Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Where to stay in Miami?

Started by Amadeus, May 07, 2018, 02:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amadeus

Good afternoon, gents! A friend of mine is considering Garramone for top surgery. I seem to remember reading about someone staying at a place nearby, maybe not in Miami but close. It was run either by trans folk or allies, who had set up the place specifically to help with the first week of post-op. Seemed like it was an AirBnB but I could be wrong. It's been about three years since I read the article/blog post.

I know there's a place called New Beginnings, and it looks excellent. However, I'm curious if anyone knows if this is the place I'm thinking of, or can recommend somewhere else for post-op lodging.

•  

Dani

I had a trachea shave with Dr. Sassani  about a year ago and I stayed at New Beginnings for 2 days.

I highly recommend New Beginnings for anyone  who has surgery in the Miami area.  They provide transportation to and from your surgery and there is always something to eat there as well. The rooms are clean and you have your own bathroom. The other people staying there are very nice.
  •