Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emma-f

I had a night out last night in Stoke. Feeling a little meh as somebody we were out with guessed I was trans without being told so leaving me paranoid as to what I was doing wrong. But anyway, I was feeling pretty fabulous so hey ho

Em x
  •  

Katie Jade

Quote from: emma-f on September 01, 2018, 05:04:15 PM
I had a night out last night in Stoke. Feeling a little meh as somebody we were out with guessed I was trans without being told so leaving me paranoid as to what I was doing wrong. But anyway, I was feeling pretty fabulous so hey ho

Em x

Hi Em,
As I know Stoke well (Used to live and work there and live about 25 miles away now) I know there are a lot of trans girls in stoke so probably someone who is aware of our little community (I go to a tans group in the county) and is sensitised to us. To tell the truth I have seen blokes tell cis gorgeous girls they are trans when they are definitely not. probably just a trouble causer and you should ignore totally.
You look quite stunning - hope you didnt have too many buckets of Gin (looks like gin on your first pic... that's the size I get as well..), so stop worrying girl.
Keep the faith :)

Luv n Hugz

Katie
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D :angel: :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

emma-f

Quote from: Katie Jade on September 01, 2018, 05:40:16 PM
Hi Em,
As I know Stoke well (Used to live and work there and live about 25 miles away now) I know there are a lot of trans girls in stoke so probably someone who is aware of our little community (I go to a tans group in the county) and is sensitised to us. To tell the truth I have seen blokes tell cis gorgeous girls they are trans when they are definitely not. probably just a trouble causer and you should ignore totally.
You look quite stunning - hope you didnt have too many buckets of Gin (looks like gin on your first pic... that's the size I get as well..), so stop worrying girl.
Keep the faith :)

Luv n Hugz

Katie
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D :angel: :angel: :angel:

Thanks Katie - thats so true. You know, in fairness even I've thought someone was trans and then some time later they got pregnant and I was like yeah, got that wrong! So you're probably right.

Where are you now - I live Wilmslow. Just wondered as I'm around 25 miles away too 🤷🏻‍♀️

Em x

PS I do like a good gin 😁
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Em x

You look gorgeous  😊
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

josie76

04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Donica

Definitely looking fabulous Emma! Love those shoes and the red nail polish. I can't seem to find red polish like that. All my red nail polish is see through. Yuk!!!

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Sonja

@emma-f

Emma - Gorgeous Heels! and really nice feet too! lol but seriously now -- 'You Look Fabulous Darling!'

Sonja.
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Thank you Ashley and Sonja for your kind words you both are very uplifting :)

All of you girls on here are looking amazing, it is so nice to see everyone's progress and happiness
  •  

pamelatransuk

Emma

Once again you look stunning and I like the shoes also!

Hugs

Pamela

•  

Colleen_definitely

As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Colleen_definitely
Dear Colleen:
Well, well, well.... you look absolutely beautiful, wonderful and happy.... 
...and your big smile is always nice for all to see.
Your journey progress appears to be going very well indeed.....

Thank you for your post and for sharing.
Hugs, and well wishes,
Danielle

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on September 04, 2018, 09:39:20 AM

Out having a great time in Hermann, MO.
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

I Am Jess

Em x

My roommate gets asked frequently if she is trans and it has nothing to do with me being her friend.  She's amazingly beautiful and dudes on dating apps are asking her if she's trans so don't let it bother you.  I always just assume that I get clocked constantly because of my height. 

Looking good girlfriend!!

Quote from: ds1987 on August 31, 2018, 03:40:55 PM

Tell me more about my eyes

I don't do bikinis yet, probably next year...I'd love to trade about two inches from my waist to my hips, but not too shabby so far

Beautiful my friend!
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

I Am Jess

Before going out on Saturday night my roommate took this picture of me.  One of the best I've had taken!

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

BrianaJ

Quote from: I Am Jess on September 04, 2018, 01:55:44 PM
Before going out on Saturday night my roommate took this picture of me.  One of the best I've had taken!

Awesome Jess!  I love the hat. 
~~Be kind~~
  •  

BrianaJ

You look mighty happy.  Visiting wineries?  Doing the wine trails?  I love that area. 

Em x

Emma, seriously - I wouldn't let it bother you in the slightest.  Some people... <head shake>
~~Be kind~~
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Thanks Danielle and Jess.  You are both looking great as well, and Jess you always post the most glorious of cleavage shots.

Quote from: BrianaJ on September 05, 2018, 08:31:41 AM
You look mighty happy.  Visiting wineries?  Doing the wine trails?  I love that area. 

Yep, I was out experiencing the touristy drunkening with my girlfriend.  I was at Stone Hill for that photo but also went to Adam Puchta to have wine and pet the cats.  The jazz berry slushies at Puchta were extremely welcome in the heat.  It was my first time there and I definitely had fun.

I may have also put the 20:33 version of 2112 by Rush on the jukebox three times in a row at the Concert Hall and Barrel Bar after a few too many country tracks.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

MichelleF82

I haven't chimed in lately, but all y'all look FABULOUS!
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: V M on September 05, 2018, 03:35:30 PM
Hi there, I was feeling a bit Fab today so I slapped on a bit of paint and took some pics  :icon_chick:  I would love to hear some comments as to my progress in transitioning but would prefer if folks didn't "Quote" my pics please

Just in case anyone was curious what a V M looked like LOL

Hugs

@V M
Your beautiful pictures that you posted are safe right here on this thread and only appear on your reply posting as you requested.

Thank you so very much for treating all of us to your terrific photos... the 4th photo, the one with your tongue hanging out is my most favorite!!!  :) :icon_chick:   Really it is!

It is nice that you felt comfortable enough to post your photos and share them with us... and you were even in a Bikini top!!!  Wowzers!!!

Thanks again for your post.
Hugs, and as always well wishes,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

V M

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on September 05, 2018, 03:49:37 PM
@V M
Your beautiful pictures that you posted are safe right here on this thread and only appear on your reply posting as you requested.

Thank you so very much for treating all of us to your terrific photos... the 4th photo, the one with your tongue hanging out is my most favorite!!!  :) :icon_chick:   Really it is!

It is nice that you felt comfortable enough to post your photos and share them with us... and you were even in a Bikini top!!!  Wowzers!!!

Thanks again for your post.
Hugs, and as always well wishes,
Danielle

Thank you Danielle

Your comments were very comforting to me

That's my usual warm weather attire - Hopefully I'm not Too bad for an old hag LOL
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: V M on September 05, 2018, 03:35:30 PM
Hi there, I was feeling a bit Fab today so I slapped on a bit of paint and took some pics  :icon_chick:  I would love to hear some comments as to my progress in transitioning but would prefer if folks didn't "Quote" my pics please

Just in case anyone was curious what a V M looked like LOL

Hugs
Looking great! I was hoping to see a Stetson after all these years of only knowing your profile pic. 😉 But I guess a sun hat works too. 😂 definitely fabulous VM, thank you for sharing.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •