Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

How long on hormones before any FFS

Started by Willowitch, January 04, 2008, 03:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanya1

^ I don't think there's nothing wrong in trying to experiment with other HRT techniques- just ask your doc to see if it will give better results because it may...
  •  

Berliegh

Quote from: Rachael on January 30, 2008, 10:25:13 PM
Berleigh: Just a low level topup of oestrogen... since stopping T shots it turns out ive reversed a lot of the damage done. So i dont look too bad imo... I wouldnt mind trying progesterone sometime as an accelerant lol :laugh:
R >:D

Why on earth were you on T shots?

...as for progesterone I've found that it doesn't make any difference...
  •  

Rachael

um... the whole IS kettle of fish... the one i KNOW you know.
Parents did it during my teens while they had power over me to 'cure' this little problem. (the is not ts stuff) as i wasnt producing t myself it seems. :(
  •  

Berliegh

Quote from: Rachael on February 02, 2008, 05:29:13 AM
um... the whole IS kettle of fish... the one i KNOW you know.
Parents did it during my teens while they had power over me to 'cure' this little problem. (the is not ts stuff) as i wasnt producing t myself it seems. :(

I was very feminine physically as a teen but my parents didn't ever try and control or change me in any way. They also never tried to stop the way I dressed or wore my hair......I suppose I was very lucky in that respect.

•  

Rachael

just a bit
you really dont know HOW...
R
:-\
  •  

Berliegh

Quote from: Rachael on February 04, 2008, 03:02:50 AM
just a bit
you really dont know HOW...
R
:-\

I cannot imagine how hard it must have been but you seemed to have turned the tables on it now and you look great..
  •  

Rachael

no, ive not,
i hate myself for loosing my family, i love them so much, and i miss them more than words can describe.
being a boy nearly killed me, but i cant find much worth living for as a lonely girl.... I miss them :(
R :-\
  •  

lady amarant

Quote from: Rachael on February 04, 2008, 07:47:40 AM
no, ive not,
i hate myself for loosing my family, i love them so much, and i miss them more than words can describe.
being a boy nearly killed me, but i cant find much worth living for as a lonely girl.... I miss them :(

I can imagine how terrible it would be if my family wanted no more to do with me, and I'd probably feel the same way, so I won't say anything except that there's no reason to hate yourself over it. Not your faut hon.
  •  

Rachael

one thing consolation like that, however lovely and well meant,
it DID happen, nothing changes that...
blame culture aside.
R
  •  

Berliegh

Quote from: Rachael on February 04, 2008, 07:47:40 AM
no, ive not,

You may love them......but do they love you to do what they did to you? I hope they come round in time and understand what you have been going through and the pain and hurt  you have gone through..
  •  

Seshatneferw

Quote from: Berliegh on February 05, 2008, 07:20:39 PM
You may love them......but do they love you to do what they did to you?

That's a rather harsh way to view it. I may have too optimistic a view on human nature, but generally the old guideline seems to work: never assume malice where ignorance will do.

In this case, ignorance (about what GID does to Rachael) and hurt (caused by what it does to her parents) provide an explanation that is much easier to bear than lack of love -- and one that seems more plausible as well, at least from this distance. Another good thing about it is that there's a very good chance of them getting over it eventually. Hopefully sooner than later, though.

Nfr
Whoopee! Man, that may have been a small one for Neil, but it's a long one for me.
-- Pete Conrad, Apollo XII
  •  

Rachael

if i want to actually live, rather than be trapped in a hope, i need to move on, i simply cant pine forever.
R :police:
  •  

Seshatneferw

Yes, of course. What I tried to say is just don't write them off completely, in case they eventually realise what they are doing.

Nfr
Whoopee! Man, that may have been a small one for Neil, but it's a long one for me.
-- Pete Conrad, Apollo XII
  •  

Rachael

•