Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Years of finding out who I really am

Started by Miss Zoey, January 28, 2018, 02:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Zoey

It has been a long time since I found whom I really am.Growing up,I knew I was never a true masculine male from the inside.I felt feminine inside and the feelings started at age 5.Remember my mom whom is still in my life pull out her skirts and dresses admiring them.Then a chance happened,mom asked me if I wanted to try her make up on and told her yes.I loved it and she saw something in me,I was her feminine son.This was when my dad was not home,he was at work at the time.Told me he would kick my butt if I tried anything feminine on.Was abusive to me including to my mom.Luckily he never knew this happened and found out two days later from a low life friend of his.He tried to strangle my mom and she fought back.He went to jail for it,we left for good staying at my mom's parents/my grandparent's place until we found a place of our own.Mom even tried it with nail polish,saw I loved it after doing my nails.I told her I found my trueself,a feminine male that likes to wear anything feminine.Mom knew the next step buying me girl's clothing and found two rows of girl's clothes at a yard sale.Luckily they fit me and That is when I started crossdressing.I picked out my femme name and my mom said it is a cute name.As I got older,realized I wanted to dress as Zoey fulltime.I finally came out to my mom on this when I was 19 years old.She was so great about it and said this: I love you regardless no matter what and this is me.We hugged and started dressing as Zoey fulltime 2 weeks after I came out to her.Even helped me get rid of my entire male wardrobe.To this day,she sees I live a much happier life as a fulltime crossdresser.She is glad I have a supportive wife Barbara of 10 years.My wife has always liked feminine men that dress as women fulltime.Mom calls me Zoey now and it is sometimes Zoey Allison.Allison is my femme middle name.I love her back and she is proud of having a feminine son.
  •