Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

I love being myself.

Started by MelissaAnn, February 15, 2019, 03:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelissaAnn

I find so neat all the experiences we get to experience. I have been fulltime over 4 years now. In my life, I have been a groom, a groomsman, and the best man. Now I am lucky enough that I'm going to get to be a bridesmaid. I'm sure it's pretty much the same thing as being in the wedding party for the men's side except I'll be wearing an amazing gown. How lucky am I???

Maid Marion

•  

SarahWithin

Quote from: MelissaAnn on February 15, 2019, 03:03:23 PM
I find so neat all the experiences we get to experience. I have been fulltime over 4 years now. In my life, I have been a groom, a groomsman, and the best man. Now I am lucky enough that I'm going to get to be a bridesmaid. I'm sure it's pretty much the same thing as being in the wedding party for the men's side except I'll be wearing an amazing gown. How lucky am I???
What a lovely post, MelissaAnn! I so hope to one day be a bridesmaid and wear one of those pretty gowns (in burgundy). Thank you for sharing.

Hugs x 2,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]
  •  

LizK

Quote from: MelissaAnn on February 15, 2019, 03:03:23 PM

Oh how wonderful...soak it up and enjoy it. There are not many of us (especially at my age) that will get to do this and have to admit I am a tiny bit envious. I hope you have a fabulous time

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •