostly welcome information and the rules that govern the site. If you have not had a chance to take a look, please take a moment to go through them.

Things that you should read

Once again, welcome to Susan's. Look around, ask questions and join in.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •